Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

CV Writers Wanted For Remote Freelancing Opportunity. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CV Writers Wanted For Remote Freelancing Opportunity. (450 Views)

Give Your CV To Some Professional CV Writers At Your Detriment. / Virtual Linkedin Profile And CV Writers Vacancy / Get Professional CV By Professional CV Writers!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CV Writers Wanted For Remote Freelancing Opportunity. by databoy247(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Procivi is a small (very small) career consulting firm with a huge focus on helping professionals retell their career stories via an effective CV to boost their chances of getting noticed by employers 3- 4x faster.

We are thinking of scaling our operations (for the first time) and think we might need a few CV writers to join us as independent contractors (freelancers).

We are passionate about what we do.
Our small team all share a passion for empowering others. We approach our work with radical empathy and expect our writers to do the same. Our dream writer is a thorough, compassionate, and independent individual with an eye for detail and a big heart for helping others.

Depending on how things go, you might end up earning as high as N100,000 or more monthly.

If interested, kindly use this link to submit your application. https://procivi.ng/cv-writers/
Re: CV Writers Wanted For Remote Freelancing Opportunity. by Peculiariam(f): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
When I try to submit, it prompts me to fill in the part "do you do this full time?"

I have that filled in already, but it still asks me that.
Re: CV Writers Wanted For Remote Freelancing Opportunity. by databoy247(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Peculiariam:
When I try to submit, it prompts me to fill in the part "do you do this full time?"

I have that filled in already, but it still asks me that.

Kindly try again. The error has been fixed.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Research Writer. / Sales Executive Vacancy ( Abuja, Ibadan, And Akure) / JOB Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.