Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman (70932 Views)

Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife / Danbaba Suntai Pilot Not Certified To Fly Aircraft – AIB Report / Oby Ezekwesili Protest In Abuja Over Killing Of Hauwa & Saifura By Boko Haram(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by delpee(f): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2022
rockmite:
These are northern Christians doing Muslim thing. I love them. In the north, nearly every widows has husband. It is an Islamic culture regardless the number of the children u have someone will marry you. They see it as act of worship and service to humanity. The best part of their culture I cherish so much.

In the south, once you divorce or lose your husband most men that come to you want to take advantage of your situation or your wealth. That is the reason single mothers are everywhere in the south, u hardly see such in the north.

Not so true. They're a shade better than what obtains in the South but the high rate of divorce is one of the reasons behind the high number of homeless and kids who are poorly cared for. There are many divorced single women in the North. That's why one former governor started conducting mass weddings sponsored by the government. Another governor set up an agency to look after women who are single.

Best wishes to the couple.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Mama enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by DominionGreat: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2022
Morphinne:

Don’t mind these kids. They believe money is always the primary reason for such marriages.

Don't mind them..
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by AlwaySpeakTruth: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2022
Omihanifa:
Nah wa o. So northern men too dey marry older women.
I think say nah only Southern dey do am.
Am sure the woman bought the guy.

Anyways it’s good to see that northern guys are finally breaking away from marrying under 10 and under 16 to going for experienced mamas

This is how we know the only northerner you know is your fellow tribes man on nl.

Northerners marry divorcee widows with 10 children everyday. 1 in 3 marriages is Kano is a remarriage meaning the people are not young and have had other partners.

Na una dey obsessed with how other people live their lives while ignoring all the skin peddlers and child traffickers in your villages
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by banamd: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2022
This guy don Cash out.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Mamijoh(f): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2022
Kestolove:
women nd preeq
I'm surprised seeing you writing that comment as a female

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Micmuzac: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2022
Omihanifa:

Anyways it’s good to see that northern guys are finally breaking away from marrying under 10 and under 16 to going for experienced mamas
Kee kwaiet ! must you talk? who no like beta tin?

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Caseless: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2022
Omihanifa:

'I'm sure the woman bought the guy'... Na goat? grin grin

If na you she wan buy, you no go gree?
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by LyfeJennings(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2022
oz4real83:
She is rich enough to afford such "human commodity" cheesy cheesy angry, who knows if this "young human commodity" was already offering his services to her while her husband was alive because the husband was incapacitated for a long time after suffering the plane accident .

Of course
How do U explain her marriage in just two years to the man
Them dey back when the guy dey alive
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by meobizy(f): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2022
So? He’ll marry younger wives to balance the equation. These Hausa women cherish that first wife title and the men recognize it. One man when I served married a thirty-eight year old when he was only twenty-three. Many years after, I believe he’d have an extra three wives under twenty-five years of age meanwhile he’d almost clock fifty today.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Lanre1st(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2022
The woman married a young cold blooded man that can knack her well,
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Olatara(f): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:
After only 2 years.... ?

If this happens in the south, that woman would be a major suspect.
Which suspect? Person wey go fly plane.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by MUAnaZephyr: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
fantasy2018:

Related thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5233938/hauwa-suntai-danba-ahmed-jarman
And now he looks as old as the woman.

Nice picture quality.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by naijapikin2(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Is she trying to get "born-again"?
This question is both religious and reproductive
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Neoteny(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Male gold digger.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by chocboi78(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
They posted pre wedding pics in 2019 and got married in 2022?? When exactly did he die ?
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Insectkiller: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Poto hollow..
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by sisisioge: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hmmmmm....looks really weird to me grin
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Stanfeelings: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
TWO YEARS? JUST TWO YEARS?
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by rolams(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Money is good ooo!
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by judedwriter(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Well, marriage is marriage, even if a 100 year old man marries a 20 year old girl.

I just wonder if the love factor is there. Or is it a money factor?
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by charlesdinho7(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
you cannot cheat nature. if you are sleeping with an old woman, your face will definitely grow old. see how the guy is old like someone in his 50s
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by izubext007: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bleaching couple.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by enonche85(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omihanifa:

taraba is not a northern state, except say the guy is not from taraba.
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Truvelisback(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bridget95:
She's got a big ass
So, for all the things for the pics, na Big ass u see ehn!

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by samonak(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
See as this cougar just de fresh! One of the advantage of young bura, u go de collect am hot hot, both front and back. Lol.

Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Chaos14: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
FireUpNow:

How can a young rich man get married to an old cargo? Think well my friend
I think you have never heard the word love before. Look at the president of france who married his school teacher
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Wwwq: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jesus
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by FireUpNow(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Chaos14:
I think you have never heard the word love before. Look at the president of france who married his school teacher
Before I made my comment I already knew that somebody somewhere will cite the president of France an example. So I am not surprised by your quote. Show me a Nigerian rich young man that have married an old woman. Like this then I will know what is called love. Don't be fooled by the example of the white people face our Africa culture and settings my friend. thanks
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Chaos14: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
FireUpNow:
Before I made my comment I already knew that somebody somewhere will cite the president of France an example. So I am not surprised by your quote. Show me a Nigerian rich young man that have married an old woman. Like this then I will know what is called love. Don't be fooled by the example of the white people face our Africa culture and settings my friend. thanks
one out of the psquare twins married a woman 10 years older
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Zelenskyy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Olatara:
Which suspect? Person wey go fly plane.

So Because the husband had a plane crash and was incapacitated for a year or so, before he eventually died.....

The woman cannot mourn him for even 5 years ?

After only 2 years, she has started opening her legs for a Toy boy ?

That means they had a coded relationship while the husband was still alive...
Re: Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman by Olatara(f): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

So Because the husband had a plane crash and was incapacitated for a year or so, before he eventually died.....

The woman cannot mourn him for even 5 years ?

After only 2 years, she has started opening her legs for a Toy boy ?

That means they had a coded relationship while the husband was still alive...

You dey whine me ni? ( Your second paragraph)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.