Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) (5330 Views)

Jake: Son Of Emperor / Can Anyone Suggest Some Erotic,d**k Rising Story On Nairaland / Scarlet: A Short Story On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by soke02(m): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Very interesting
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2022
soke02:
Very interesting
Thanks boss I really appreciate
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Notes on characters and individual sketches will soon be dropping
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Soon
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Happy Sunday guys
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Wisdom
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2022
...check out

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ida and Aigbojie Rough sketch

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sovie rough sketch
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wonderful story ...funny that its only a test piece ..
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Bam17(f): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wowwwwwwwwwww. This story is maddddddd. Awww
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Bam17(f): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
And, the drawings are cute. They made me visualize every bit of the story. Can't wait to read more kiss

1 Like

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 4:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Bam17:
Thank you so much I really appreciate
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2022
More updates dropping soon
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Happy birthday to me famz
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Some Splash art the palace at Azua (lol)

1 Like

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by dontrulee: 3:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Emperordynasty:
Commments are needed pls..
If you find the story good or bad pls comments..critics are welcomed ...I need to know what I can do to improve or where I’m getting it right..

Also art critics are welcome to do justice to the art thanks guys

Very wonderful story.
I love it so much grin
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by dontrulee: 3:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Bam17:

Jessica Duru, my run away wife grin
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by dontrulee: 4:13am On Sep 13, 2022
Wow, this is damn good.
Very good!
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 7:19am On Sep 13, 2022
dontrulee:

Very wonderful story.
I love it so much grin
Thank you so much I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2022
Some of my caricature drawings

1 Like

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
I am thinking of uploading a comic series loosely based on the King Ida story but with a more comic sense and adventure kind of up bit sequence not the serious and tragic tale of the original story

1 Like

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Salahdin(m): 12:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Emperordynasty:
I am thinking of uploading a comic series loosely based on the King Ida story but with a more comic sense and adventure kind of up bit sequence not the serious and tragic tale of the original story

It's a nice idea, man. Would love to it actually
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Salahdin:

It's a nice idea, man. Would love to it actually
Thanks bro for this reply,
I’m actually still working on the theme and characterization ..I’ll mention you when I start the posting

1 Like

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Salahdin(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Thanks bro for this reply,
I’m actually still working on the theme and characterization ..I’ll mention you when I start the posting

Will be looking forward to your mention.

1 Like

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Salahdin:

Will be looking forward to your mention.
Alright,
Why you wait I’ll post some of my rough sketches , cuz the comic will take time I hope you all find it interesting

1 Like

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Some of the drawings are based on the Series while others are random pieces drawn for fun

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
If you want to see more please say so...these are my very private pieces but I thought it would be interesting to share

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
More

Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Salahdin(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Alright,
Why you wait I’ll post some of my rough sketches , cuz the comic will take time I hope you all find it interesting

Of course, I will.
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
It’s been a while o
Re: The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) by Emperordynasty: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ya woo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Road To Nowhere (all episodes) / Forbidden Love (the Ultimate Sacrifice) / Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.