Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) (48478 Views)

Lady Steals Sperm After Sex In Hotel, Caught And Beaten / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by cococandy(f): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Really embarrassing

Like a white man will see him and say “hey african I love you. It’s the African American that I don’t like”. Lmao

magicminister:

I still maintain that Nigerians living in Nigeria should keep quiet on issues concerning racism as they can’t relate.
Do you think a racist cares if you’re from Nigeria or America? Your black skin ignites their hatred and causes them to treat you unfairly regardless of your background!

Your comment is embarrassing!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
My issue is why do u resist arrest and get hysterical when u are being arrested for an offence?

Yes their procedure is faulty and seems racially profiled bt do other color or race resist arrest same way? Probably yes and No

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
I just knew there was gonna so much BS on this thread
Kingcalls:

How is it racism, or dint u also see a black cop there... blacks just like telling themselves the truth ... do u know how many cops get killed each year in the USA... he asked for what he got... if he dint resist arrest , this wudnt hv happen to him ... I saw a video where another black guy resisted arrest and he swung a metal pipe at the officer and bloodied his face and kept on wor... they tazed him , but it dint hv an affect on him ... it took the effort of about 7 officers to pulling him to the ground he took them on a mile work... blacks are just stubborn and aggressive.... they do that alot

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Stevo35: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
The BATMAN should have fly away.
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by swissgoldenpro2: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is very Sad
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
When Kenye West said 'racism is still alive, they just been concealing it' this was exactly what he meant.

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by tctrills: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:
But a white mass shooter would be treated with kids glove while a traffic offender is being tased in the face, it's sickening tbh

Reason why I tell lotta folks travelling abroad is and would never be an achievement, you'd always be a 3rd class citizen and that's after the Chinese and Hispanics have claimed the 2nd
The police officer beating him is black and no single mass shooter was treated with kids' gloves. Name one

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by iamlahmee(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
I don't have any sympathy for black Americans, this people hate Africans ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by thecommunist(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is totally unacceptable.
For those saying people should not travel to USA because of this, hope you know that this happens on a larger and bloodier scale in Nigeria and most African countries. Many innocent young people are being arrested and shot dead by the Nigerian police everyday, so please do t try to compare.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by pacespot(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Until Africa gets better, nobody will respect Blacks, if you are saying Whites are racist, let him go to China and see the worse. Police come to your house, why didn't you peacefully show up and hand over yourself Most Black people like to be forced before they do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by kemmy196(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
A black cop is even there
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by thecommunist(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:
But a white mass shooter would be treated with kids glove while a traffic offender is being tased in the face, it's sickening tbh

Reason why I tell lotta folks travelling abroad is and would never be an achievement, you'd always be a 3rd class citizen and that's after the Chinese and Hispanics have claimed the 2nd

Truth is that worse happens in Nigeria. Or is it not the same Nigeria that Boko Haram , bandits and herdsmen are rewarded with oversees training and hard currency while freedom fighters like Igboho and MNK are treated like criminals?
An average Nigerian in Nigeria is not even considered a 4th class citizen not to talk of 3rd, 2nd or 1st class. Chinese , Philippinos, Indians and Lebanese (not to talk of europeans and Americans)have more rights in Nigeria than Nigerians and you know it!
This is child's play compared to police brutality in Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by DavidHarry(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Black Americans will always be chaotic, always be a nuisance and always be slaves

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by 1Sharon(f): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Here we go again!

Let him tell us if he resisted or not.
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by TheGift: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
akin0002:
WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT: A social media post alleging a young man was racially profiled and beaten by police at his Fayette County home is going viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxF3W6UM8U

Source :https://wreg.com/news/local/man-says-he-was-beaten-after-refusing-to-stop-for-police-officers/

#EndsSARS
Even African Americans are relocating from America due to systemic racism, yet that's where many Nigerians are running to , in the name of Japa. Just open your eyes, so you don't Japa from frying pan to fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by alphaNomega: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:

But 1st class citizens in their first class countries are being mowed down weekly by boko harm and other terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by MyAmericandream(f): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Dress like a gangster Act like a gangster Talk like a gangster, just don't complain when you're treated like one

Loud it!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
latolz:
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STOP...2 WRONGS DON'T MAKE ANYONE RIGHT OR A VICTIM

How can you stop when you are being chased with batons and tasers? When he stopped, the police beat him until they injured him. Did you see the video? He went on the ground and the policeman stepped on his neck. That was to cause him damage. Just like that Derek Chauvin went for George Floyd's neck and killed him.

The guy was even lucky he got to his friends house and got everything on tape.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by MyAmericandream(f): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
tnerro1:
But the white guy that went to a black supermarket to kill blacks was politely asked to drop his gun and surrender but here a black man is handcuffed and beaten.

You can never see any white police officer treat black men from Africa like this. You know why?
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
MyAmericandream:

Loud it!

He was not dressed like a gangster. He was a businessman making supplies. T-shirt and joggers is not gangster.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Dress like a gangster Act like a gangster Talk like a gangster, just don't complain when you're treated like one

He was not dressed or talking like a gangster.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by MyAmericandream(f): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

He was not dressed like a gangster. He was a businessman making supplies. T-shirt and joggers is not gangster.

I wasn’t referring to the guy. I didn’t even check the full video verify his outfit.
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin, lol, we will keep crying and lamenting, and we will not improve our society. Lets be watching ourselves wailing and lamenting until the world ends. grin grin grin
pacespot:
Until Africa gets better, nobody will respect Blacks, if you are saying Whites are racist, let him go to China and see the worse. Police come to your house, why didn't you peacefully show up and hand over yourself Most Black people like to be forced before they do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
ferking:
But the guy should have obey the police when he was stop, some people get problems for themselves

When he stopped, the Police beat him with batons, injured him, and tased him. When he lay on the floor, the police matched his neck. The lady saved him by pushing the police off his neck.

So you can not blame the guy for running.
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by TheGreatIYANU: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:

CAN WE BE HONEST FOR ONCE?! JUST ONCE!

A 'White' mass shooter does not RESIST Arrest! There have been many of them and many videos for proof. Once cornered they surrender WILLINGLY to the authorities!

Is there a reason why the Black American folk keep resisting arrest this violently?!

What happened to following law and ORDER?

Do you know that legally all over the world, a person is INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty.

This is why they are called 'SUSPECTS'.

Why couldn't her follow the cops to the station and have his lawyers pull traffic records.

Ryan Googler (Blank Panther Director) was once falsely apprehended at a bank.

His case was a clear case of profiling, but he remained calm all through the arrest and the Cops accorded him same respect.

Let's speak truth to out brothers over there so the change we seek can come.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by ASAPFERG1: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Black Americans are stubborn and aggressive. .
Useless species.. the white cops should kill them all
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by ASAPFERG1: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
iamlahmee:
I don't have any sympathy for black Americans, this people hate Africans ehn
God bless you bros... those people nor be am at all..
Make the whites kill them finish.. I nor care

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Toks2008(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
heendrix:

Especially in US

UK is very very decent when it comes to racism.
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by micaluk: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
until rhe most populous. black country in the world starts addressing racism,racism will never end- Nelson mandela

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by bewla(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is bad o
Am sure it happens at Ajegunle in Lagos

Am I wright
Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by ZeroChil: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
akin0002:
WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT: A social media post alleging a young man was racially profiled and beaten by police at his Fayette County home is going viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxF3W6UM8U

Source :https://wreg.com/news/local/man-says-he-was-beaten-after-refusing-to-stop-for-police-officers/
me America? God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) by Mycometp3(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
80 percent of white in USA are going to hell..they hate black people like the skin is devil..I don't know who brainwash them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam / Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Go On Reprisal Attack In Nasarawa, Kill Many (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.