Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Give Your CV To Some Professional CV Writers At Your Detriment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Give Your CV To Some Professional CV Writers At Your Detriment. (129 Views)

CV Writers Wanted For Remote Freelancing Opportunity. / 5 Tips To Help You Tailor Your CV To The Job Description / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Your CV To Some Professional CV Writers At Your Detriment. by Meerahbel: 8:49pm On Jan 14
Give your CV to Some professional CV Writers at your detriment.

In preparation for the numerous job opportunities that await a lot of candidates in the new year, it is important one get ready, especially with a well-structured CV.

In getting prepared a lot of candidates give their CVs to some professionals to review for them, in a bid to do this, the CV writers input some things that are not achieved by such candidates. The candidates themselves do not read what was given to them, hence come to interview with the CVs that were worked on, by the time you ask them how they were able to achieve a 50% cost reduction in Employee attrition or you ask according to your CV, you actively proposed and implemented process improvements that optimized overall HR operations and you modernized staffing protocols by implementing efficient and robust strategies that resulted in 30% decrease in time to hire, they will be looking at you like you are speaking in Spanish or what you are saying is strange to them.

This is because the CV writers have either written things that were not achieved by such candidates or reworded that CV in terms that are not understandable by the candidates.

When you give your CV to some professionals to work on for you, please tell them not to lie, them them the exact achievements you got and not someone else. If peradventure you have done all these, ensure to review your CV yourself line by line before going to interviews with such CVs, Recruiters will ask you questions from your CV, and if you are familiar with your CV the questions will throw you off balance.

I had an experience with a candidate recently, after asking her two questions by reading what was in her CV, she started crying, I asked her why was she crying she said I was asking hard questions, I turned to her and showed her the cv she submitted and she shouted oh I gave it to someone to work on for me.

Candidates there are several job opportunities this year, ensure you don't ruin your with your negligence

1 Like

Re: Give Your CV To Some Professional CV Writers At Your Detriment. by gly(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14
great post

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant Needed In Woji Port Harcourt / Scriptwriter Wanted / Jobs Vacancies In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.