Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. (4280 Views)

Why Revolution Is Difficult In A Liberal Democracy / Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' / Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by buckeyemedia: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2022
otipoju:

When the British came to Lagos, there was s Yoruba Kingdom there that it conquered. I hope you know that. The likes of King Kosoko and Oba Akintoye.
Keep quiet & go & read your history properly, it was the Bini Empire controlling Lagos Island that was conquered by the British.

Eko in Bini language means fort in The English language, property of The Oba of Benin.

Oba Dosunmu who the British made sign the treaty in 1864 after the bombardment of Lagos Colony was the first Oba of Lagos to be buried in Lagos, all prior before him dating back centuries were all buried in Bini Land in present day Edo State.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Sonyboom: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2022
I don't blame the Gorillaz from the SadEast I blame Yorubas playing dump even when the blind can see tru their mischief

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by omenka(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
VoteObi2023:
There's actually a place called No Man's Land in Sabon Gari, Kano

But I don't understand why Yorubas always see Igbos as enemies. Igbos haven't even done 1/10 of what Fulanis are doing to them. It's not as if we stole the lands, we bought them with our hard-earned money, just as we as bought the ones in the North.
You Igboes ehn!! When you complain about people's disposition towards you being uncharitable, I jus laugh.

People don't even give Igboes as much as a pinch of what they give others in truckloads. The only time Igboes complain is when they're not the ones doing the bullying, lying, hating, killing, stealing, raping, etc. But we know y'all inside out. Only folks ignorant of the attitude of the average igboe will fall for their emotional blackmail.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by buckeyemedia: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Keep quiet & go & read your history properly, it was the Bini Empire controlling Lagos Island that was conquered by the British.

Eko in Bini language means fort in The English language, property of The Oba of Benin.

Oba Dosunmu who the British made sign the treaty in 1864 after the bombardment of Lagos Colony was the first Oba of Lagos to be buried in Lagos, all prior before him dating back centuries were all buried in Bini Land in present day Edo State.
Even logically, history tells you that the first Europeans to come to the Island were the Portuguese in the 13 or 14th century, Lagos is a Portuguese word, who does history tell us the Portuguese interacted with when they got to the island? The Binis.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by homosapien(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Aldol:

God bless you for this excellent writeup, you see I was blind before but thank God nairaland opened my eyes. We need to reduce this our useless tolerance and diplomacy approach in doing things, they always take it as cowardice. Ibos worship Northerners in the North because those guys put them in their place whenever they try misbehave. Any small thing they call us cowards and betrayals , can you imagine that nonsense because we are too nice abi, well the next generations of Yorubas will have to stop playing here niceness to peeps who don't deserve it

The southwest governor irrespective of party affiliation should put yotuba interest first before any other tribe

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Ifearnoevil: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Support the break up of this useless country so that yorubas can get to keep their land but you will not agree.
Once you here secession,all you mofos will go into seizures and start foaming from the mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by homosapien(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Lagos belong to the Bini. The indigenous people of Edo State.

Stop claiming what's not yours.

Ok ma. I was talking to Yoruba not non Yorubas.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by buckeyemedia: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ifearnoevil:
Support the break up of this useless country so that yorubas can get to keep their land but you will not agree.
Once you here secession,all you mofos will go into seizures and start foaming from the mouth.
Even in the scripture, the woman that asked for the separation of the child was the failure that had nothing, and we all know what happened to her next, her head was chopped off on the orders of King Solomon The Wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by homosapien(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sonyboom:
I don't blame the Gorillaz from the SadEast I blame Yorubas playing dump even when the blind can see tru their mischief

And the fools among us are the majority

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Antoeni(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
They Are Even More Than Fool

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by badbwoy77: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
All of you are clowns majority of these people instilling this dead statement are pure illiterate literacy is not by reading book writing big grammar or passing exam the people who has this kinda of ideology are not well travelled DO YOU THINK HUMAN DEVELOPMENT IS DEPENDENT OF ONE PERSONS CULTURE YOU NEED ADVERSE EXPERIENCE HAHAHA �

INSTILLING TRIBAL DIVIDE YET WHEN EACH OF YOUR TRIBES CANNOT EVEN DESIGN INNOVATIVE INVENTION

YOUR MATES ARE ARGUING ABOUT PROTOTYPES YOUR HERE STRESSING THE YORUBA IGBO AND HAUSA AND FULANI THEY ARE OTHER TRIBES ALSO SO LETS STOP MAKING NIGERIA BE ABOUT ONE TRIBE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by buckeyemedia: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
homosapien:

Ok ma. I was talking to Yoruba not non Yorubas.

Thank you.
Then You should have written in the Yoruba dialect.

You want us to believe that you are talking to only descendants of Oduduwa in the English dialect?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by otipoju(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Meaning that The Bini empire conquered the original dwellers of Lagos. Meaning they were invaders just like the British right. So are you saying that if one day the Igbos conquer Lagos in 500 years time, they will be said to be the owners of Lagos?

I think I have gone back and forth with this moniker before, I don't remember it to be a valuable use of my time. So I'll leave you to think what you wish. Facts will remain facts.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by GoodLife4live: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Lagos State is a Federal (Pride of Nigeria) Government project, that is why lazy people like you will be quick to want to claim it.

Go & develop Osogbo (Origin of the Yorubas) or Ibadan (Capital Territory of The Yorubas) to be a quarter of Lagos Colony.

Bro take it easy with him... Lagos island was the capital not Lagos State.....
Apapa , lekki , ajah , ikeja and other mainland were part of western controlled Territorial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Ifearnoevil: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Even in the scripture, the woman that asked for the separation of the child was the failure that had nothing, and we all know what happened to her next, her head was chopped off on the orders of King Solomon The Wise.

I don't think I understand you?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
VoteObi2023:
There's actually a place called No Man's Land in Sabon Gari, Kano

But I don't understand why Yorubas always see Igbos as enemies. Igbos haven't even done 1/10 of what Fulanis are doing to them. It's not as if we stole the lands, we bought them with our hard-earned money, just as we as bought the ones in the North.

Yoruba who think this way -and i’d like to think they are few in number however vocal they may be- are insecure and try to project their insecurities on the larger ethnicity!

Lagos was built to what it is today via the collective effort and wealth of all Nigerians, and a large part of the resources used to build and maintain Lagos came from Alaigbo!

Last i heard, the Yoruba haven’t repaid to the federation account all the billions of dollars that were spent on the former Nigerian capital for them to want to claim exclusive ownership of the state! To that extent, Lagos is a no-mans-land until such a time when Nigeria disintegrates, then the Yoruba can keep it to themselves! Hopefully, it will still maintain the economic pull and traction it has today as a result of the advantages it got and still gets given its former national status!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by GoodLife4live: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:

You are right on this... But the yorubas are the true owner of Lagos island... 99% of the past Lagos island Kings are Yoruba... What about Victoria island and ikoyi island , did Benin has any histoical relation to dis 2 island Territorials

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Csami(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
See tears everywhere. Suddenly you crave for the break up of Nigeria because your Lagos landlord/drug dealer will likely not win come February.

Tolerance kill una there!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Orukomeno: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
If u are not from either of Ikorodu,Badagry,Lagos Island and EPE then we have equal right in Lagos

No man's land cry

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by GoodLife4live: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Yoruba who think this way -and i’d like to think they are few in number however vocal they may be- are insecure and try to project their insecurities on the larger ethnicity!

Lagos was built to what it is today via the collective effort and wealth of all Nigerians, and a large part of the resources used to build and maintain Lagos came from Alaigbo!

Last i heard, the Yoruba haven’t repaid to the federation account all the billions of dollars that were spent on the former Nigerian capital for them to want to claim exclusive ownership of the state! To that extent, Lagos is a no-mans-land until such a time when Nigeria disintegrates, then the Yoruba can keep it to themselves! Hopefully, it will still maintain the economic pull and traction it has today as a result of the advantages it got and still gets given its former national status!

Oga keepshot you are yarning shit.... It is only Lagos island that was built by fg not the whole Lagos...

Other places were built by western leaders and Lagos State government

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Tobijays: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bro chill if Tinubu wins dem go hear am it Tinubu no win den go still hear am

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You are right on this... But the yorubas are the true owner of Lagos island... 99% of the past Lagos island Kings are Yoruba... What about Victoria island and ikoyi island , did Benin has any histoical relation to dis 2 island Territorials

I don’t support anyone questioning the cultural and chieftaincy status of Lagos though! That’s for the original owners of Lagos Island and the wider Yoruba nation to sort out!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by udumelue61854: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Go find boyfriend, ugly duckling.Go find boyfriend, ugly duckling....

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Oga keepshot you are yarning shit.... It is only Lagos island that was built by fg not the whole Lagos...

Other places were built by western leaders and Lagos State government

What is Lagos without Lagos Island!?

I can tell you what Lagos has benefitted by being the former capital of Nigeria. Can you equally tell me exactly what ‘Western leaders’ built or did in Lagos to give it the present socio-economic status it has in Nigeria today!?

All Lagos state gov’ts worked and are still working within the political-economic status and framework Lagos has benefitted from since the time it became Nigerias’ political and economic capital!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by MetaPhysical: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
homosapien:
Our Elders talk about the man who was planning.to jump into the river. He had only tried putting out one leg when a crocodile jumped out of the water and snapped its mouth at his leg.

I will continue to say these things so it can be drilled into your ears and you won't say you were never told.

The jigsaw gets assembled everyday and it becomes very clear that I am right.

1. ABUJA was completely scratched out of the FOREST.

That place was a FOREST.

The Military Leaders of that Era looked at the Map of Nigeria, circled a place that they fancied as the Center of the Country, a place which conveniently fell into Northern Nigeria, and decided it was going to be the new Federal Capital Territory.

And it became so.

A master plan was designed for the city and money started flowing into the place. The money came mainly from the Oil Wealth of the Niger Delta.

In less than 20years, it was already a mighty and beautiful city, brand new and pride of the Nation.

People started moving there.

The city is now overflowing into nearby Niger and Nassarawa States.

Since that FCT got created till this day, I haven't heard of a Minister of the FCT who wasn't from the NORTH.

Infact, in recent times they have always been NORTHERN MUSLIMS.

The Igbos naturally have a very extensive presence in that city just as much as they have in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria.

The ZIONISTS are also there.

But the ZIONISTS HAVE NEVER DARED to call it a No-Man's Land.

Infact, the EndSars Movement got a rude awakening when it tried to replicate the Lagos show on Abuja.

They were quickly reminded of the OWNERSHIP OF ABUJA.

2. I have been to Kano and Kaduna severally. If you go to the area called Sabon Gari in Kano, you could confuse it for any area in the Lagos Suburbs.

The majority of the population there are Igbos.

They have NEVER DARED to call Kano or Kaduna a No-Man's Land.

In those areas, right under their noses, the Kano People Instituted Shari'a and Constituted the Hisbah Police to enforce it on the land.

Liberties are limited.

Everybody is gentle.

They don't behave any how and they won't even begin to dream Political dreams there.

You sit gently where they want you to sit!

3. In Enugu, the IGBO man from IMO STATE knows his limits

At some point each of the SE States were flushing out Non-Indigenes from their civil service not minding that they were Igbos from Neighbouring states.

Governor Akeredolu's wife tried to show herself in her home state of Imo. She was quickly educated of the limitations of her Rights.

In Anambra particularly, it was so bad that they wouldn't even allow Bianca, the very wife/widow of Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu any space to excel.

She couldn't contest the Election in Anambra State.

She's from Enugu and had no such previlege in Anambra State.

You can then imagine the fate of a Non-Igbo in the South-East States.

It is THEIR LAND.

4. But the story has to Change in the SOUTH-WEST, Lagos in particular.

Yorubas are a liberal People. We are actually open-minded fools.

First, Lagos is declared No-Mans Land.

The ZIONISTS have been working tirelessly in the last 40years moving IGBO population strategically into the SW, Lagos State in particular.

That haa gone to very advanced stages now

They have successfully altered the demographics of Lagos.

Now, they have begun to drag the land and Rights of Indigene with you.

They know you are liberal [ Foolish ] People so they will play the EXACT game of Azikiwe

They will tell you it's "One Nigeria",."We are brothers" and that the constition ofcourse guarantees freedom of movement and equal rights for all Citizens.

They will tell you that afterall there is one Kemi contesting in Britain as PM and there is one Chukwuemeka who is Mayor in America.

They will tell you that "afterall we are in Cotonou, Kenya, etc"

They just can't tell you that you can't get the same Things and Rights applied to you in the SE and other regions.

The ZIONISTS are in the race with the Jihadists by the way.

They are actually on the same mission using different routes and methods.

By Adedamola Adetayo.

I love this piece. God bless Ademola.

Yoruba Nation is the way out.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by 00FFT00(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

The fact remains that nobody in their right mind is moved by your fake Biafra agitation.

We know without Nigeria you are doomed to starvation.

Just 3ys without Nigeria you lost 3 million niglets to hunger.

But they somehow still managed to buy up your ancestral lands. Where do hungry people become investors?.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by 00FFT00(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Aldol:

I give up on you,you are irritable.

For telling you the naked truth?.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by izombie(m): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Whoever wrote that trash is 1diot. You say every fct minister has been hausa fulani abo, has any igbo been the governor of lagos state? Yorubas keep selling every land they have in lagos and who keeps buying them? Igbos. Which igbo man has been governor in lagos? Senator in lagos? Tell me.
Your pain comes from the fact that you have looked around and you realise that your people can't stop selling their lands. That's not an igbo man's problem. Stop blaming igbos for your problems. Leave igbos alone. Why is your problem igbos? Have igbos fought yorubas in your lands before? NO! But hausa fulanis keep fighting and killing yorubas in your lands but your problem is igbos. What is wrong with you people?
Leave igbos alone or support our referendum so that we'll get out of this sh1thole of a country. Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by lovat(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
The thing that posted this might still be at home as a result of ASUU strike but tribalism is pushing him into depression.

Tueh tueh tueh

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Eddygourdo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
homosapien:
Our Elders talk about the man who was planning.to jump into the river. He had only tried putting out one leg when a crocodile jumped out of the water and snapped its mouth at his leg.

I will continue to say these things so it can be drilled into your ears and you won't say you were never told.

The jigsaw gets assembled everyday and it becomes very clear that I am right.

1. ABUJA was completely scratched out of the FOREST.

That place was a FOREST.

The Military Leaders of that Era looked at the Map of Nigeria, circled a place that they fancied as the Center of the Country, a place which conveniently fell into Northern Nigeria, and decided it was going to be the new Federal Capital Territory.

And it became so.

A master plan was designed for the city and money started flowing into the place. The money came mainly from the Oil Wealth of the Niger Delta.

In less than 20years, it was already a mighty and beautiful city, brand new and pride of the Nation.

People started moving there.

The city is now overflowing into nearby Niger and Nassarawa States.

Since that FCT got created till this day, I haven't heard of a Minister of the FCT who wasn't from the NORTH.

Infact, in recent times they have always been NORTHERN MUSLIMS.

The Igbos naturally have a very extensive presence in that city just as much as they have in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria.

But the ZIONISTS HAVE NEVER DARED to call it a No-Man's Land.

Infact, the EndSars Movement got a rude awakening when it tried to replicate the Lagos show on Abuja.

They were quickly reminded of the OWNERSHIP OF ABUJA.

2. I have been to Kano and Kaduna severally. If you go to the area called Sabon Gari in Kano, you could confuse it for any area in the Lagos Suburbs.

The majority of the population there are Igbos.

They have NEVER DARED to call Kano or Kaduna a No-Man's Land.

In those areas, right under their noses, the Kano People Instituted Shari'a and Constituted the Hisbah Police to enforce it on the land.

Liberties are limited.

Everybody is gentle.

They don't behave any how and they won't even begin to dream Political dreams there.

You sit gently where they want you to sit!

3. In Enugu, the IGBO man from IMO STATE knows his limits

At some point each of the SE States were flushing out Non-Indigenes from their civil service not minding that they were Igbos from Neighbouring states.

Governor Akeredolu's wife tried to show herself in her home state of Imo. She was quickly educated of the limitations of her Rights.

In Anambra particularly, it was so bad that they wouldn't even allow Bianca, the very wife/widow of Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu any space to excel.

She couldn't contest the Election in Anambra State.

She's from Enugu and had no such previlege in Anambra State.

You can then imagine the fate of a Non-Igbo in the South-East States.

It is THEIR LAND.

4. But the story has to Change in the SOUTH-WEST, Lagos in particular.

Yorubas are a liberal People. We are actually open-minded fools.

First, Lagos is declared No-Mans Land.

The ZIONISTS have been working tirelessly in the last 40years moving IGBO population strategically into the SW, Lagos State in particular.

That haa gone to very advanced stages now

They have successfully altered the demographics of Lagos.

Now, they have begun to drag the land and Rights of Indigene with you.

They know you are liberal [ Foolish ] People so they will play the EXACT game of Azikiwe

They will tell you it's "One Nigeria",."We are brothers" and that the constition ofcourse guarantees freedom of movement and equal rights for all Citizens.

They will tell you that afterall there is one Kemi contesting in Britain as PM and there is one Chukwuemeka who is Mayor in America.

They will tell you that "afterall we are in Cotonou, Kenya, etc"

They just can't tell you that you can't get the same Things and Rights applied to you in the SE and other regions.

The ZIONISTS are in the race with the Jihadists by the way.

They are actually on the same mission using different routes and methods.

By Adedamola Adetayo.
Lagos is a no man's land. However even you talking, aren't from Lagos. Anyway since you are crying so much, the easterners will like to leave Lagos for you, but you will have to buy back our direct and indirect investments to enable us go and replicate it in the east (remember by quitting so you have your land, nobody should lose no should you inherit what you didn't build). Do you have the money to buy back the south west from the Igbos and any other tribe you want to leave ? Or do you intend that we leave our investments for you and leave the region ? Are you in the mood for a well fought and long WAR ? You fit carry am ?

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Zetra7: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Igbos, please don't bother about these guys.. Their inability to compete or even learn propels this kind of hate.

Continue your business while they're here spilling rubbish, tomorrow if you guys buy Nairaland ,they will start saying you're buying up Yourba business..

Laziness is sin.....

Love every lovable Yourbas who see life as a privilege and enjoys the lots others have to offer..

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Never4getU:
gods of ogun, songo and obatala will destroy u and ur entire household.

Useless foolish people....u are quick to name-tag a Hausa/Fulani as terrorist and at some fora accuse them of plotting an agenda against the rest of the country. The Igbos in Nigeria are the most stupid people on earth.

How do you get into somebody's abode simply cause u are accepted and treated equally like their-selves then turn to hijack the true owner to scavengers or visitor in their own game? This same people are nursing to lead the country, i just wonder how possible this will now or what they would differently that will endeared major tribes of this country to them.

I said it several years, that no ordinary Igbo man will allow a non igbo speaking persons to thrive in their area of dominance. They are so obsessed with things which gesture they cant guarantee anyone, this is the reason why they fail at almost everything except business.

U say Lagos is a no man's land simply because the place allows the influx of all manners of troopers from all walks of life and then give them equal opportunity that is not make the state a weak entity, it can stifle life out of u through enactment of laws using the state apparatus like the state houses of assembly thereby restricting u of certain privilege being enjoy from it.

Very big frustrated castrated cow. Why insulting ibos when I didn't mention ibos but Bini?
Why insulting ibos when the writer is not ibos or even from South South .

Everything is tribal to you even with your level of little education you are still foolish.

Bus Conductor......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Knelt Down With A Disabled Man / Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer That Has Never Lost An Election / Don’t Create Unviable States –senator Oyofo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.