Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? (34063 Views)

Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Munzy14(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Side chics capitalizes on the erros of main chics and their shortcomings.

All the same na dirty stuff..The man loses.

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Ogbuu101: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Main chicks or wife are usually complacent...they feel they own you..they don't do extra to impress....

But u see those side chicks.... yeeeeeeeeee
Most Nigerian women,once you've married them and they've given birth for you,they become very troublesome and abusive because they feel they've secured their position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by geewean(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2022
This Abuja babe things surprises me
There is one girl I know.She isn't working but before she got a job she got up to 400k to rent a room self con in town. I was curious kos even me to pay for that kind apartment dey itch me.
She always brag she doesn't depend on any guy but used an iphone.Could it be she does the runs thing on a low key tononly raise rent and not too serious runs

SpecialAdviser:

Polygamy in itself does not stop man from having a side chick. If not, all the numerous Alhajis in Abuja would have no need having multiple girlfriends over there. Go to Abuja and confirm how polygamous men still chase after side chicks.

In reality, what can keep men away from side chicks can be highlited below

1. Self Discipline
2. Non nagging wife
3. A constantly clean wife.
4. A wife that cooks good food.
5. A man that do not have many friends
6. A family that go vacation and spice up
7. Self Discipline
8. Self Discipline
9. Self Discipline
10. Self Discipline
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by naijapikin2(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2022
The answer is simple

Secret s*x cool

1 Like

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by abobote: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2022
Plenty.
This your question is like saying, what Oha soup offer, that vegetable soup can not offer

1 Like

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Adebowalay(m): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Extreme care, because she never enter house...

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by yusufmurry: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2022
Mrscarter:

Infidelity, diseases, loss of the girl u actually love.

There is nothing like this.

Nothing like love, you're there because of what you get from the man.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by hero2000: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2022
God, the author of marriage, says 'two shall become one flesh'. Not multiple.

It takes self discipline. But if God gives a commandment, the wise seek to keep it. The unwise only see reasons such command is unworkable.

I am a monogamous man!

4 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Antoeni(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2022
Main Chick go to Heaven, While Side Chic Brings Heaven to You

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Bluezy13(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

...meat tastes...

My mistake.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by MoneyTrees(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2022
posty56:
bullshit,who love help lol, anyways multiple women are just sweet , especially exotic women
The thought of threesomes
The feeling is different ryy wink

1 Like

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Bluezy13(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Nostringsattach: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2022
SIRG120:
Let me elaborate this for Clear understanding....The fact is, most men struggle with maintaining monogamous relationships..... It takes a whole lot of discipline and self control to remain faithful as a man...... Do you really think the cheating ends with just one side chick?.... Of course not..... With one side chick lies other side chicks..... When they get tired of the so called side chick they move onto the next one and this keeps going on and on....... It's more like a Path of irredeemable return........ Take it or leave it, every man has got that dirty side in them, it's just that the few good ones that are faithful suppress their dirty side....... If am to be logical here, the slogan that " Men are Polygamous in nature" is not fallacious ( Though am not in any way supporting Cheating) But it's a Psychological fact that can never be erased.... That's where nature takes Place......... But Nuture encompasses environmental factors, Proper upbringing , Sound Orientation and Personal decision..... This is where discipline and self-control comes in and that's the only thing that can stop a man from cheating in a monogamous relationship.......You can never forcefully Please a Chronic cheat, even if you're Angelina Jolie or Juliana Roberts...... The best you can do is to skillfully make them emotionally, Mentally and sexually connected to you...... That way respect comes in and when he begins to have respect for what you both share he gradually begins to call himself to order in his vulnerable moments...... With time he stops cheating completely..... At this point, there won't be any need for him to have side chicks and there won't be any need for this Question you asked...............To my fellow men out there that believe and Practice monogamy...... There's absolutely no need for side chicks...... Find that one woman that is very loyal to you and ensure you're faithful to each other........." If you can't be faithful to a loyal Partner then you have no business with monogamy".
u typed like this sokoloan agents trying to blackmail people cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2022
Stephen2324:
I want to know something, what does a side chick offer that a main chick can't?
It depends on you.
Whatever your main chick doesn't have, which you cannot adjust yourself to cope without..
No one has it all.
Nobody is completely perfect.
Even sef, perfection itself is a fault too.
So,, that is where adaptation comes in.
And once you cannot adapt to the imperfections, you will find yourself seeking for a side chick to fill the gap of the imperfections

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by justmondris: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
Stolen meat taste better than one's entitled or gifted meat even when they are from the same pot.

But, thou shalt not steal.

That is only when you do not know what you have.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by soullove1881(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Polygamy in itself does not stop man from having a side chick. If not, all the numerous Alhajis in Abuja would have no need having multiple girlfriends over there. Go to Abuja and confirm how polygamous men still chase after side chicks.

1. Self Discipline
2. Non nagging wife
7. Self Discipline
8. Self Discipline
9. Self Discipline
10. Self Discipline

Nah only Alhaji right? Kotinu
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Itzurboi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
GrammarNazi1:
...meat tastes...
,,,meat tastes,,,
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by cardoctor(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Have u not heard that Variety is the spice of life?
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by MUAnaZephyr: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Stephen2324:
I want to know something, what does a side chick offer that a main chick can't?
Main chick offers Part1 of the soup opera. While, side chick offers the Part2.

Man has to be distracted from his many troubles... Even if it means adding more trouble. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by meobizy(f): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Humans were made to Bleep for procreation, intimacy and recreation. Don’t look too hard into this. I can write a sensible epistle on the topic, but this topic will reappear on front page in the coming months; cheapening my write-up.

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by neonly: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
OP won't understand
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by pswglobal(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Main chicks or wife are usually complacent...they feel they own you..they don't do extra to impress....

But u see those side chicks.... yeeeeeeeeee
baba wereee ni eleyiiiiii oooooo

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by olab059(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gofwane:
Just look at it this way: Is it easy to be eatin egusi 24/7 even if it is one of the most sweetest and expensive soups out there?
Most of all these so called faithful partners are only faithful because they lack the time, resources to cheat or haven't been caught yet.

Heavy truth!
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by ausproxi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gigyee:

New account, how do I trust you that you will deliver
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

1. Self Discipline
2. Non nagging wife
7. Self Discipline
8. Self Discipline
9. Self Discipline
10. Self Discipline
U are absolutely Correct!
A very Dirty woman with mouth odour is always repulsive.

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by olab059(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
ravensckar:
Balance.

A side chick prevents you from over-loving the main chick thereby giving you that balance. Then, the variety too. cheesy cheesy

*runs outta thread before wifey arrives*

This is actually very true. Over the years, I used to have one girl... I would over love her, and she would eventually start taking me for granted. I decided to have two women in my life, now everything is so smooth, and sweet...sweet balance. They both know themselves, so I'm not really cheating on anyone. It is always sweet to see how one treats you better when she sees you giving the other one more attention. Mehn! It's so powerful.

4 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Chiraq77(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Novelty
Humans love Novelty
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Dinny1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Find that one woman that is very loyal to you . .

This statement is HARD . . Loyal people are rare and near impossible.. But they exists tho.

May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Sex is all men think about, only sex, sex sex, morning, afternoon and evening. And night.

That's the only thought in their empty heads.

Especially black men, that's why their countries are backward.

You did not lie.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by ravensckar(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
olab059:

This is actually very true. Over the years, I used to have one girl... I would over love her, and she would eventually start taking me for granted. I decided to have two women in my life, now everything is so smooth, and sweet...sweet balance. They both know themselves, so I'm not really cheating on anyone. It is always sweet to see how one treats you better when she sees you giving the other one more attention. Mehn! It's so powerful.
Do you know the funny thing, the day you'll marry both of them that's the day the bubble will burst. Both of them go come join hand frustrate you kpatakpata. cheesy cheesy

Even meself, back in the days when I was 100% loyal, my then girlfriend dey use me catch cruise. Then, I come be like mad man wey dey complain over everything. She even once told me that there's this thing in ladies called 'Let me just frustrate him today'. After understanding the game, meself come get shock absorber. Na then things go begin dey go well. Love come dey sweet. cheesy cheesy

You see that thing called relationship, if you no sabi how e dey go, them go use your heart catch cruise.

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by tnerro1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just to check to make sure you can still fvck a girl very good. Some of these married women, when oga wan fvck , they will just lie down and say fvck make i comot jor. So oga May be thinking he has lost his fvcking skills so he needs to try other girls just to be sure say the skills never fade

5 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by ALFADOS(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
RIP the end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.