Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch (46226 Views)

Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by treatise: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Cantonese:
That captured the mood of the nation. Truly there’s fire on the mountain. Nigerians have been running since 2015.

By the way, they should have allowed Portable perform there too. Portable suits the position of APC's official singer. Imagine how Portable would sing with his shorts lowered in front of the baba.

There's no fire on the mountain we are only on autopilot.
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by aulaka: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
This her flat chest sef

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by OnknownSoldier: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
As if she wrote and released the song during the time of Buhari. Her fire has been burning teytey, no be today!

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by CaveAdullam: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aunt Asa sends chills down their spines. The truth was talking to these sets of corrupt leaders in black. They couldn't deny it. They couldn't withstand it. I know their minds and hearts were seething with hate and disgust.

Even though they will never change except through a tsunami of push-back by the masses, it is good they hear the truth in its raw bedroom voice. They don't read the news, but the truth always has a way of finding you when it wants to. They came for enjoyment but will leave with pounding hearts, hearts filled with genuine guilt for their evils and crimes.

Asa always doing the Lord's work. A good embodiment for the passage of this truth at a time like this.

May Asa live long. She may not witness the change. And same as many of us. But at least, it has been recorded on air that she did her best in singing truth to the ears of her oppressors.

Hope you all now see the efficacy of good music. Quality always trumps nonsensical quantities of chunks in whatever fashion.

Asa is good!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Griffon(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Inspirational
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by snoopz: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Like kiss Daniel said, collect your moneyyyy
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by swissgoldenpro2: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
This must have been quite awkward for the organizers

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by RepoMan007: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lol.
So little PDP does sixteen, and like the movies she been seeing..
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by sinkhole: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Next time, APC organisers will be asking invited artist to give them the lyrics before the event grin grin
Ásà ti sha won lule cool

5 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by masui(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Atarakpa:
This will be her last invite for any APC event.

Comrade no be lie oooo

I remember small doctor performance that night.

Buhari yammi sun. Whatever that means. Abeg who get the link make e post make I laff small.

I can't come and kill myself.

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Inali: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thanks to Asa for sounding this to the ears of our leaders.

More reasons why one needs to apply for this The Next Titan reality show so as to fund an idea and make oneself relevant in the society.

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Josbreed: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Atarakpa:
This will be her last invite for any APC event.

The new government come 2923 will invite her.
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by kafeii123: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
No more federal government performance for her till the end of this administration

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Chiebunigom1(f): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
kafeii123:
No more federal government performance for her till the end of this administration

As if she cares, she isn't a sycophant like some talentless musicians we have nowadays.

Thanks so much for this bravery, Asa

2 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by eaglez(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Buhari no send ASA because he no know the meaning of the song
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgMe2lvAJzz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by GeneralDae: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Buhari be like.. Wetin dey worry this one?

Where is the fire? Which particular Mountain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by SAD007(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by HeavenShield: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
The power of Music. After the music, he gave two weeks for the strike to end.

I think he needs to listen more to this songs.

See as all of them quiet, while the message was been delivered.

There can be a country beyond repairs. Nigeria must be very careful and make corrections by electing the right persons in 2023!!

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
Buhari is the fire on the mountain she is singing about.
I dey tell you grin
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by OdefaGirl(f): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
My problem is if Buhari was understanding her lyrics grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by tianshie(m): 2:59am On Jul 20, 2022
africanpride1:
Powerful Music! I wish many more of our Musicians have brain to write deep Songs like this. Most of our Politicians would have been more sensible listening to this type on Radio daily from various Musicians. The Power of Music is boundless.

If na Wizkid sing am now e for be, "There's fire on your labia, when my biggy engine fall on you."

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by ramah51045: 3:09am On Jul 20, 2022
Fhg

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by ultim: 4:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgMe2lvAJzz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Buhri be like, paya on ze mantin, paya on ze mantin. Kai walahi baa yaki mana
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by mickeysylva: 5:50am On Jul 20, 2022
I hope Buhari really understands the meaning of this song. She said and we will run, run, wishing we had to put out the fire…

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by brandsoncharlie: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2022
Phaantom22:
Which one is NNPc relaunch?
Dem don loot the first NNPC finish na to relaunch another one just to clear looted d records. angry
I tell u.
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Emmanuelcann: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2022
What's NNPC reloot?
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by CaveAdullam: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2022
sinkhole:
Next time, APC organisers will be asking invited artist to give them the lyrics before the event grin grin
Ásà ti sha won lule cool

This cracked me up. Loooool.

They will even run detailed forensic background on the individual.

The right measures they ought to use in correcting the ills that have befallen the nation will be used in chasing clouts in an attempt to hide their evils.

Bunch of confused leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Toriagirl(f): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2022
Who is the fire nau? Buhari of course, we need to quench this fire because it's affecting everyone apart from his family members.
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Emmanet55: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2022
Wonderful performance
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by kafeii123: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Chiebunigom1:

As if she cares, she isn't a sycophant like some talentless musicians we have nowadays.

Thanks so much for this bravery, Asa

This is very true tho....Asa grew up in France...the french are only polite..they don't tolerate nonsense

I remember them pelting their president with rotten tomatoes I think last year......

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by NOwazobia: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2022
treatise:

There's no fire on the mountain we are only on autopilot.
That is the fire she is talking about...
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Chinedum300: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is true talk about buhari...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms / Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.