Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition (38966 Views)

Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / Magnus Abe Dumps APC For PDP - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Newton2024: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I no understand this letter. Wetin concern Tinubu for Rivers APC. At the end of the letter he still thanked Tinubu for standing with him...

This is looking childish if it's actually true
Tinubu is the highest paying maga in Nigerian history. Everybody just dey scam the urinating old fool up and down.

1 Like

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by buckeyemedia: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Who can explain the bolded extract? I don’t understand!

OP should provide credible source though.
He is a Tinubu supporter, there are problems in APC Rivers State, Tinubu has chosen to stay silent probably not to vex Rotimi Amaechi more, who Tinubu values more politically than Magnus Abe.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Duru009(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2022
These people are STRONG Tinubu men ....

What is happening ooooooo?
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by playfrank(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2022
Pride got the best of this one, something e for just loyal for Ameachi [quote author=Maxymilliano post=114898442][/quote]
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Bhol28: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2022
Fake
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by ChuksHills(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=114898442][/quote]

By his statement it is now obvious that Tinubu was the person master minding the crisis in APC Rivers State which made them not to be on the ballot in 2019 just because he was afraid of Rotimi Ameachi. Tinubu will pay for this for making Rivers state to suffer in the hands of a wrong governor for 8yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Tell me it’s a lie!

Please this has to be some form of fake news na…

Or are you telling me that the man who promised Tinubu and his urchins 2million votes from Rivers in 2023 has resigned from APC?

Jehovah!

Tinubu urchins over to you fools.

Be like Magnus Abe don join IPOB o grin

By December, even ACN bloc, Tinubu no go see for APC.

Tinubu go later hawk him presidential ticket like gala for Lagos go slow when him realize say nothing dey for am.

And guess what?

Abe might just be on his way to Labour Party where he’d be printing banners that has his picture and that of Peter Obi grin

Chai!

Tinubu is the highest paying maga in Nigerian history. Everybody just dey scam the urinating old fool up and down.

Abuse and curses on the "enemies" all the time! Can you alone be the o ly practitioner of this democracy?
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Zeezenho: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2022
naija4life247:
He still mentioned Tinubu. Is this god of Politics a Spirit? Magnus Abe is fight Amaechi, but Abbe still expects Tinubu to resolve it for them, instead of the Party's national EXCO.

All hail the Jagaban Borgu, the god of Politics

Political god or political demon you wanna say.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by integrity16(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=114898442][/quote]

Source please?
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Amah70: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2022
Wow. Rotimi Amaechi, you are now man alone in Rivers state politics. Sorry.
Na so betrayal de sweet. The taste is still sour in the mouths of GEJ and others in the Niger Delta region whom Amaechi betrayed in joining APC in 2014 .
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Akagas(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Tell me it’s a lie!

Or are you telling me that the man who promised Tinubu and his urchins 2million votes from Rivers in 2023 has resigned from APC?

Jehovah!

Tinubu go later hawk him presidential ticket like gala for Lagos go slow when him realize say nothing dey for am.

And guess what?

Abe might just be on his way to Labour Party where he’d be printing banners that has his picture and that of Peter Obi grin

Chai!

Ii resides in Port Harcourt Nigeria. It is true
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Amah70: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Simple. Bola Tinubu has not negotiated with him to state how he would remain in APC.

The implication is that APC is now Tinubu property.

FYI, most of the northern Islamists have abandoned APC in pursuit of Atiku’s presidential bid.

1 Like

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Jack500: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:

It’s on front page already sir grin

Whether authentic or fake news, the damage is already done.

And until Abe refutes the letter, he wrote it.

What damage, you guys overrate yourself on this forum, as if nairalander influence anything, your brain will start working by February
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Successlane: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Tell me it’s a lie!

Jehovah!

And guess what?

Chai!

Stop living in dream land.

Abe has no electoral value in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Penguin2: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Akagas:

Ii resides in Port Harcourt Nigeria. It is true

Jack500 hope you are seeing this?

Meanwhile, Akagas, which party is Abe likely joining?
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Kolsity(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I no understand this letter. Wetin concern Tinubu for Rivers APC. At the end of the letter he still thanked Tinubu for standing with him...

This is looking childish if it's actually true
It's not true, Abe hasn't resigned for APC. Besides, this is not the handwriting of Abe; this is fake from CRA's blind followers.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by garfield1: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Jack500 hope you are seeing this?

Meanwhile, Akagas, which party is Abe likely joining?

He debunked this news on tvc this morning
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Penguin2: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Jack500:

What damage, you guys overrate yourself on this forum, as if nairalander influence anything, your brain will start working by February

Lol! We are talking about Abe’s resignation from APC and you are talking Nairaland.

Nairaland merely reported the news my friend.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by cardoctor(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2022
We all must be governor one day.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Penguin2: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2022
Successlane:

Lol!

Anybody from Rivers who hears you say this will laugh at you.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Penguin2: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2022
garfield1:

He debunked this news on tvc this morning

Link to the video please.

The video should be on YouTube by now.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by sterlingD(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2022
popez:
APC no win pass 3 states for this Presidential election.
Meanwhile, Lest we forget:
We should never forget
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Kolsity(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2022
This is a fake news!
It's the handwork of mischief makers, I am from Abe's ward (community). Abe hasn't resigned his membership from the APC besides this poorly drafted resignation letter can't and was never written by Abe.
Abe is a well learned man and will not write something like this primary school letter.
CRA and his cohorts are responsible for this. Trust me Abe will be on the ballot come 2023, I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by highness25(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2022
Successlane:

You be mumu. That name SMA is a Brand in Rivers State
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Taich(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2022
mycar:

Is connected to Tinubu unwillingness to negotiate with him, he has been used and dumped

I need a credible source to confirm this news, because the implications of this is weighty for 2023 Rivers and national elections.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by ediko5(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Nairaland should have gotten to the stage of verifying news like this before pushing to the front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Fynnonsy: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Aswear, need some elaboration too...

seunmsg:

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by ruggedtimi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Instead of him to say " I will tell ogoni people"...baba say na I will tell Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Receives Operational Vehicles From Innoson / APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election / Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.