Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra (13961 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers / Wike Approves ₦220 Million For Families Of Slain Police Officers In Rivers / Obiano Gives Families Of Slain Police Officers ₦1 Million Each (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by Josbreed: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
N9,100,000 ÷ 15 = N606,667. Wow each family got a meagre N606.667? Police work no get difference with bricklayer.

1 Like

Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by Wickedfact: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry
9 million Naira to the poor families of 15 Police officers killed in the line of duty while Tinubu son Seyi wears a wrist watch of over 300 million Naira. Isoryt

Every policeman killed in Lagos gets between 15 to 20M. It is not Tinubu's fault that your poverty-stricken state can't even take care of those protecting you.
That is why I Akwa say they should withdraw security agents from your state so UGM can make you guys appreciate security agents.
Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by Dortmundfx: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry
9 million Naira to the poor families of 15 Police officers killed in the line of duty while Tinubu son Seyi wears a wrist watch of over 300 million Naira. Isoryt
how much is 600k in this harsh economy
Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by engrchykae(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
These gallant Nigerian officers were slaughtered by the footsoldiers of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu/Simon Ekpa who were encouraged by their tribe as then sowed the seeds of hate and violence against non-Ibo Nigerians. A las the violence they have sowed have turned the South East into a literal war zone beffitting of AfghanEastern.

God bless our Nigerian Police and their Families
God punish Nnamdi Kanu
God punish Simon Ekpa
God punish all their sponsors including peter obi.
who pays the families of those killed by herdsmen in nsukka uzor uwani?
Who pays the families of the 28 people killed in umuahia?
They are not humans enough?
Nonsense and Nigeria
Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by uloaku4jokotade: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
No Be Small Thing oooooNo Be Small Thing ooooo...
Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by andy4d2ofus(m): 2:24am On Jul 20, 2022
9.1m for 15 families! haba there is God ooo.
Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by yidemid507: 3:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Fhf

Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by Orpe7(m): 5:50am On Jul 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry

Na tinubu son kill dem chop?
Better go meet ur flat heads cannibals that initiate no work on Mondays in Anambra
Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by Odaveboy(m): 6:28am On Jul 20, 2022
Thank God say Dem even give them something....they are VERY lucky
But why giving a family less than 1million naira
Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by Christistruth00: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry

The money is disgracefully too low

Those who murdered them could even use that to threaten others that their lives are almost Worthless

They should get nothing less than N15 Million Each

and those that murdered them must be brought to Justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2022
Christistruth00:

The money is disgracefully too low

Those who murdered them could even use that to threaten others that their lives are almost Worthless

They should get nothing less than N15 Million Each

and those that murdered them must be brought to Justice

Asin you just said it has it is
Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by Truvelisback(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry
Them no try for 9m? At all, at all nai bad.
Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by bazamani27: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2022
This is very poor. 9.1/15 = #606. Is that really the worth of lives in Nigeria? When those politicians steal more than 10m each day. This country is almost sunk.
Only Obi is the solution.
Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by Oosa4sure: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2022
WHAT ARE WE SAYING HERE ? SO A POLICE MAN LIFE WORTH ONLY 700 THOUSANDS NAIRA , GOOD !! NIGERIAN HAVE THE POLICE THEY DESERVE �
Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by Iamstickzbaba(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2022
9.2million of no 9.1 million naira,abeg where Nigerian Police take dey see this disgraceful pictures of the officers that is always attavhed to their Logo or Na only me dey see ham
Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by anoziechi(f): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2022
What of the people they killed...who will compensate their families??
Re: 15 Families Of Slain Police Officers Receive ₦9 Million In Anambra by MrBanner(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

I'm left with nothing please. I mean NOTHING for myself and those under my care. That is why I need any assistance from you. Do help me I beg of you. Thank you very much.
001 54 428 45, Ster.ling

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo / The State Of Lagos-badagry Express Road. / We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.