Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness (24352 Views)

Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA / How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by tunjijones(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2022
Slynation:
Which useless verge... Everything were just rumoured speculations that even Jonathan denied such unfounded linkage severally...But trust Nigerians like you to always believe rubbish from naysayers

Jonathan was seen severally with APC national chairman.

And for you info Jonathan never denied anything.

So are you trying to say that Jonathan and all the corrupt APC politicians are not friends or that Jonathan is not a thief (As in that he is saint obi)?
Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by Gkemz: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2022
That was how I was forced to admit in a statement an offense I didn't commit by corrupt IPO. I'm not saying that the defendant is innocent of the accusation but why compel him to name an innocent person as an accomplice or rather a benefactor.
Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by Anndrew(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

And they Voted in a Bigger and a more Corrupt Thief in the Person of Buhari..

Corruption in Nigeria today is More rampant than before he took Over.

He has not left office and we are hearing of 80 billion naira that is Stolen. Even Magu that Buhari nominated to fight corruption was Roped in a Corrupt scandal.

Wait until Buhari and the APC leaves office and you will see more Corrupt Practices linked to Buhari.

Buhari, Tinubu and the APC are not Saints.

that one na small,what of the ikoyi million dollars whistle blower,monkey and snake swallow money...I tell you...the highest corruption in the history of Nigeria is Apc government..IBB self na Saint for here
Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by Passionate888: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Buhari never even comot from seat but his lies don dey show face. The idiots said GEJ is/was corrupt, but we all know that is a big fat lie.
Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by Coolgent(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2022
Which Jonathan... Buhari house boy?
Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by Slynation(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2022
tunjijones:

Jonathan was seen severally with APC national chairman.

And for you info Jonathan never denied anything.

So are you trying to say that Jonathan and all the corrupt APC politicians are not friends or that Jonathan is not a thief (As in that he is saint obi)?
That was your conclusion and not mine...
Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by emonis88: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2022
This further shows the evil of this ruling party, even with their Muslim Muslim ticket, shows their evil agenda, Remember Lebanon, Turkey, all these were christian states before, but the Muslims, came in n declared jihad on christians there, in their own land. N walked in churches n killed them in church, just like they ve started doing now in Nigeria, where do u think they r headed with all these events?
Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by cardoctor(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2022
Dem no dey tire
Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by Cti28(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2022
NYSCPLUG01:

Thanks.
Ur welcome
Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by maiquel: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2022
I need a job in EFCC, particularly the legal department. smiley
Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by tunjijones(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Slynation:
That was your conclusion and not mine...

Can you please answer the two questions i asked since you are Jonathan's spoke person you will know more than an average Nigerian.
Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by syntekelite(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2022
Abeg where dasuki dey? what of all the billions of dollars dem say jona loot?? Na still abacha money buhari dey share..imagine one sick..(sorry) two sick old men just put about 100million nigerians in a trance and voted out who by now wld hve completed the transformation of this country into something better..
Peruse facts my people so you all dont make the same blunder again.

FACTS...

Jonathan inaugurated the Lagos-Kano rail line and the Port Harcourt-Enugu mass transit train, embarked on the rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt-Maiduguri rail line.Jonathan’s projects include the Abuja-Kaduna fast train line; the 322km Lagos-Benin City line, 500km Benin-Abakiliki line, 673km Benin-Obudu Cattle Ranch line, 615km Lagos-Abuja high speed line, 520km Zaria-Birnin- Koni line, 533km Ega nyi-Otukpo and the Ega nyi-Abuja line.(terrorists due to the presidents lackadaisical attitude have made the trains unsafe)

Thanks to Jonathan, agriculture now accounts for 22 per cent of Nigeria’s GDP, more than oil and gas which only account for 15.9 per cent. Under Jonathan, Nigeria recorded a more than 50 percent reduction in food imports; from an import bill of N1.4 trillion to less than N700 billion. With the innovation of dry season rice-farming, Nigeria reached 60% self-sufficiency in rice production and became, according to the Food and Agricultural Organisation of the United Nations (FAO), the largest producer of cassava in the world.(buhari has destroyed the record)

Jonathan put in place a policy that provided zero import-duty for completely knocked down vehicles; while discouraging the importation of already assembled cars; old or brand new, by the imposition of heavy import-duties. This propelled car manufacturers to set up assembly-plants in Nigeria that provide jobs for craftsmen, technicians, technologists, engineers, and other professionals across the value chain. The government also made it a policy to patronize locally-made and assembled cars.
The outcome is that local car-assembly is back in Nigeria; literally risen from the dead. Big auto giants, including Peugeot, Nissan, Volkswagen, Kia, Hyundai and apparently Honda,now either assemble,or entirely manufacture,their cars, SUVs, trucks and buses at various locations in Nigeria. In addition, Nigeria now has an indigenous car-manufacturing company, Innoson, which is not only selling locally but already dabbling in exports.(we know who destroyed this policy by increasing vats and importation fees).
Too many achievements to list here,yet tinubu and buhari just used the media to brainwash almost everyone and just like magic nigeria went from light into darkness..

I no wan mke the epistle too long.. long story short we need to stop being archaic when it comes to voting,we need to fact find all politicians campaign utterances and previous achievements and associations then pick the best candidate who has passed our test with flying colours..we the PEOPLE are the power..

Buhari used 6months to pick ministers yet they all couldnt bring anything new to the table.., light is now rocket and bazooka science,ameachi no longer has idea for new transport system, nnpc has never been this zealous in stealing money, subsidy is no more a scam, in fact it has tripled under buhari' hand, the corrupt jonathan ministers who looted nigeria dry are now saints in buhari's apc..
Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by 9jaTalks(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness by Linesman(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APC Administration Has FAILED Nigerians WOEFULLY as Evidence Today in the Revelation Given in the Court to Rope in People who are Innocent ( A Former President and A Former Attorney General of a Country Respectively ) as Criminals.

2023 is Fast Approaching, Wake Up and Vote Wisely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People / President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing / AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.