Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch (46256 Views)

Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by segethy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Cantonese:
That captured the mood of the nation. Truly there’s fire on the mountain. Nigerians have been running since 2015.

Nigerians been running since 1999. Just try analyze this from then till now and see if things ever got better or worst ever since we started democracy
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Obidientful: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Do u think Buhari understands/will understand the lyrics of the song?
That's my favorite Nigerian musician anyways

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by onatisi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
na black black she even wear .
i am sure bihari doesn't know the meaning of the song or implication of someone wearing black black .

lolz

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Toluwanise247(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Those of you listen to portable zazuu Zeh you have been wasting your time and resources. When I see some churches and some Muslim singers singing zazuu that when I realised Nigeria is not ready for change… we celebrate stupidity and forbid godly character in the name of trending…… ASA more grace this message is not to mr president alone let us too play our role….. if Obi become president and we citizens continue with our ways of doing things, I bet you nothing will change…..

3 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by MizSparks(f): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
This woman makes good music take it to the bank

4 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Antai123(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Buhari, don tire self. Any where he turns to, it's about the failed state he is leading.

Wrong Leader for a country like NIGERIA, Everyone wants to be president, just to loot. Any given government opportunity is an opportunity to loot.

Tinubu, is warming up probably not to loot, but to preside over a nation filled with security issues even when he is aware that he is ageing and may not be able to meet up with the affairs of the failed state.
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Guderian(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Her voice be giving me chills.
The best nigerian female singer for past decades
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by adekolaelect(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good timely message ... There is fir on the mountain Economically , one day the river of corruptions and religious politicking will over flow and consume many .

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by LIGHTROOM: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Siga
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Honjoshy4u: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
The incompetent president will be nodding head not knowing he is the one that is setting the fire everywhere in the country

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Walahi, ASA na spec... She sang with her voice and a live band. Love her composure also
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nothing Man No Go See
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by FiremanX: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cheesy
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by InvertedHammer: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
/

Kudos to her!

Nigeria is where ladies have become the men and men turned to sissy internet tigers.

/

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Theoarhics: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Buhari is dead entertainment wise. Guess he has no clue of what's going on right there.
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by thunderbabs: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Baba still has no clue....until it appears on the pages of newspapers and tv
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Buhari is not self aware or intelligent enough to understand the reference.
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by aamir14t: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fire is truly on the mountainFire is truly on the mountain...
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Sofovilla: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Interesting one. Buhari needs to know there's truly fire on the mountain ���

Anyways, visit https://sofovilla.com to get trending Entertainment gists �
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by IdrisaN: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
That was a beautiful message...
This Is What Music Is Supposed to be
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Davolasnr: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Why 'fire on the mountain? Is She suspect anything?
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by mkoabiola: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Asa sef don cash out with this 2 tracks
Nnpc pays well

Nothing led than 10m in d bag

Bubu Wil b like.. Where is d fire....?

I can't see any mountain.

Awon werey

3 Likes

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Ferya(f): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgMe2lvAJzz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
She sang the situation in the country but, Bubu and his people did not understand the lyrics abi...her English grin
I come in peace ooh! kiss
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by harmargedon: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
zickyclef:
Bihari will not understand what is going on
as if baba even understand the music Self cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Bobotic(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Buhari no dey hear english again....kai! what are you telling me? grin

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Belteshazzar1: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
How will they hear if there's no preacher
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Joygift3666: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Atarakpa:
This will be her last invite for any APC event.
Can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lol

Atarakpa:
This will be her last invite for any APC event.
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by labi1977(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Buhari to DSS : "make sure you look for reason arrest her this week , over"
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Mycometp3(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
I love Asa..she get guts
Re: Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch by Anietieo: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
Buhari is the fire on the mountain she is singing about.
i tell u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters / Photo Of Gov Fayose's Mum: Does She Look Like One That Uses Pampers At Age 70? / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.