Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Mistakes Whatsapp Marketer Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mistakes Whatsapp Marketer Do (330 Views)

You Are Marketer! / 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Whatsapp Marketer Do by Chizzy15(f): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
As we all know WhatsApp is an app that is widely used by a great number of people....

Businesses are done on WhatsApp no doubts but there are certain mistakes WhatsApp Marketers do and it's causing them to loose money..

Here are few mistakes they do and how to avoid them

* NOT HAVING A CLEAR NICHE: Having a clear niche is very important so as not to get your audience confused...Not that today you will sell hairs, tomorrow you will sell bags,next tomorrow you will sell creams...This causes a lot of confusion in the head of your audience and they will end up seeing you as a confused being .

*SPAM MARKETING:This is budging into people's DM asking them to save your contact that you got it from a certain group...This can be so annoying and you loose respect in the eyes of your audience... It's a different thing them coming to you to ask about your products or services you render..

*FAM-FRIENDS LIST:This is when you have only family and friends on your contact...See business is a game of numbers,the more people you have ,the more sales you make...
Build that list...

*WATERY CONTENT: Content is key...You should be able to write good contents that attracts the mind of your audience...

*ZERO CONSISTENCY :You should be consistent in your status update because without consistency there will be no results...

*ZERO FOLLOW UP: Not everyone will buy from you immediately because they have not know,like and Trust you...For them to be able to know, like and Trust you before giving you their money you should learn to follow up customers that showed interest is whatever you are selling...

Some of these mistakes makes us loose customers and thereby loosing money...I only mentioned some of the mistakes here but I have an Ebook that talked more about these mistakes...

You can reach out to me on 09099972508 to get the free Ebook...

Remember business is a game of numbers...

(1) (Reply)

My Battle With PHED The Concluding Part / Nin: Nonchalance At The Commission / Court Of Appeal Reduces Sentence Of Child Sex Trafficker From 26 To 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.