Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition (38955 Views)

Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / Magnus Abe Dumps APC For PDP - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Okobola146: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2022
Very soon only Tinubu, Shettima, Buhari and mannabbqgrils go remain for APC

5 Likes

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by naija4life247: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2022
He still mentioned Tinubu. Is this god of Politics a Spirit? Magnus Abe is fight Amaechi, but Abbe still expects Tinubu to resolve it for them, instead of the Party's national EXCO.

All hail the Jagaban Borgu, the god of Politics
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by fergie001: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Onye nsogbu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2022
More Obitient
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by dozai: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=114898442][/quote]
Not yet confirmed. But the truth is that his close aides wants him to move on. For now he has not resigned. The news is just rumour.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Chopcy29: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Which one be buhari house again
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by patrickodey18(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Na the season be this! We are not surprised
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by bonnyhope: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Who can explain the bolded extract? I don’t understand!

OP should provide credible source though.

Hm say BAT no wan follow am talk to settle matter

Na why hm d leave jeje

1 Like

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Why should he endorse him at this time when the party has already presented a candidate in the state? Why should Tinubu go against the candidate of the party?
He overated Tinubu
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by ZeroChil: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2022
seunmsg:

His decision is connected to Tinubu's unwillingness to negotiate with him. Mr. Abe was only gobbledygooking.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by patrickodey18(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2022
Very soon the entire country will be obidient
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by emkz: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2022
He just granted an interview on TVC where he stated he did not author that letter.

Let's stop sharing fake and unverified news.

1 Like

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Mccullum: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Fake News..

Abe that spoke this morning on

TVC's live program on issue of

Muslim/Muslim ticket and trying

to advise Nigerians to focus on competency...

Rubbish!
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2022
popez:
APC no win pass 3 states for this Presidential election.

Meanwhile, Lest we forget:

But we should be careful how this pple leave APC...

Make e no be another strategy to corner votes from other parties
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by fergie001: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2022
famology:
Nigerian youths are truly lazy mentally and otherwise. See how they're masturbating on fake news.

Nomination and window for substitution have closed, that's enough to know that this is a fake news. I pity una sha.......
It hasn't closed until not later than 90 days to the election. That's somehow until Nov/Dec.

All I believe he must have to do, is someone withdrawing for him....and that's all.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2022
Nigerians should be greatful to Buhari for destroying APC cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Amunethseranu(f): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2022
dragunov:

The travails of seunmsg. I am thinking of writing a novel with that title. But wait! The Travails of Kadoso Mutairu will be a more catchy title.Hmmmm
...No The travails of seunmsg will do pls
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by JealousCobra(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Validated:
Honestly APC will not get 10% in any state in SS & SE. That is Tinubu will be struggling to get in 25% in the remaing 25 states and Abuja.
Benue and Plateau will finish him.

3% self he try be that for SS and SE.
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Franking: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Tinumbu has scattered the APC.

grin
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Presidential1: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2022
Abe is a political maverick.. a grassroot politician.. with him out of the way ... I'm sure APC will loose rivers state.. lol
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Penguin2: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2022
fergie001:
Onye nsogbu grin grin grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by ChiefAfonja: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2022
grin
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by IJOBA11: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2022
seunmsg:

SEUN EKA’ARO
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by Biodun556(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I no understand this letter. Wetin concern Tinubu for Rivers APC. At the end of the letter he still thanked Tinubu for standing with him...

This is looking childish if it's actually true

Don't play with Yorubas, don't joke with South west
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by davodyguy: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Not unconnected means it is connected to the fact that TInubu has refused to step in to discuss with him. Hence, he wants to leave because of Tinubu's action/inaction.

If he said it is 'unconnected' without adding the 'not' before it, then it means it has nothing to do with Tinubu
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by penearth(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Supported. I
Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by frankmoney(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Explanation

My decision to leave is connected to tinubu not negotiating with me

Tinubu negotiated with amaechi after he won primaries as leader of apc in Rivers not abe, so its more like na amaechi he would recognize in the power sharing formula over Abe

So Abe no longer works for tinubu henceforth, leaving amaechi alone whose camp.is already deflated
Amaechi sef won't even work for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition by RichAbujaGuy: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2022
One has to wonder about some of these posts that haven't been substantiated and fact checked. Who knows what to read and believe?

Gunmen Kill 7 Wedding Guests In Imo - Crime - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/7235637/gunmen-kill-7-wedding-guests

Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/7237467/those-killed-sunday-members-esn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP's New Slogan, Change The Change: Nigerians React / Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism / Jide Tinubu: 7 Things You Should Know About The Late Tinubu's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.