Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian (40887 Views)

Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 / Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by Golan007: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
El-rufai is an evil soul that is surrounded by darkness. He is one of the major problems in Nigeria.

Peter Obidient doing the same to ElRufai is justified right?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by lonecatt(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Short people dey worry
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by archipelago: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
El-Rufai is seriously afraid of Obi's popularity and it is a sign of inferiority complex. The place was built with public fund and not that of El-Rufai. Priority misplaced.

1 Like

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by yusluvad(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
2023 will shock a lot of polithiefcians. cool cool
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by Antoeni(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
You can’t Stop God’s Anointed, El Rufai Should be Ready For Self Destruction

1 Like

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by Tobijays: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The Kaduna terrorist dwarf is nothing before Peter Obi, not even worthy to lace his shoes, talkless of sitting where the likes of Obi sat.

Inconsequential midget.
lol a 3rd class graduate to first class graduate before you talk trash go read up on El Rufai Peter obi can only president over igboland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by soullove1881(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The Kaduna terrorist dwarf is nothing before Peter Obi, not even worthy to lace his shoes, talkless of sitting where the likes of Obi sat.

Inconsequential midget.

Lol
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Obedients always raising a ruckus.

1 Like

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by emkz: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
jumper524:
All this newspapers Don start their lies again.
Was arrewa house not used by Obi supporters the last time?

" However, a Kaduna Government source confided in The Guardian that “all is fair in love and war,” recalling how, in 2013 during the Anambra governorship poll, operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) confined El-Rufai to his hotel room, reportedly on Obi’s orders. "

When you want to see day light lies, the above quote is the kind of statement you'll see, tomorrow them go shake una kpokpori say elrufai secretly supporting Obi cos of vp slots that Tinubu denied him.

The source may be El Rufai himself. But because of the controversial nature of the comment, he'd ask the journalist to say "anonymous source".
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by jrusky(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Inconsequential midget.

Painment you see your life? You are too selfish and very bitter a s s hole. So when your tribalist obi caged Hell Rufail in Anambra then where were you? The pay back has happened now you are crying baa

You same people that said if Tinubu or any apc dares come to SE he will be stone now want obi from SE in Labour to now enjoy what he obi and you his foolish supporters could not give others.

I'm not Hell Rufail fan nor apc member but I support him for what he did it's do me I do you man no go vex shey una no get sense baa hating everybody una go hear am big time.

Pained a s s holes. Very selfish mofos.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by amaham(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
10years ago, and he still wants to pay back? The circumstances are obviously not the same. I wonder how he trains children with such mindset.
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by SANdos: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Did Peter Obi really did so in 2013?
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by maasoap(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
dejavubobo1:
El rufai use to be a good guy when he was FCT minister sticking to status quo. Now, since he became a govnor all I see is a villian witch hunting anyone that stands in the way of his sponsors and belief.

Anyway I expect him to deny knowledge of this. Like they all would do .

Lol. What will happen if he doesn't deny it? Perhaps, you will ban him from visiting Afghaneastern.
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by Allisgud: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
The devilish dwarf

1 Like

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by SegunBABA007(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Serves Peter obi right, you can’t trash treat me and expect the opposite when the ball is in my court. Peter Obi and his social media fans should rest.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by maasoap(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

I thought they said Peter Obi is not a threat? Why shut the door of a venue against them?

The Obi volcano is erupting in the north and people like Elrufai are already feeling the heat which is why they have started playing dirty.

But guess what, you can only shut the door against them, you cannot shut their thumbs from thumb-printing for Peter Obi on Election Day.

Obi and his supporters have only one mission: to spoil PDP's chance. They're mere spoilers.

Bloody terrorists! Your time is up.

Stop tagging people terrorists just because they are Muslims
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by Dorakay93(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fulanis don't forgive.
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by jrusky(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hell Rufail make big mistake ext he should have waited for obi and his obi-diots to enter the hall then order the place to be lock against them and travel with the key because when obi caged this man in Anambra then you are hailing him now pay back come you are crying.

You will cry ocean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by Penguin2: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
maasoap:

Obi and his supporters have only one mission: to spoil PDP's chance. They're mere spoilers.

Stop tagging people terrorists just because they are Muslims

What has Elrufai done about the killings happening in Southern Kaduna if he’s not a terrorist?

Meanwhile, if Obi supporters are playing spoiler for Atiku, who will benefit from it?

1 Like

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by ThickSharon123(f): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Islie:

https://guardian.ng/news/why-el-rufai-shut-arewa-house-against-obis-supporters/

One thing I like about Peter Obi he'll come and spell the details out. Let's wait.

1 Like

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by eyeforeye(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Inconsequential midget.

You never see what is called politics, if you don't return to biafra or nothing call me bastard cheesy wink[center][/center]

1 Like

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by Softmirror: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Inconsequential midget.
grin[b] HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU GUYS![/b]

1 Like

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by abalog: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
jrusky:

Painment you see your life? You are too selfish and very bitter a s s hole. So when your tribalist obi caged Hell Rufail in Anambra then where were you? The pay back has happened now you are crying baa

You same people that said if Tinubu or any apc dares come to SE he will be stone now want obi from SE in Labour to now enjoy what he obi and you his foolish supporters could not give others.

I'm not Hell Rufail fan nor apc member but I support him for what he did it's do me I do you man no go vex shey una no get sense baa hating everybody una go hear am big time.

Pained a s s holes. Very selfish mofos.
It's as if you read my mind. The way the SE are pushing for PO shows they are the most tribalistic Nigerians. Any one in contrary is always attacked, hate and abused. If the SW has been that foolish and gullible, honestly, PDP couldn't have won in Osun state.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by SeunNotOwner: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Simple:
They don't want his Friend Request.
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by GoldenstateChel: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tobijays:
lol a 3rd class graduate to first class graduate before you talk trash go read up on El Rufai Peter obi can only president over igboland
abeg keep that ur first class rubbish,even bill gate that is a drought out,is still better and smarter than many who are first class.
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by Throwback: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Always looking for lies to justify their bigotry!

You mean what Obi did and said in 2013 when El Rufai was locked up in his hotel in Anambra against his will?
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by Neddyogu(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Holding unto a grudge for a decade only makes a small man, smaller.
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by Balkan(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
El Rufi movement in Anambra grin
Re: ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian by mrmachine: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions / Olusegun Obasanjo In Boys Scot Uniform / Fayose Begs For Forgiveness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.