Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo (9551 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign: Let’s Work Together For PDP's Success - Governor Udom / Oke Umurhohwo: What Buhari’s Mask Could Have Done For Nigerians / APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by Shikini: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2022
Congratulations ... you did very well bro
Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by Ashirioluwa: 1:27am On Jul 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by Zelenskyy(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2022
Jack500:
See this useless pig, what concern Osun election with him?

The werey is still rooting for Atiku while his ibo brother is on the ballot, what a useless 5% slave?

Slavery is in their blood. Tueh.

Are you this Dull and Stupid ?

The guy is from Delta State and not from the South East.

He has nothing in common with Obi in terms of place of Origin.

But because of Stupid tribal sentiments, APC supporters believe that every opponent is a South Easterner.

You better wake up from Stupidity and Tribal Bigotry that may usher you into a bleak future
Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by Demurray: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
Give your family members the 5 slots na, abi you don't want them to travel to all this places you mentioned?
I think he gets no family . Maybe he is a terminator who fell down from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by techWriter3: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2022
greatness hunter
Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by harmargedon: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2022
Jack500:
See this useless pig, what concern Osun election with him?

The werey is still rooting for Atiku while his ibo brother is on the ballot, what a useless 5% slave?

Slavery is in their blood. Tueh.
so APC and PDP comprises of only Yourubas and Hausas. tongue
Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by Jack500: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Are you this Dull and Stupid ?

The guy is from Delta State and not from the South East.

He has nothing in common with Obi in terms of place of Origin.

But because of Stupid tribal sentiments, APC supporters believe that every opponent is a South Easterner.

You better wake up from Stupidity and Tribal Bigotry that may usher you into a bleak future

You are talking to your father not me
Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by Zelenskyy(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2022
Jack500:

You are talking to your father not me

The same way you were referring to your mother and family members as a pig .

Nincompoop.
Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by Jack500: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

The same way you were referring to your mother and family members as a pig .

Nincompoop.

That is your daddy you are talking to
Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by Zelenskyy(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Jack500:

That is your daddy you are talking to

The same way you were talking to your mummy ?

You are too Proud and Ashamed to admit your error.

Not all PDP Supporters are from the South East or Igbo.

Try get Sense
Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by Jack500: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

The same way you were talking to your mummy ?

You are too Proud and Ashamed to admit your error.

Not all PDP Supporters are from the South East or Igbo.

Try get Sense

All PDP supporters are igbo, that's the only region that PDP normally has the highest % votes. I still stand on that, the only good thing is obi is coming to take away half of those votes, making it easy win for Tinubu.
Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by Zelenskyy(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Jack500:

All PDP supporters are igbo, that's the only region that PDP normally has the highest % votes. I still stand on that, the only good thing is obi is coming to take away half of those votes, making it easy win for Tinubu.

You are still a Child sucking mummy's breast that is why you can talk trash.

So the people below are all Igbo people ?

Yari & Marafa....... Zamfara

Tambawal..... Sokoto

Atiku & Fintiri ....... Adamawa

Bala Mohammed ..... Bauchi

Samuel Ortom.... Benue

Makhinde...... Oyo

Adeleke...... Osun

Darius Ishaku .... Taraba

Are you aware that the South East has 2 APC Governors ?

Would you now say those 2 Igbo governors from the South East are Fulanis or Yorubas ?

Tribalism and Tribalistic sentiments have blocked your brain from thinking straight.

Say No to Tribalism
Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by niyilolawa34798: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2022
Noted.Noted....
Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by Jack500: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

You are still a Child sucking mummy's breast that is why you can talk trash.

So the people below are all Igbo people ?

Yari & Marafa....... Zamfara

Tambawal..... Sokoto

Atiku & Fintiri ....... Adamawa
I
Bala Mohammed ..... Bauchi

Samuel Ortom.... Benue

Makhinde...... Oyo

Adeleke...... Osun

Darius Ishaku .... Taraba

Are you aware that the South East has 2 APC Governors ?

Would you now say those 2 Igbo governors from the South East are Fulanis or Yorubas ?

Tribalism and Tribalistic sentiments have blocked your brain from thinking straight.

Say No to Tribalism

Thrash and balderdash.
Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by Zelenskyy(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2022
Jack500:

Thrash and balderdash.

Hogwash.... Balderdash

Learn to spell Trash Correctly.

Instead of being Tribalistic.
Re: Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo by WhizdomXX(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
chukswag:
They worship this guy in ughelli, guy is rich and influential in Delta Politics
They worship someone who couldn't win HoA primaries?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Moghalu To Speak At Nigeria Youth Decide Conference October 1 / Anambra Fire Service Boss, Agbili, Emerges 2022 'Fire Fighter Of The Year' / Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.