Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG (668 Views)

I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) / Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie / Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Okobola146: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
The Redeemed Christian Church of God has said that the General overseer, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, will not be endorsing any candidate for the 2023 elections.

The church made this known in a statement on their official Twitter page.

RCCG also refuted claims that Adeboye met with the All progressive congress presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The statement reads partly: “It has come to our notice that some news outlets are reporting that a meeting Between Pastor E.A. Adeboye, The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Worldwide, and the former Governor of Lagos State Mr Bola Ahmed Tinubu was held a few days back at the Redemption Camp where our esteemed father in the Lord was said to have supported the preferred candidature of the party the former governor is a member of.

“Pastor E.A. Adeboye and RCCG have not and will not endorse any candidate for the 2023 general elections in Nigeria.”

Credit: Twitter| RCCG

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Foolishbuhari: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2022

Agbadoans just dey collect back to back. Moh247 abi wetin be your name. Shey I told you it was impossible for Adeboye to endorse tifnubu? It could never happen.

CAN already distributed their communique on who to campaign and vote for and believe me, it didn't have any semblance to tifnubu's character or person.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Moh247: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
cheesy

So they met truly, however he didn't endorse anyone

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Foolishbuhari: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
cheesy

So they met truly, however he didn't endorse anyone

Why can't they meet? Of course everyone has a right to association.
Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Moh247: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Agbadoans just dey collect back to back. Moh247 abi wetin be your name. Shey I told you it was impossible for Adeboye to endorse tifnubu? It could never happen.

CAN already distributed their communique on who to campaign and vote for and believe me, it didn't have any semblance to tifnubu's character or person.

He go shock Shuckidi say CAN and PFN wey Yorubas control no go endorse Ibo man for President... Just like PDP wey change zoning and gave ticket to Fulani... CAN and PFN would rather stay neutral than support Ibo President

Know this and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by naijakissleave(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
APC cheesy
Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by LegendHero(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nice one pastor Adeboye. This is how it should be and this is how a sane man of God speak. Shame on CAN & MURIC, political party disguising as religious body.

CAN is gradually turning to rabble rouser and parroting nonsense like their brother in MURIC. Same ideology different party.

The issue with hypocritical CAN is that there hasn’t been any Northern (middle-belt) Christian heading CAN since inception, if they can’t even balance power within their small organization, what moral without do they think they authority here?

When Owo was attacked, it was this same Asiwaju that donated 75million, the CAN political jobbers and their fellow hypocrites so called Christian leader do not deem it fit to donate nor contribute.

CAN continuously use the claim of “Islamization” to sell their political party propaganda. There will be no Muslim governor in the whole South in few months time, CAN won’t complain. But if it happened in the North, they will cry blue murder and deafen our ear with their wotowoto talk.

The SW got shielded from this religious bigotry but it seems CAN & MURIC are gradually using their selfish interest to affect the Yoruba religious tolerance ideology our ancestors passed unto us. Shame on these agents of divison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Foolishbuhari: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

He go shock Shuckidi say CAN and PFN wey Yorubas control no go endorse Ibo man for President... Just like PDP wey change zoning and gave ticket to Fulani... CAN and PFN would rather stay neutral than support Ibo President

Know this and know peace
Lol you go cry taya. To even think you think I'm Igbo grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

We don move past tribes and you're still stuck there. Speaks volumes of the agbado man's outdated schemes.

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by PedroEastman: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
G
Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Moh247: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Lol you go cry taya. To even think you think I'm Igbo grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

We don move past tribes and you're still stuck there. Speaks volumes of the agbado man's outdated schemes.

Ibo man dey disguise

Shuckidi why you want to waste ya vote Biko.. vote for Loser Party Na waste of time and energy
Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Foolishbuhari: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

Ibo man dey disguise

Shuckidi why you want to waste ya vote Biko.. vote for Loser Party Na waste of time and energy
Agbado no be food when dey give sense sha. So I no fit expect same from you. grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Moh247: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Agbado no be food when dey give sense sha. So I no fit expect same from you. grin cheesy cheesy

So Ibo no dey eat agbado and Casava Fufu Akpu ?!

Ibo people dey decieve themselves, no go eat ya cold Akpu
Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by famology(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Rccg has members across different parties. I think it's just wise to be father of all.
Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Aboks(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
No endorsement 4 agbado & cassava lord
Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Endorse a Christain. That’s the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by femisplash: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Adeboye belongs to PFN, the body is much wiser than CAN of worms.
Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by kolnel: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
The election will be very tight between Atiku and Obi.
SW votes will be shared between those two.
Tinubu will be retired to a group home, where his diapers can be changed as at when due.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Foolishbuhari: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

So Ibo no dey eat agbado and Casava Fufu Akpu ?!

Ibo people dey decieve themselves, no go eat ya cold Akpu
You know why I'm happy when you non progressive yorubas rant your BS? I am happy because y'all are just a handful of renegades. Not much. A very minute delusional people who think Nigeria is still in the days where godfathers ask people to vote a pattern.

Then I'm more happy because that "shukwidi" will be your president come 2023 to 2031. Oh I forgot to add that he will also be the president of your agbado master, if he's still around by then grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Now this is the real news not the ones carried by IPOB miscreants from upper iweka

Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Tetrahedron: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin grin grin
“O lu le” has just been thrown under a fast moving dangote truck!
Your wife is a pastor- And so what? Is your wife the Vice President?

Re: Adeboye Will Not Endorse Candidate For 2023 Elections — RCCG by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2022

(1)

Bandits Attack Military Check Point On Abuja-kaduna Highway / Tension In Ede As Adeleke's Proposed Cos Kills Two / Keyamo Should Be Resolving The ASUU Strike, Not Lying For Tinubu – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.