Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) (48491 Views)

Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by int0x80(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Black people should learn to stop running from the police in US. Highest thing, you will get a ticket and that's better than being dead. I have been pulled over couple of times. And I have always complied and issues resolved amicably.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by greatbuc(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Neanderthal people have started again.
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by vastone(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
He's lucky, if I were a cop in America, all this screwed-up negros go see wahala wahalia. Very unruly, uncultured, stupid lazy bleeps, I got no sorry for such folks.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why didn't he just stop and why did he resist arrest.
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by dazzlingd(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lmao, this isn't meant to be funny but the way they chased him like a rodent could not be funnier
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Corto: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:
But a white mass shooter would be treated with kids glove while a traffic offender is being tased in the face, it's sickening tbh

Reason why I tell lotta folks travelling abroad is and would never be an achievement, you'd always be a 3rd class citizen and that's after the Chinese and Hispanics have claimed the 2nd

Not trying to justify the atrocious acts but rich people same colour as you treat you worse just because you're a different tribe from them. Dude would've lost his life in the hands of the Fula had he been an Ibo or Yoruba in similar circumstances

Remove the log in your eye first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Iceberg3: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Obey the law and you got no problem with the cops
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by MaryJane24: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
A black cop is among them.
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by gassbee: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
post=114924759:

Police's side of the story.

Wharton said Calloway is a college grad and
Victim side of the story.

There are 3 sides to every story,
His side,
Her side,
AND,
The truth.

All being said : SAY NO TO RACISM.
We believe the cops will do the same thing if he happens to be white tho'....
Our cent!

We Rise.
if u r a black guy in US n u wan to survive police brutality, please just follow their instruction, if they tel u stop, pls just stop n put ur hand where d cop can easily see it, avoid letting them chase u up n down because once they finally get u, ur own don done

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Kingcalls: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:
But a white mass shooter would be treated with kids glove while a traffic offender is being tased in the face, it's sickening tbh

Reason why I tell lotta folks travelling abroad is and would never be an achievement, you'd always be a 3rd class citizen and that's after the Chinese and Hispanics have claimed the 2nd

The difference is that blacks are very aggressive... a white shooter will surrender with when they are getting arrested... but blacks will want to prove a point... this wudnt hv happened if he dint resist arrest... blacks love resisting arrest and will claim racial abuse ...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Fobicious: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is one of the main problem blacks are facing in the US. I don't why the white Police folks tend to treat the blacks so unjustly over mere offenses. This really bad and uncalled for
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Angelfrost(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Yeah... So much for the American Dream! A Nightmare if there ever was one!
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Angelfrost(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

The difference is that blacks are very aggressive... a white shooter will surrender with when they are getting arrested... but blacks will want to prove a point... this wudnt hv happened if he dint resist arrest... blacks love resisting arrest and will claim racial abuse ...

Still doesn't call for such excessive force, especially when the person is clearly unarmed!

Tasing the person ought to have been enough... Why so much pummeling to this point of grievous body harm?!!

They use too much force on Blacks! This is nothing but stereotyping and institutionalized RACISM!

You can't just blame the aggression of the victims! Once a person is deemed unarmed, you minimize force... That's just professional!

Americans just keep embarrassing themselves, from cops to citizens! SMH!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by omoyankee3(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
You might not have sympathy for them, but the police doesn't discriminate amongst blacks. It doesn't matter if you are an African American, Jamaican or Kenyan....the police only see BLACK.

Chiraq77:

You would be surprised with the High Level of Hate these Black Americans have for Africans,These Lost People don't like to be Called Africans because they feel they are somewhat better than us,They Complain That we take all their Jobs,deny them access to Grants and call Us Filthy.

So Now When ever I see the Police treating them like Shit,I really don't have any sympathy for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Tvoice: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Police brutality everywhere , my younger bro fought with 2 thieves dat came to rub him in his apartment
stabbed one of dem and seriously fought with dem until he was wounded , when police came , they were blaming him because he was black , and they wanted to arrest him because he stabbed 2 white guyz dat came to rub him .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
The black man is created to suffer, at home and abroad. Even now many Nigerian youths would gladly change places with the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Berankis: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Chiraq77:

You would be surprised with the High Level of Hate these Black Americans have for Africans,These Lost People don't like to be Called Africans because they feel they are somewhat better than us,They Complain That we take all their Jobs,deny them access to Grants and call Us Filthy.

So Now When ever I see the Police treating them like Shit,I really don't have any sympathy for them.
We are all fools! There's no thing as African-American, it's all bullshit!! We all a failure, if they can't migrate here but we keep shipping ourselves there.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Zoharariel:

The United Snakes of Amerikastan will soon implode.

The “Amerikan Dream” sold to the world has always been a mirage marketed & dangled by the Mainstream Media (especially Hollywood) in order to lure “Afrikan Gullible Slaves” to come over voluntarily and continue the labour of their ancestors servitude.
Oh my God let me copy this
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Kingcalls: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

Still doesn't call for such excessive force, especially when the person is clearly unarmed!

Tasing the person ought to have been enough... Why so much pummeling to this point of grievous body harm?!!

They use too much force on Blacks! This is nothing but stereotyping and institutionalized RACISM!

You can't just blame the aggression of the victims! Once a person is deemed unarmed, you minimize force... That's just professional!

Americans just keep embarrassing themselves, from cops to citizens! SMH!

How is it racism, or dint u also see a black cop there... blacks just dont like telling themselves the truth ... do u know how many cops get killed each year in the USA... he asked for what he got... if he dint resist arrest , this wudnt hv happen to him ... I saw a video where another black guy resisted arrest and he swung a metal pipe at the officer and bloodied his face and kept on wor... they tazed him , but it dint hv an affect on him ... it took the effort of about 7 officers to pulling him to the ground he took them on a mile work... blacks are just stubborn and aggressive.... they do that alot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
If he had stopped, all these would have been avoided
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is just too saddening and inhuman, he should seek a redress.
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Orpe7(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
E be like say nigerians wey dey form say dem dey enjoy for America dey lie o
Like they are one step away from been brutalised by the popo or shot by a random mofo carrying an AK47.
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by jimb(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
good for you..

why r r re u u you runninng?
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by ValarDoharis: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
The black guys do not follow instructions. Get on the ground and you're resisting. The beating was because he did not follow earlier instructions.
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Slayar: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
GeneralPula:
Anything police is a curse all around the world..

I remember someone was arguing with me saying abroad police are bla bla bla.I told him ,same thing SARS do here ,their police do it abroad too. That is why they were shocked when reading ENDSARS story ,that a black man can do such to a fellow black man.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by wiseoneking: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:

Thesame Christians esp Nothern Christians are been murdered everyday because of their faith, or igbos killed because of envy especially outside their regions. Racisms is bad but Tribalist is worst than that. You said class citizen but you are in NIGERIA referring other Nigerians like you as third class citizens. Cow are first class citizens, herdsmen second class , igbos are said to be third class ,yorubas may not really know that they are 4th class why Hausa Fulanis with their majority high poor population are 5th. My noble great minorities who are schemed out may be unclassified by this hopeless contraption Called Nigeria.

Finally, you guys that has never been to America should stop peddling rumors about Nigerian Americans. You don't expect every Nigeria in America to be wealthy. Check the American website about ethnic and racially distribution, you will see that Nigerian Americans earn more than National average, even than the whites. Don't argue with me but search what I wrote. America is a country that you most likely choose to be what you want to be. I know a middle size city in the mid west with almost 95% white electing a Nigerian Moslem woman who is barely 15 years in Nigeria in Thor city. Can such happen in Nigeria? Until you live in America you will realize that most things you are are not always true. Life is hard here as well as any part of the world but America is still 5 to 20 times better than Nigeria. Not everybody dey suffer for America as so many people thinkoo but you go suffer by working hard to be better off because of the huge population of families, friends etc that besiege them from Nigeria for their daily needs. Indians and Jews actually the most progressive ethnic nationality in America. In the scale of 1 to 10 NIGERIA should be at least 4.5. Nigrians earn averagely better than the whites that you guys worships while African Americans and your Hispanics are at the bottom with some immigrants nations of Asians that are limited by language esp the first generation. I stop here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Oceanblaze(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
E still better pass naija olokpa
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Otasikwe(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cokahot:
God know say if I dey Yankee. I go dey strapped to the teeth and would be a cop killa,of cos I would be dismissed in court for self defence. Bleep white racist cops. They suc k
that's why ur more than useless
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by GodsOwnMan: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Is this the saner climes I have hearing about or is there another one? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by magicminister: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Chiraq77:

I still maintain that Nigerians living in Nigeria should keep quiet on issues concerning racism as they can’t relate.
Do you think a racist cares if you’re from Nigeria or America? Your black skin ignites their hatred and causes them to treat you unfairly regardless of your background!

Your comment is embarrassing!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Raychee(f): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:

Even in our country we are not treated like first class citizens. So what's your point

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
A white cop views you the same probably less than an African American. They’ll make you feel like you’re better because then they can divide and conquer between you and your fellow black man

So you drink the coolaid and the AAs drink the coolaid and keep fighting each other while he the white man walks away victorious. I wish some of us Africans and African Americans can get some sense sha.
Busy hating each other like your enemy wants you to

Chiraq77:

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help / Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) / FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.