Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman (70532 Views)

Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife / Danbaba Suntai Pilot Not Certified To Fly Aircraft – AIB Report / Oby Ezekwesili Protest In Abuja Over Killing Of Hauwa & Saifura By Boko Haram(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Zelenskyy(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Olatara:
You dey whine me ni? ( Your second paragraph)

So 5 years is too long to mourn a man you claimed to love ?

The father of your children ?

Na wa for this generation.

Our Mothers really really try...... I clap for them.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by projet: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
How the woman was able to consent to the young man's proposal is what baffles me. I thought Nigerian women would rather die than try such thing and allow it to become public.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by gowaga68: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2022
See how you displayed your ignorance of the north ?
We don't publicise our things the way other parts do.

Omihanifa:
Nah wa o. So northern men too dey marry older women.
I think say nah only Southern dey do am.
Am sure the woman bought the guy.

Anyways it’s good to see that northern guys are finally breaking away from marrying under 10 and under 16 to going for experienced mamas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.