Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman (70599 Views)

Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife / Danbaba Suntai Pilot Not Certified To Fly Aircraft – AIB Report / Oby Ezekwesili Protest In Abuja Over Killing Of Hauwa & Saifura By Boko Haram(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Starhearts: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2022
AgentGoat:

wetin be greenish bie bie again grin grin

human beings..

As human beings...

Have a set of inalienable rights.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by symbianDON(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2022
Obidient4life2:
What money cannot do is give life!

Finally the boy done make am!
asin ehn!! See as the boy come fine like Californian orange grin
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by BLOODFISH(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2022
marriages with an older wife last longer, because the woman already know how to handle men....talk less of small boys so the guy no fit play smart cool

And she'll be committed too.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by yad2eidi: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2022
She must have played for his death
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by sageb: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2022
fantasy2018:
The lovely photos of former Taraba state first lady Hauwa Suntai and much younger husband hits the internet.
It will be recalled, Hauwa Suntai who was in her 50s Remarried her much younger husband who was in his 30s 2 years after the death of her Husband late Governor Dambaba Suntai of Taraba state.

Related thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5233938/hauwa-suntai-danba-ahmed-jarman

okay oooo
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by HarunaWest(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Obidient4life2:

He is from Turai Yaradua's Family. Na she make am.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Corto: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2022
DonMaxxy:
All I see is Taraba state money siphoned by Danbaba Suntai on this dude's greenish and healthy bia bia(beards) grin grin

Same thing will happen to Ned Nwoko much later, the dude that will enjoy Ned's money with Regina Daniels is presently in Basic 6, writing common enterance exams. The young pupil is not aware that a billionaire's wife is waiting for him somewhere. grin grin

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you brogrin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Aboki99(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2022
Omihanifa:
Nah wa o. So northern men too dey marry older women.
I think say nah only Southern dey do am.
Am sure the woman bought the guy.

Anyways it’s good to see that northern guys are finally breaking away from marrying under 10 and under 16 to going for experienced mamas

Looming for underage?

Go to Christland Schoools. Not Northern Nigeria. Una hypocrisy Don do
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Aboki99(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2022
Omihanifa:
Nah wa o. So northern men too dey marry older women.
I think say nah only Southern dey do am.
Am sure the woman bought the guy.

Anyways it’s good to see that northern guys are finally breaking away from marrying under 10 and under 16 to going for experienced mamas

Looking for underage?

Go to Christland Schoools. Not Northern Nigeria. Una hypocrisy Don do
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by chypotenti(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2022
Kestolove:
women nd preeq
You dey so?
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Why cant people mind their business...

Eheeee.... she marry na talk she no marry na luck... she marry oldie and youngie...

Please people should grow up...

Beautiful years ahead.. jare..

Yeye Nigerians... that don't have or feel and know what love is...!!.

They are happy that's all..
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2022
yad2eidi:
She must have played for his death

You dey her mind abi??
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by denko(m): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2022
but you are woman, do you like it too?
Kestolove:
women nd preeq
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by pocohantas(f): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2022
rockmite:
These are northern Christians doing Muslim thing. I love them. In the north, nearly every widows has husband. It is an Islamic culture regardless the number of the children u have someone will marry you. They see it as act of worship and service to humanity. The best part of their culture I cherish so much.

In the south, once you divorce or lose your husband most men that come to you want to take advantage of your situation or your wealth. That is the reason single mothers are everywhere in the south, u hardly see such in the north.

Lmao! Funny but true. Yet people down South would be using them as a yardstick for marriages. Those people that remarry per second. It doesn’t even matter how old you are or how many kids you’ve had. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by DominionGreat: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2022
I know this dude personally..He is stinkingly rich even before the marriage...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by godwon01(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2022
They look alike. I hope they are not related.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Morphinne: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Obidient4life2:

And what made you think the guy was poor sir?
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Morphinne: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2022
DominionGreat:
I know this dude personally..He is stinkingly rich even before the marriage...
Don’t mind these kids. They believe money is always the primary reason for such marriages.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Splitmind: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2022
This abomination is unislamic
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Mrtaye: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2022
Arielle:

Inside information, na!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Loolz you be woman ni
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by cardoctor(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2022
That dead man must be rolling in his grave.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Dorakay93(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2022
I always like to run things within older women , they give less trouble.
I still need a side chick of older woman 40-50 yrs as a side chick...
I am a good service man and very handsome too.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by fk001(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2022
rockmite:
These are northern Christians doing Muslim thing. I love them. In the north, nearly every widows has husband. It is an Islamic culture regardless the number of the children u have someone will marry you. They see it as act of worship and service to humanity. The best part of their culture I cherish so much.

In the south, once you divorce or lose your husband most men that come to you want to take advantage of your situation or your wealth. That is the reason single mothers are everywhere in the south, u hardly see such in the north.

she is a Muslim like wise the groom, the groom is related to Turai Yar adua.

But her late husband was a Christian
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by ImoleNaija: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2022
DonMaxxy:
All I see is Taraba state money siphoned by Danbaba Suntai on this dude's greenish and healthy bia bia(beards) grin grin

Same thing will happen to Ned Nwoko much later, the dude that will enjoy Ned's money with Regina Daniels is presently in Basic 6, writing common enterance exams. The young pupil is not aware that a billionaire's wife is waiting for him somewhere. grin grin

Comrade wey sabi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by CSTRR: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2022
The only thing keeping your wife to your bed alone is because you are still alive.

And that is for faithful women.

Once you are gone, another man go dey open her wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by chatinent: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2022
She also deserves to be happy.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2022
Even Mallo people do things like this?
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Goodman247: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2022
DonMaxxy:

yeye they worry you grin
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2022
Splitmind:
This abomination is unislamic

Taa, what about the underage girls your old farts destroy.?
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2022
CSTRR:
These northern folks are freakier than us down South.

They just hide it with religious garb.

Gbam you nailed it
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by eniolurunda151: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Enjoy your lives. Find peace. The images are lovely.Enjoy your lives. Find peace. The images are lovely....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand / Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.