Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch (46217 Views)

Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by pavoda: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by gambia(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
The current situation is way beyond fire sef undecided
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Vulturereloaded: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by NnamdiN: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Since the sycophants surrounding him don't want to tell him the truth maybe he'll hear it from Asa directly. Nice one sweetheart grin

5 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by MasterSima(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Is fire not burn on the mountain in that idiots government huh? Only if he knew what the song means. Shameless world worse president of idiots.
My dear fire the go

3 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by campbelljosh(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
She forgot Buhari have hearing problem grin

3 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Tedpgrass: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
What's the connection with Dirius?

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by joe54: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
There's fire on the mountain.

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by papagiddy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
I was surprised too....Buhari was just watching

2 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by avrilwisedata: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hahaha... What an irony...
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Dshocker(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
And truly there is fire on the mountain...
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by maiquel: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
They'll just enjoying the music, their ears are deaf to the message

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Articul8(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Brave of Her
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Bukolaberry(f): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Do you really expect those people to understand the message behind that song

3 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by ceaser: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Buhari no dey hear word. He won't understand that there is truly fire on the mountain.

But someone tell me please. What's up with Asha nau? She's a great lady and should have a beautiful family by now.

Or is she a Tomboy or one of those confused "rainbow colour" adherents?

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Dappyman88: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by AfonjaConehead: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Which musician can we compare with Asa in naija?

Well methinks,maybe that female musician that sang that yolo,yoloyoloyoloyolo...song...can't remember her name again...or the female star,slim and cute that used to be with don jazzy.
Someone help me please

2 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Bkdson2121: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgMe2lvAJzz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
But yet Mr bubuhari won't read any meaning to the message asa is sending to him and his cohorts

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Karemarealty288(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
He will not understand..unless she sang about missing Cow...that's when he will become uncomfortable.

3 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by debossng: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Unfortunately those corrupt leaders at the event while keep smiling faces pretending not to understand what she's saying

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Itzurboi(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Asa is the presidential candidate of vawulence people's party(VPP)

6 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Panda7(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
buhari should go and find handwork instead of looking for where to steal resources

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by mcdokwe(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
I hope he gets the memo

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Yorobastard(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
One day the rivers will overflow
And there'll be nowhere for us to go
And we would run, run,
wishing we had put out the fire;
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Fairview1: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2022

Keep comment respectful
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by victorazy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Intelligent babe! She skipped the first verse and went straight to the chorus.

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Godswilleee(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin buhari will b like " who is this lady with very nice voice" smiley

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Kazeem47(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fire on the NNPC? isn't that a disaster?
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by anytexy: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Is not his business. His business is to fly up and down.
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Newtownconcrete: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Why did they invite her to the launching? Which song were they expecting her to sing? Jailer? That could have been worse nah.
They could have saved themselves the embarrassment by calling another artiste. This government no get sense at all.
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by GODHONORME(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
There is fire on the mountain
And nobody seems to be on the run
Oh, there is fire on the mountaintop
And no one is a-runnin'
I wake up in the mornin'
Tell you what I see on my TV screen
I see the blood of an innocent child
And everybody's watchin'
Now I'm looking out my window
And what do I see?
I see an army of a soldier man
Marching across the street, yeah
Hey, Mr. Soldier man
Tomorrow is the day you go to war
But you are fighting for another man's cause
And you don't even know him
Oooh!
What did he say to make you so blind
To your conscience and reason?
Could it be love for your country?
Or for the gun you use in killing?
So... there is fire on the mountain
And nobody seems to be on the run
And no one is a-runnin'
Hey, Mr. Lover man
Can I get a chance to talk to you?
'Cause you are fooling with a dead man's corpse
And you don't know what you do
So you say you have a lover
And you love her like no other
So you buy her a diamond that someone has died on
Don't you think there something wrong with this?
Tell me!
Who's responsible for what we teach our children?
Is it the Internet or the stars on television?
Why? Oh why? Why? Oh, Why? Oh!
So little Lucy turns 16
And like the movie, she's been seen
She has a lover in her daddy
She can't tell nobody 'til she makes the evening news
For there is fire on the mountain
And there is nobody seems to be on the run
And no one is a-runnin', oh yes
One day the river will overflow
And there'll be nowhere for us to go
And we will run, run
Wishing we had put out the fire, oh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own / Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.