Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) (39925 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by WaywardSon(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2022
judithjam:
Peter obi is nice, nice people can't govern Nigeria,we need someone tough
this is the problem with people who have been abused so much to think they don't deserve better

We did this same nonsense and got Buhari. Abeg gtfoh with that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2022
My own is that on the Election Day y’all should put in more effort
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Bultwo: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2022
How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By the IGBO's not Nigerians!
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by preshyusufu: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2022
judithjam:

Really? may God help you.
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2022
click the link on my signature to join
remove one slash to be able to join the grou

Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Salvador1: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2022
Little contribution from Edo friend.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2022
judithjam:

The iron-bender we have had for 7yrs now is not enough to give u sense??

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Newton2024: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2022
judithjam:
It seems you entire generation is born to suffer.
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by danity5love: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2022
It funny how a good person receive gift without giving known but a bad person try to give without getting none but already knows how to get it back after the election

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Sarsaproko: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2022
The internet president cool
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Kelsmatuc(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
HBD Obi but Nigerians should use their head. All politicians are the same. The Buharists do pass this one sequel to 2015 elections but where are they today.
Trust no politician
all politicians are not d same.....none compares to Buhari abeg
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Salvador1: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2022
Peter obi structure is now going wards to wards in Edo state.

Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by optm(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2022
judithjam:
all the tough ones you have been getting into power , what have they done for you?
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Sirnapi(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2022
Our support base keeps growing everyday

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by ekingsley064097: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2022
grin grin just happy

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Maccar02: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2022
Who's obi
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by OtunbaStixx23: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2022
judithjam:

Tough person like buhari ...I hope say person son don find u? Because agbado and cassava will be tougher

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2022
Op you skip the path where he received birthday wishes from international communities saw the video on TikTok last night....

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by rationalrollo: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2022
Big ups peter..
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Watch how Nigerians across the states celebrated Peter Obi's birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZtuljBRMZA
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by jamznato: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed I see Peter Obi emerging with victory at the polls, I seen a drug baron drenching himself in his feces, I see some urchins smoking crack cocaine from their boss to calm themselves, I see them embarking on a last-minute attempt to manipulate the results, I see his staunch advocate being denied Canadian visa for him and his family

This I have seen!

No. I see people loving peter obi and ready to vote him. I see voting agents and resources not adequately available in all the states. I see election fouled. I see atiku won. Pray if u truly want obi to win
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Godstiger(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2022
The most loved personality of our time
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by McLizbae: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2022
Any thing but Buhari.
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Toriagirl(f): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2022
The love is massive.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Osibajo2023: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2022
I wish he won, even though I am voting for my statesman Mr Tinubu, because I believe if Peter obi happens to be a Yoruba man, Igbos will never support either credible or otherwise. Igbos are proud and never love any other tribe.
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by Shikini: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2022
... and to think they are doing all this with their own money oo
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by OtunbaStixx23: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=OgidiOlu3 post=114906339]
Nonsense! Suffer no dey tire you? See where "hardguy" Buhari has gotten us

No mind am
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by odomanis: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2022
judithjam:

Some tough like our General ? Someone tough like Buhari ? Need I remind you that Anambra is the toughest state to govern and Peter Obi survived it with distinction. Anambra has too many strong men and women, Anambra has so many Billionaires who are powerful in all ramifications, Anambra is that state where a sitting governor was adopted by a civilian and nothing happened to him. Anambra is that tough yet, Peter Obi's selling points includes things he did in Anambra as governor. Doing the right thing at the right time is not weakness. Being nice and compassionate is not weakness. We don't need a wicked and mean person as a President at this time.
Re: How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) by ASAPFERG1: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2022
How igbos celebrated obituary birthday should be the headline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Won An Election Before Without Peter Obi - Alex Otti / Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money / Photos Of NDLEA Operatives At Kashamu's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.