Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included (1252 Views)

EU Signs Gas Deal With Israel, Egypt In Bid To Ditch Russia ( Pics) / Germany Seals Gas Deal With Qatar To Reduce Dependence On Russia / Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
panafrican:

This is YOUR OWN opinion which does not reflect the underlying reasons.
Those reasons include but are not limited to
1. NO-one wants to see a BIG African country like Nigeria become a a strong economy that threaten France and UK influence in Africa, south of the Sahara.

2. The same who " refused " to include Nigeria in the deal were the same who implicitly supported Boko Haram and decided NOT to sell weapons to Nigeria when terrorism was threatening the country.

You are a total fool and an illiterate. Nigeria is 17 in Africa in investment what African giant African giant of Hunger. Please can you tell me what is Nigerian. A country which is not even rank top 20 in happiness in Africa a country which the local currency is collapsed.

Re: EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
sunboy:

Lol again look back to your post, English might be my 10th language but I sure understand how economy statistics work you obviously don’t seem to understand it but calling another person an illiterate.

Nigeria’s economy is still the largest in Africa. Being 17th performer don’t mean it’s not bigger than no1 performer.

Also, performing economy doesn’t a country is bigger or small, it just talking about performance. Developing countries have always surpassed even some developed countries in performance and that doesn’t makes it a bigger economy.

Speaking of neighboring countries, i lives in those countries you mentioned and Nigerians in Benin, Togo and Ghana are living the middle class standard lol again, you’re wrong about that. We take money to their country to help develop their countries through trade. I had a registered business in those 3 countries and I know what I’m talking about.

You are a total fool 80% of Nigeria's in Benin Republic are in legal and their visas are over state go and see the Refugee camps of Nigerians in Benin Republic and Togo. I was just watching a documentary right now in Southern African watch in Botswana and Namibia Nigerians are selling their kidneys for citizenship. Keep on deceiving yourself as the poverty capital of the world. I have been to 16 African countries and I will tell you the truth when Nigerians go they are piece of s***. I can tell you right now 70% of Nigeria's in other west African countries are illegal. Where do you enter Benin Republic you go and see the amount of Nigerians in prison you will be shocked when you open your mouth middle-class citizen go and see the amount of refugees
Re: EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included by sunboy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You are a total fool 80% of Nigeria's in Benin Republic are in legal and their visas are over state go and see the Refugee camps of Nigerians in Benin Republic and Togo. I was just watching a documentary right now in Southern African watch in Botswana and Namibia Nigerians are selling their kidneys for citizenship. Keep on deceiving yourself as the poverty capital of the world. I have been to 16 African countries and I will tell you the truth when Nigerians go they are piece of s***. I can tell you right now 70% of Nigeria's in other west African countries are illegal. Where do you enter Benin Republic you go and see the amount of Nigerians in prison you will be shocked when you open your mouth middle-class citizen go and see the amount of refugees

I bet your parents never thought you manners when talking to a stranger ?

You have a problem with Nigerians I get it, don’t let it becloud our good records.

Now I’m done with this back and forth, you don’t seem to be learned.
Re: EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included by AskiaHarem(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Clowns everywhere grin

Re: EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included by AskiaHarem(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Breaking news

European Union signs long-term gas contracts with Ghana Tanzania Musambique Mauritania and other African countries Nigeria was not even included

Basement dwelling Clown why do you lie so much? grin Why are you constantly on here making a complete utter foolish smoothbrain of yourself?

[url] https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/eu-looks-replace-gas-russia-with-nigerian-supplies-2022-07-23/ [/url]
[url] https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/544394-european-union-seeks-more-gas-imports-from-nigeria.html [/url]
[url] https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/cpdxn0vzvddo [/url]

How embarrassed are you now Clown? wink

Re: EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
AskiaHarem:

Basement dwelling Clown why do you lie so much? grin Why are you constantly on here making a complete utter foolish smoothbrain of yourself?

[url] https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/eu-looks-replace-gas-russia-with-nigerian-supplies-2022-07-23/ [/url]
[url] https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/544394-european-union-seeks-more-gas-imports-from-nigeria.html [/url]
[url] https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/cpdxn0vzvddo [/url]

How embarrassed are you now Clown? wink
yes hungry dog why don't you look for food to eat because you are in total darkness
Re: EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
sunboy:

I bet your parents never thought you manners when talking to a stranger ?

You have a problem with Nigerians I get it, don’t let it becloud our good records.

Now I’m done with this back and forth, you don’t seem to be learned.

I don't seem to be late very interesting when we are in front of you in all aspects keep on supporting criminals suffering and suffering
Re: EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included by sunboy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I don't seem to be late very interesting when we are in front of you in all aspects keep on supporting criminals suffering and suffering

Indeed you have a big mouth.
Re: EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included by Quintopia: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Who is the drop out I did my education in Brazil my first language is Portuguese English is my third language and I am not good in it. Education in Brazil is more superior than Nigeria. The university which I attended in Brazil is better than any university in Nigeria you are the illiterate and drop out

Firstly, you dirty animal, there is nothing ''superior'' about Brazilian universities, and Brazil is still a developing country.

YOU have never been to ANY university.

YOUR IQ IS TOO LOW FOR ANY UNIVERSITY TO ACCEPT YOU.

You have the mentality of a 6 year old.

In your slave head, anything by light-skinned people is ''superior'' because you are a conditioned, brainwashed, ignorant self-loathing peabrain.

This is why you think Nigeria should line up with Mozambique and Malawi to ''do a gas deal'' with Europe. After all, Europe is ''master'' in your slave head, and Nigeria can't possibly have a reason or ability to export gas without any multilateral 'deals' despite her holding one of the world's largest gas reserves.

Just go back to your stinky favela and STFU, you dirty school dropout.

1 Like

Re: EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Quintopia:

Firstly, you dirty animal, there is nothing ''superior'' about Brazilian universities, and Brazil is still a developing country.

YOU have never been to ANY university.

YOUR IQ IS TOO LOW FOR ANY UNIVERSITY TO ACCEPT YOU.

You have the mentality of a 6 year old.

In your slave head, anything by light-skinned people is ''superior'' because you are a conditioned, brainwashed, ignorant self-loathing peabrain.

This is why you think Nigeria should line up with Mozambique and Malawi to ''do a gas deal'' with Europe. After all, Europe is ''master'' in your slave head, and Nigeria can't possibly have a reason or ability to export gas without any multilateral 'deals' despite her holding one of the world's largest gas reserves.

Just go back to your stinky favela and STFU, you dirty school dropout.

Listen to me naija illiterate what is Nigeria hunger poverty 17 economy in Africa.

I attended Federal University of São Paulo which is ranked better than any university in Nigeria. Mozambique is a dream compared to Nigeria go and see how Nigerians help their kidney to go to Botswana Namibia and Mozambique. Go and see the amount of Nigerian refugees in other African country then you will shut your mouth illiterate like you is why Nigeria cannot move forward

Re: EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included by AskiaHarem(m): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
yes hungry dog why don't you look for food to eat because you are in total darkness

You couldn’t face getting your lie called out so out of frustrated desperation knowing you couldn’t argue with the facts provided as usual you resort to childish insults. Pathetic but predictable. wink Keep spreading BS and will keep exposing you as the clown you are.

Here’s your "L"

Re: EU Sign GAS Deal With Six African Countries Nigerian Not Included by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
AskiaHarem:

You couldn’t face getting your lie called out so out of frustrated desperation knowing you couldn’t argue with the facts provided as usual you resort to childish insults. Pathetic but predictable. wink Keep spreading BS and will keep exposing you as the clown you are.

Here’s your "L"

Listen to me my friend you are at the bottom of every statistics in the world and you have the audacity to open your mouth instead of learning how to develop a country. If you had sent and if you are reasonable you would be looking at a way to get out of the economy through messenger of voting for criminals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack / Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? / Is Ghaddafi The Devil We Think He Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.