Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition (38947 Views)

Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / Magnus Abe Dumps APC For PDP - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by IgOga(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=114898442][/quote]

Fake news....the man said on TVC that this letter is a lie....although I think the man will leave APC rivers
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by 9jaTalks(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Ezmans: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Validated:
Honestly APC will not get 10% in any state in SS & SE. That is Tinubu will be struggling to get in 25% in the remaing 25 states and Abuja.
Benue and Plateau will finish him.
APC will get 5 votes in IMO state, that is hopeless uzodinjo and his family
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by effort1: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Who can explain the bolded extract? I don’t understand!

OP should provide credible source though.

It means "I'm leaving because of my selfish interest"
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by famology(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
fergie001:
It hasn't closed until not later than 90 days to the election. That's somehow until Nov/Dec.

All I believe he must have to do, is someone withdrawing for him....and that's all.

By INEC timetable substitution has closed.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by 2loadedguy: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=114898442][/quote]
He's moving to labour party and might win the rivers governorship. This is going to be interesting with this petter obi wave.
Even is PO does not win next year he's succeeded in creating a movement that see him succeed in future, I remember this was how Buhari started with cpc and there was a mass movement in the north.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by fergie001: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
famology:
By INEC timetable substitution has closed.
I said it hasn't closed.
Read the Electoral Act 2022. You can still withdraw and be substituted until 3 months to the election.
Abe is likely to join SDP.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by jamesversion: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kolsity:
This is a fake news!
It's the handwork of mischief makers, I am from Abe's ward (community). Abe hasn't resigned his membership from the APC besides this poorly drafted resignation letter can't and was never written by Abe.
Abe is a well learned man and will not write something like this primary school letter.
CRA and his cohorts are responsible for this. Trust me Abe will be on the ballot come 2023, I rest my case.

Go and sit Ogoni woman. CRA does not have Abes time. Except maybe for inside Ogoni, who is Magnus??
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by davidigomanel: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
goodnew for apc rivers! their will be a candidate on apc platform. hmmmmm
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by swissgoldenpro2: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
This man keeps jumping from one place to the other
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by princejones(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
YPP on the beat
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Harryash96(m): 2:13am On Jul 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by brumeikperikpe: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2022
In this particular case, APC didn't lose anything. Who is Magnus Abe in the politics of this country that Tinubu must negotiate with? Of what political or electoral value is he in national politics? Inasmuch as APC is an abberation, Abe's exit signifies absolutely nothing.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Vertraulichkeit: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
famology:
Nigerian youths are truly lazy mentally and otherwise. See how they're masturbating on fake news.

Nomination and window for substitution have closed, that's enough to know that this is a fake news. I pity una sha.......

Your types of people, even though they are the most ignorant and dullest of all types of people, still always try hard to deceive yourselves that you are smart. Is the news still fake?

@Dsalvo, I mean people like you too.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Kolsity(m): 1:34am On Jul 26, 2022
jamesversion:

Go and sit Ogoni woman. CRA does not have Abes time. Except maybe for inside Ogoni, who is Magnus??
Abe doesn't have CRA's time either. Take it or leave it Abe is the next Governor of Rivers State.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by jamesversion: 1:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Kolsity:

Abe doesn't have CRA's time either. Take it or leave it Abe is the next Governor of Rivers State.

Who will vote for Ogoniman?? Except the Ogonis will invent millions of votes, your claim remains an illusion.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Kolsity(m): 2:03am On Jul 26, 2022
jamesversion:

Who will vote for Ogoniman?? Except the Ogonis will invent millions of votes, your claim remains an illusion.
2023 is around the corner, it will shock you.
Go tell your CRA to go to Ubima to rest, he is out of politics as far as Abe is concerned.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by jamesversion: 2:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Kolsity:

2023 is around the corner, it will shock you.
Go tell your CRA to go to Ubima to rest, he is out of politics as far as Abe is concerned.

Who compares a 2term governor, 2term minister, formers speaker of RSHA and a presidential aspirant with Abe. No one, except a daydreaming ogoniwoman.

Has Tinubu not abandoned Abe??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism / Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.