Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. (4281 Views)

Why Revolution Is Difficult In A Liberal Democracy / Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' / Osinbajo: All Tiers Of Government Must Be Open-minded, Collaborative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by tamdun: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
00FFT00:

Was the statement made or not?. In any case, it is common knowledge that your people have lean liver.

So, Igbos fought and lost when their lives was on the line. Fulani are daily kidnapping and murdering Yoruba, your people are still refugees in Benin Republic, have you fought back?.

Biafra did not fight Nigeria. Nigeria forces could not have prevailed against Biafra in a nation to nation armed conflict even in the Biafran military constitutionality at the time.

Biafra fought Britain primarily. British and Soviet armaments and Egyptian mercenary airmen.

What ended that war was not military exploit in the battle field by federal forces, but the conspiratorial use of air blockade to entrench and maintain starvation in Biafraland.

A clear war crime for which a Yoruba man should stand trial today if he had not cowardly taken his own life

What you lean livered She-men call victory was a bold, pragmatic and wise decision by the Biafran leadership to save it's children and people from an impending starvation.

Did you hear Gown say "no victor, no vanquished"?.

Against your ravaging ignorance, I'm happy to educate you to the effect that Biafra was not limited to Igbos, but their eastern kins and kits as well.

Every combat participant know that there were far more federal casualty in that war than were Biafrans.

I know most of you were deprived history lessons, and your elders truncated your limited education with lies to obfuscate their weakness and cowardice, but these are the facts. Facts are stubborn.

Be careful about the table you shake.
Mr man, bring credible source where Abacha or babangida made such statement.
And in case u don't know, the only tribe that showed those 2(Abacha and babangida) hell are Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by tamdun: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
T9ksy:

cheesy cheesy tomorrow, na agbari Ojukwu made the statement.
grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by tctrills: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
homosapien:

Trying to plan a coup with the foolish ones among Us isn't open-minded it is called foolishness. Can Yorubas call any part if the East a no mans land, his many Yorubas are in Civil services in the East?

When you can reciprocate the gesture to Us then we can start a proper discussion.
You don't know the meaning of a coup. This backward thinking has kept us back since 1960. So if Igbos call Lagos no mans land, do you want to start killing them? Do you want to start violence? What really do you want? You want all Yorubas to vote the same way without asking questions. I think the people you call fools are much wiser than you.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Lastmessenger2: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
tamdun:

Let us help them(igbos) spread the hate they want, sw is the safest place for Igbo in Nigeria but as usual, they are about to mess things up for themselves, instead of us to to engage them in fruitless debate, why don't we talk to ourselves, open the eyes of the blind ones among us.
imagine these fuckers are trying to devide yoruba people with religion?
shut up you cassava and agbado munching fool. Muric is the foolish professor who divided you along religious lines. Hold muric responsible

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
I will soon create a thread to lambast Yoruba. I never get time sef. What a disgrace. You can't even defend your own person. I just can't believe people lie against Tinubu and malign him 24/7 and they can't even defend him. Even if you don't like him, he is an elder from your tribe.
Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
GoodLife4live:

I am not sure you are normal... I am not a Westerner but telling you the truth you are missing from your postulation...

Lekki ajah and banana island are not part of the greater Lagos which was the fct then...

It was only vi , Lagos island and ikoyi the fct... Every other were developed by the western leaders and Lagos government... Apapa , costain, ipori , ikeja , mushin , surulere , epe , lekki , ajah and other areas are under the control of awolowo....

Dude, you still have no point!

To start with, there will be no Lekki, Ajah and Banana Island today if Lagos hadn’t got all the advantages given it by a warped and dysfunctional political-economy that felt it was a good idea to site and take everything to Lagos, while ignoring economic centres in other regions like the East!

If, without conceding, we go along with your assertion that Awolowo built Apapa, Costain, Ipori, Ikeja, etc, and that his achievements had nothing to do with the fact Lagos (however you describe the Lagos FCT boundaries of the time) was the capital of Nigeria….with all the socio-economic advantages that go with it as i’ve mentioned previously. Care to tell us why this wasn’t replicated anywhere else in the Western Region? Shouldn’t we have been hearing of Ibadan and other major cities in the then Western Region the same way we were hearing of Lagos and it’s dominance of commerce and industry in the entire West Africa of the time!?

Awolowo fought on the side of the Fulani hegemony to sustain the political-economy and over-centralised structure of the polity that has lasted to this day and which the ruling Fulani hegemony are in no hurry to change! So it’s safe to say we are all living the Nigerian dream that Awo helped survive and thrive! That being the case, why hasn’t this Fulani/Awo Nigeria we’re living today led to more Lagos’ propping up in other States in the South-West if we go along with your argument that Lagos being the former capital of Nigeria had nothing to do with its present preeminent position in Nigeria and West Africa of today!? That same ‘magic’ should be replicated in Ibadan, Abeokuta and Iragbiji to bring them up to Lagos’ level!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by tamdun: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
shut up you cassava and agbado munching fool. Muric is the foolish professor who divided you along religious lines. Hold muric responsible
Cool down and take ur drugs boy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Lastmessenger2: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
tamdun:

Cool down and take ur drugs boy
I don't take drugs. If you need drugs ask Escobat. thank you

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by homosapien(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kingspin:
Your point is pointless and full of a sense of a c
hild.
Go further your education.

Thank you me Solomon

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by orisa37: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
YORUBAS ARE NOT FOOLS BUT COMPLACENT, PERSEVERING AND COMPETITIVE TO A FAULT.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by homosapien(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
tctrills:

You don't know the meaning of a coup. This backward thinking has kept us back since 1960. So if Igbos call Lagos no mans land, do you want to start killing them? Do you want to start violence? What really do you want? You want all Yorubas to vote the same way without asking questions. I think the people you call fools are much wiser than you.

Same things was said when Zik almost became the premier of the western region..

If you understand the write-up, you realize that it is just a clarion call for the Yoruba not to fall into the gimmick of the nonsense Obedient mantra. Tell me which politician is not corrupt. Both the East and North turn a blind eye to the mismanagement of your political elite, yet Tinubu is on the name of every lip in iboland.

Your hypocrisy is out of these world. The write up is to enlighten the Yorubas before it too late.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by christistruth01: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
cool
Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by homosapien(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Spirit04:
I will soon create a thread to lambast Yoruba. I never get time sef. What a disgrace. You can't even defend your person. I just can't believe people lie against Tinubu and malign him 24/7 and they can't even defend him. Even if you don't like him, he is an elder from your tribe.

That is the point. Has any northerner come out to insult Atiku or the Igbos call out any of their own?

Yet we are always the first to create different threads insulting Tinubu. I just hope it won't too late before coming to our sense
Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by christistruth01: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
jimyjames:

the general hate for the Igbo is not new Chinua Achebe wrote about it
"The origin of the national resentment of the Igbo is as old as Nigeria and quite as complicated.
"But it can be summarised thus: The Igbo " being receptive to change, individualistic and highly competitive, gave the Igbo man an unquestioned advantage over his compatriots in securing credentials for advancement in Nigerian colonial society.
"Unlike the Hausa/Fulani he was unhindered by a wary religion and unlike the Yoruba unhampered by traditional hierarchies. This kind of creature, not fearing God nor man, was custom-made to grasp the opportunities, such as they were, of the white man's dispensation. And the Igbo did so with both hands.
"Although the Yoruba had a huge historical and geographical head-start the Igbo wiped out their handicap in one fantastic burst of energy in the twenty years between 1930 and 1950.
"Had the Igbo been a minor ethnic group of a few hundred thousand, their menace might have been easily and quietly contained. But they ran in their millions! Like J.P Clark's fine image of 'ants filing out of the wood' the Igbo moved out of their forest home, scattered and virtually seized the floor.
"But this kind of success can carry a deadly penalty: the danger of hubris, overweening pride and thoughtlessness, which invites envy and hatred
;"

As much as I love Chinua Achebe

he was Ojukwu's Biafran Minister for Misinformation

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Holybaddo: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
homosapien:
Our Elders talk about the man who was planning.to jump into the river. He had only tried putting out one leg when a crocodile jumped out of the water and snapped its mouth at his leg.

I will continue to say these things so it can be drilled into your ears and you won't say you were never told.

The jigsaw gets assembled everyday and it becomes very clear that I am right.

1. ABUJA was completely scratched out of the FOREST.

That place was a FOREST.

The Military Leaders of that Era looked at the Map of Nigeria, circled a place that they fancied as the Center of the Country, a place which conveniently fell into Northern Nigeria, and decided it was going to be the new Federal Capital Territory.

And it became so.

A master plan was designed for the city and money started flowing into the place. The money came mainly from the Oil Wealth of the Niger Delta.

In less than 20years, it was already a mighty and beautiful city, brand new and pride of the Nation.

People started moving there.

The city is now overflowing into nearby Niger and Nassarawa States.

Since that FCT got created till this day, I haven't heard of a Minister of the FCT who wasn't from the NORTH.

Infact, in recent times they have always been NORTHERN MUSLIMS.

The Igbos naturally have a very extensive presence in that city just as much as they have in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria.

The ZIONISTS are also there.

But the ZIONISTS HAVE NEVER DARED to call it a No-Man's Land.

Infact, the EndSars Movement got a rude awakening when it tried to replicate the Lagos show on Abuja.

They were quickly reminded of the OWNERSHIP OF ABUJA.

2. I have been to Kano and Kaduna severally. If you go to the area called Sabon Gari in Kano, you could confuse it for any area in the Lagos Suburbs.

The majority of the population there are Igbos.

The ZIONISTS are also there.

They have NEVER DARED to call Kano or Kaduna a No-Man's Land.

In those areas, right under their noses, the Kano People Instituted Shari'a and Constituted the Hisbah Police to enforce it on the land.

Liberties are limited.

Everybody is gentle.

They don't behave any how and they won't even begin to dream Political dreams there.

You sit gently where they want you to sit!

3. In Enugu, the IGBO man from IMO STATE knows his limits

At some point each of the SE States were flushing out Non-Indigenes from their civil service not minding that they were Igbos from Neighbouring states.

Governor Akeredolu's wife tried to show herself in her home state of Imo. She was quickly educated of the limitations of her Rights.

In Anambra particularly, it was so bad that they wouldn't even allow Bianca, the very wife/widow of Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu any space to excel.

She couldn't contest the Election in Anambra State.

She's from Enugu and had no such previlege in Anambra State.

You can then imagine the fate of a Non-Igbo in the South-East States.

It is THEIR LAND.

4. But the story has to Change in the SOUTH-WEST, Lagos in particular.

Yorubas are a liberal People. We are actually open-minded fools.

First, Lagos is declared No-Mans Land.

The ZIONISTS have been working tirelessly in the last 40years moving IGBO population strategically into the SW, Lagos State in particular.

That haa gone to very advanced stages now

They have successfully altered the demographics of Lagos.

Now, they have begun to drag the land and Rights of Indigene with you.

They know you are liberal [ Foolish ] People so they will play the EXACT game of Azikiwe

They will tell you it's "One Nigeria",."We are brothers" and that the constition ofcourse guarantees freedom of movement and equal rights for all Citizens.

They will tell you that afterall there is one Kemi contesting in Britain as PM and there is one Chukwuemeka who is Mayor in America.

They will tell you that "afterall we are in Cotonou, Kenya, etc"

They just can't tell you that you can't get the same Things and Rights applied to you in the SE and other regions.

The ZIONISTS are in the race with the Jihadists by the way.

They are actually on the same mission using different routes and methods.

By Adedamola Adetayo.
End this Trending
Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Bomboiy: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Aldol:

God bless you for this excellent writeup, you see I was blind before but thank God nairaland opened my eyes. We need to reduce this our useless tolerance and diplomacy approach in doing things, they always take it as cowardice. Ibos worship Northerners in the North because those guys put them in their place whenever they try misbehave. Any small thing they call us cowards and betrayals , can you imagine that nonsense because we are too nice abi, well the next generations of Yorubas will have to stop playing here niceness to peeps who don't deserve it

Lol you finally allowed tribalists on nairaland to deceive you,they only opened your eyes to vile and hatred.

You are preaching intolerance because anonymous accounts on nairaland told you that igbos hate Yorubas,you have not witnessed it in real life but igbos hate Yorubas because of the tribal fights you have been initiated into. Goodluck on your new sojourn hopefully you can limit it online or at least the anonymous nairaland which I really doubt if you would be able to do it with the new raging hate in you.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Prinxzona10: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Aldol:

Wa gbayi ,I think that's what we should start doing now, we need open our people's eyes before it's too late.
I've been observing you since here buh I want to categorically make this very clear to you now.
You've been going round every topic,instigating a tribal hate against Igbos,ranting on why you're semi neutral before on the presidential candidate buh have chosen to support Tinubu because of audio Igbo hate( imagine this awkward format from a tribalist bigot and religious extremist..chain, cunning kid anyways) and also the way you've been attacking people unnecessary(calling anybody that's against your demi god and your evil plans Igbo because Igbos now have become your nemesis) and trying to blackmail SANE Yorubas to fall for your devilish tribalist plans buh I have few things to tell you now.
Firstly,I've observed that you're a kid or a taut trying to force your demonic master's agenda on reasonable and responsible Yorubas buh you always fail hence the frustration written all over your foolish comments.
Secondly,your demi god you're fighting everybody to install as president knows nothing about your existence and lastly,if you peradventure succeeded in this your satanic tribal war physically,hope you know that those ones you're dying to defend ,would fly away to a safer place with their private jets while you face the war yourself,have you thought about what will become of yourself,your families and relatives(though you always sounds like someone that came from no home via homeless individual).
Warning,if all these fights you guys are instigating here just because of one old sick corrupt and selfish man erupt,you wouldn't escape the judgement and 95% of you Tinubu's urchins would surely go down for it and for those that think Igbos would fold their hands and allow you miscreants harm them when they've never done any wrong to you guys,just think again because this time around,it would definitely be an eye for an eye....
Listen,Don't say that I never warned you guys..
NB: I wouldn't stoop too low to brighten your depressed and frustrated day with a response again because I don't engage your type via you disgusts and irritates Sound minds here with your moronic and primitive views towards things and people..
I rest my case,Gracias!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Omoslim26: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Elemosho478:

And Benin belong to Yoruba even their is a Yoruba man grin

Benin is Yoruba property

No talk am where Benin man dey oo grin grin
E b like se you like vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Aldol: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Prinxzona10:

I've been observing you since here buh I want to categorically make this very clear to you now.
You've been going round every topic,instigating a tribal hate against Igbos,ranting on why you're semi neutral before on the presidential candidate buh have chosen to support Tinubu because of audio Igbo hate( imagine this awkward format from a tribalist bigot and religious extremist..chain, cunning kid anyways) and also the way you've been attacking people unnecessary(calling anybody that's against your demi god and your evil plans Igbo because Igbos now have become your nemesis) and trying to blackmail SANE Yorubas to fall for your devilish tribalist plans buh I have few things to tell you now.
Firstly,I've observed that you're a kid or a taut trying to force your demonic master's agenda on reasonable and responsible Yorubas buh you always fail hence the frustration written all over your foolish comments.
Secondly,your demi god you're fighting everybody to install as president knows nothing about your existence and lastly,if you peradventure succeeded in this your satanic tribal war physically,hope you know that those ones you're dying to defend ,would fly away to a safer place with their private jets while you face the war yourself,have you thought about what will become of yourself,your families and relatives(though you always sounds like someone that came from no home via homeless individual).
Warning,if all these fights you guys are instigating here just because of one old sick corrupt and selfish man erupt,you wouldn't escape the judgement and 95% of you Tinubu's urchins would surely go down for it and for those that think Igbos would fold their hands and allow you miscreants harm down when they've never done any wrong to you guys,just think again because this time around,it would definitely be an eye for an eye....
Listen,don't say that I never warned you guys..
NB: I wouldn't stoop too low to brighten your depressed and frustrated day with a response again because I don't engage your type via you disgusts and irritates Sound minds here with your moronic and primitive views towards things and people..
Me religious extremist, very funny of you. Who is a religious extremist between Yorubas and Ibos, even a 4 year old child knows that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Aldol: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Prinxzona10:

You've been going round every topic,instigating a tribal hate against Igbos,ranting on why you're semi neutral before on the presidential candidate buh have chosen to support Tinubu because of audio Igbo hate( imagine this awkward format from a tribalist bigot and religious extremist..chain, cunning kid anyways) and also the way you've been attacking people unnecessary(calling anybody that's against your demi god and your evil plans Igbo because Igbos now have become your nemesis) and trying to [b]blackmail SANE Yorubas [/b]to fall for your devilish tribalist plans buh I have few things to tell you now.
Warning,if all these fights you guys are instigating here just because of one old sick corrupt and selfish man erupt,you wouldn't escape the judgement and 95% of you Tinubu's urchins would surely go down for it and for those that think Igbos would fold their hands and allow you miscreants harm down when they've never done any wrong to you guys,just think again because this time around,it would definitely be an eye for an eye....
Blackmail? Lol abi I dey open there eyes to see the truth
Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Aldol: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Show me one place I have supported Tinubu, but I think I might because you people have succeeded in turning this thing a tribal thing. The hausafulanis boku for naira land but you never see them abusing yorubas and ibos everyday or try to blackmail them emotionally to vote for their hausa fulani candidate. Why is your own different sef, all media space Tinubu this , tinubu that , yoruba this , yoruba that bla bla

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by diadem10: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

I should tell you what the federal gov’t did in and for Lagos!? You ARE joking right!?

The federal gov’t built Apapa and Tin-Can Island ports; built Murtala Mohammed airport; built most if not all the older flyovers still being used today; refilled marshland to build National Arts Theatre and FESTAC for FESTAC-77; built the national stadium; built the then Carter bridge…3rd Mainland bridge and one or two others; built Tinubu Square; built a state house on Lagos Island; built a federal secretariat; built 1004 flats; built Tafawa Balewa square; built Egbin power station; built the national rail that terminated at Iddo Terminus….and which has been recently upgraded and with brand new stations built; etc!

However, the socio-economic benefits of the aforementioned pale in comparison to the ethno-politically inspired policies and acts of the federal gov’t that led to the influx of millions of Nigerians into Lagos thus giving it the unfair socio-economic advantage denied other cities in the then Eastern Region, like Port Harcourt; Onitsha; Nnewi; Enugu; and Calabar!

A few of the policies and acts by the federal gov’t that gave Lagos an unfair edge over other cities were: the siting of all foreign embassies and high-commissions in Lagos which meant those from other regions, like those in the East who didn’t have any diplomatic presence in their region, had to troop down to Lagos (with all the danger involved) to apply for, process and collect their visas; the siting of international gateways in just Lagos, (and later) Port Harcourt, Kano and Abuja, which meant international travellers from regions in the East had to travel abroad and back via Lagos and the other cities mentioned (again, while navigating all the dangers involved); the over-concentration of port/shipping activities in Lagos, thereby denying ports in the East the patronage they needed to thrive and be self-sustaining; as a consequence of the aforementioned and the presence of the federal gov’t in Lagos, blue-chip/multi-national coys, headquarters of Banks and Oil/Gas coys were sited in Lagos as a consequence, leading to the state gov’t raking in a lot of PAYE and other tax/ levy receipts; also as a consequence of all the aforementioned, millions of Nigerians and foreigners were living and working in Lagos which inevitably had a multiplier effect on the states economy!

Whatever little achievements you can attribute to Lagos state governors over the subsequent years after the regions and true fiscal federalism were abolished…all these are largely as a result of the already established advantages and political-economy in place that gave Lagos the edge it has today over other states/regions in the country! You think, had Tinubu been the governor of Osun state and was forced to claim his Iragbiji ancestry, that he would have amounted to anything more than a footnote in governance and politics of the south-west!? What has given the man the prominence he has today is Lagos commonwealth that he has greedily cornered for himself and his immediate family, friends and lackeys!

So you're telling me that Federal govt didn't buid federal roads/bridges in other states, right? Na ment? Meanwhile, it's like you couldn't see the 'roads' and airport which were mentioned in my lists of what the federal govt did in Lagos.

Secondly, Lagos' seaport was built before the amalgamation of Nigeria. Built by the Southwest resources. Sink that into your skull. As a matter fact, the revenues from the seaports goes to the federal govt. It's even southwest who should feel wrong here because they are the one building their stuff which is generating revenues for the federal government.

That being said, the seaports in Calabar and Portharcourt are functioning. Go check their websites. You can send your cargo through the port.

Meanwhile, only ipob miscreants continue to believe their delusion of Tinubu being another indigene despite the fact that Tinubu had never stated that he came from any other state apart from Lagos. This was Tinubu who served as both the senator and governor of Lagos state. This was same Tinubu whose mother was an iyaloja of Lagos, which is an inheritance position. You dey ment.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Aldol: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Prinxzona10:

At the bolded,that's part of ur first agenda if PO wins, you will go on a killing apree on innocent yorubas and hausas , we fully know that. How do you differentiate Tinubu urchins? Any one who is yoruba of course, my brothers are observing your threats already

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by tctrills: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
homosapien:

If you understand the write-up, you realize that it is just a clarion call for the Yoruba not to fall into the gimmick of the nonsense Obedient mantra. Tell me which politician is not corrupt. Both the East and North turn a blind eye to the mismanagement of your political elite, yet Tinubu is on the name of every lip in iboland.

Your hypocrisy is out of these world. The write up is to enlighten the Yorubas before it too late.
It's just hypocrites, tribalism, and fear.
Don't forget that Peter Obi is just a social media fad as you guys claim. But now you are beginning to see many intelligent Yorubas supporting the movement and you begin to panic.
How come you are not warning Yoruba's about Atiku? Anyway, it's too late for your cry. APC did not make garri cheaper in Yoruba land.
APC did improve lives in Yoruba land. Your people have moved on and the left you in the tribalism of 1950s. Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Damisic: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
homosapien:

The southwest governor irrespective of party affiliation should put yotuba interest first before any other tribe

This is what I have been hoping

Let remove all foreigner from any position in our land ...not like all of us don belleful to give juicy position to this scavengers

Yoruba land for all yoruba tribe ..in nigeria and outside Nigeria

Bleep 9ne nigeria

What buhari govt teach me mostly is ur REGION AND TRIBE FIRST
Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by Damisic: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You are right on this... But the yorubas are the true owner of Lagos island... 99% of the past Lagos island Kings are Yoruba... What about Victoria island and ikoyi island , did Benin has any histoical relation to dis 2 island Territorials

Guy ..in nairalañd fact don't win a argument ..the person who trolls the most win

If they ever tell you that binin own lagos ..tell them all benin kings are yoruba and they have their burial site in ife

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by T9ksy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
tctrills:

Don't forget that Peter Obi is just a social media fad as you guys claim. But now you are beginning to see many intelligent Yorubas supporting the movement and you begin to panic.
How come you are not warning Yoruba's about Atiku? Anyway, it's too late for your cry. APC did not make garri cheaper in Yoruba land.
APC did improve lives in Yoruba land. Your people have moved on and the left you in the tribalism of 1950s. Fool.

No "intelligent" yoruba is supporting your dumb Obidient movement simply because, they can discern that obi's presidency will not ameliorate the unprecedented level of insecurity,
currently going on in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by tctrills: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
T9ksy:

No "intelligent" yoruba is supporting your dumb Obidient movement simply because, they can discern that obi's presidency will not ameliorate the unprecedented level of insecurity,
currently going on in Yorubaland.
If they are not supporting the great movement, then why did you write such a long post begging the Yorubas.
How many known Yoruba pastors were at the vice presidential candidate Inauguration today?
Why are you so scared if Yorubas are all on your side.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by ChebeNdigboCalm: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:
The ZIONISTS are in the race with the Jihadists by the way.

This.

I thank God people are beginning to realize that international Zionism and International Jihadism are one and the same.

It is also very important to note that Igbo Zionism and Fulani Jijadism , has but one goal : to continue to maintain the multicultural cesspit called one nijeriya .

Both the Igbo and Fulani share the same exact political outlook for Nigeria . Their own differences being which should dominate the rest of the nationals in Nigerian.

You can not be a Zionist aka Internationalist like the Fulani and still claim to be a Nationalist.

This is where Biafraism clothed in Zionist garb exposes its fallacy .

The Yoruba have been sleeping .

But they caused their own slumber by promoting one Nigerianism and so should not complain .

The Yoruba wants his cake and wants to eat it as well. The Niger Delta stolen wealth you partake in without batting an eye is why you support one Nigeria.

The Igbo is a parasitic leach that can not be contained in his blighted yeast land and this must spread out everywhere or else he is doomed to hunger and poverty. But unlike how the north keeps the Igbo ever mindful of the fact that he is not in his useless village with much needed timely reminders in the form of the usual reoccurring beheadings and pillaging of Igbo properties in the north, the Yoruba has not found a way of reminding the Igbo that the land he is is not his village.

In the Niger Delta, we have our ways of drilling sense into the Igbo on knowing his limits .

I find what you are saying very ironic. The place were we settled as PARASITES become more successful. What kind of reverse parasitism is this? Lagos in which there isnt as frequent periodic persecution as you admit is thriving. Abuja is Gwari land. And the Niger delta is in pieces apart from were there is heavy Igbo concentration or generally less hate towards igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by homosapien(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
tctrills:

Your clueless obi should have made garri free first in Igbo land before giving Nigeria cheaper Garri.

I wonder why your soludo is borrowing 100 billion within hundred days.

Bunch of jokers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by T9ksy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
tctrills:

If they are not supporting the great movement, then why did you write such a long post begging the Yorubas.
How many known Yoruba pastors were at the vice presidential candidate Inauguration today?
Why are you so scared if Yorubas are all on your side.

Where in my post, did you see me me begging anyone, not to support your fake "national" movement? It's a Free choice- and yours.

I don't give a rat's a.r.s.e about the new Tinubu's escapade.

Scared ke? If all Yorubas are aligned with my sentiment, we won't be having this convo, as we would have achieved yoruba nation, by now.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. by ChebeNdigboCalm: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
homosapien:

I keep seeing this unfounded insinuation that Igbo people dont call out their leaders. It is funny. It makes no sense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is This Guy Giving Femi Fani-kayode This Look (Picture) / Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lawyer That Has Never Lost An Election / Pdp Fund Raiser Rakes In N2bn For Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.