Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite (2512 Views)

Trade Minister, Doris Anite Tours Manufacturing Industries In Lagos, Ogun, Kano / Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by freakyamanda(f): 12:11am On Jul 28, 2023
Dr. Anite is a medical doctor by profession and holds a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) charter, specializing in Financial Risk Management and Portfolio Management.

In 2002, she made a career shift to the banking industry, rising to become the General Manager of Zenith Bank Plc and later becoming the youngest commissioner under Imo state Governor, Hope Uzodinma.

During her tenure as a commissioner, Dr. Uzoka was in charge of various critical functions at Zenith Bank, including Fixed Income and Currency Trading, Asset and Liability Management, Treasury Corporate Sales, and Financial Institutions.

She was responsible for the bank’s investment strategy, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and managing risks.

Her banking career began in the Human Resources and Training department, and she later transitioned to Treasury in 2011.

She successfully handled roles in trading Fixed Income and Currencies, and eventually became the Treasurer of the bank.

Driven by her goal-oriented and customer-centric approach, Dr. Uzoka’s outstanding performance significantly contributed to the bank’s profitability, earning her several accolades and promotions within the organization.

Apart from her financial acumen, Dr. Uzoka possesses exceptional interpersonal skills, which she acquired through her human resources training. These skills have been instrumental in managing the diverse local and international relationships required in her role.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by Praxis758: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2023
She’s an epitome of beauty!

Definition of beauty with brain!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by saintkeppy(m): 4:29am On Jul 28, 2023
A Technocrat penciled down for appointment in Asiwaju's cabinet.

Dr. Betta Edu from Cross River State is another emerging Technocrat, Young, Beauty with Brains.
It's good that we have new faces that will help deploy their competencies in delivering the Renewed Hope Agenda at least in the next four years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by helinues: 4:32am On Jul 28, 2023
All the best to her
Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Nothing special about her
Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by WildChild00(m): 6:06am On Jul 28, 2023
Normal things grin
Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by Racoon(m): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Whao! Medic + Financial certification. Classical example of technocrats in their chosen field.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by Bobloco: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2023
saintkeppy:
A Technocrat penciled down for appointment in Asiwaju's cabinet.

Dr. Betta Edu from Cross River State is another emerging Technocrat, Young, Beauty with Brains.
It's good that we have new faces that will help deploy their competencies in delivering the Renewed Hope Agenda at least in the next four years.

Before you being to go crazy about she being a Technocrat

She is a commissioner in Imo State under the Hope Uzodinma government, may we know how she fared in Imo State. How did she use her role as a commissioner to uplift the living standard of an average Imo State citizen because that is the bottom line of it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by Zupay: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Imo State Government · Commissioner for Finance and Coordinating Economy
Mar 2021 - Present · 2 yrs 5 mos

Zenith Bank Plc
Full-time · 20 yrs 9 mos

Group Head/Treasurer
Mar 2019 - Present · 4 yrs 5 mos

Head Treasury Sales and Trading
May 2017 - Feb 2019 · 1 yr 10 mos

Head Fixed Income and Currency/Derivatives Trading
Feb 2014 - May 2017 · 3 yrs 4 mos

Head, Bonds Trading
Feb 2011 - Jan 2014 · 3 yrs

Head of HR and Training
Jun 2009 - Jan 2011 · 1 yr 8 mos

Head Of Human Resources
Jul 2007 - May 2009 · 1 yr 11 mos

Head Of Recruitment and Head of Philanthropy
May 2003 - Jun 2007 · 4 yrs 2 mos

Head of Philanthropy and External Relations
Feb 2003 - May 2005 · 2 yrs 4 mos

Assistant Banking Officer (Corporate Banking)
Nov 2002 - Feb 2003 · 4 mos

Medical Officer-Providence Hospital
Jun 2002 - Oct 2002 · 5 mos

National Youth Service Corps -Medical Officer
May 2001 - May 2002 · 1 yr 1 mo

Medical Intern- Eko Hospital
Jan 2000 - Aug 2001 · 1 yr 8 mos

1 Like

Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by saintkeppy(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2023
Bobloco:

She is a commissioner in Imo State under the Hope Uzodinma government, may we know how she fared in Imo State. How did she use her role as a commissioner to uplift the living standard of an average Imo State citizen because that is the bottom line of it all

You will go to Imo State & ask Hope Uzodinma who forwarded her name if she wasn't competent, at least her performance in the private sector speaks volume.

Uplifting the standard of living of people depends largely on the performance of the State Governor &President, his subordinates help to initiates.

Ministers or Commissioners will only help interpret, contribute wisely or bring to bear the vision of their Bosses by deploying Competency to deliver in whatever portfolios given.

Adeosun was Finance Commissioner in Ogun State &was made Minister of Finance under then president Buhari.
Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by AndyCole16(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2023
This is a lovely CV... I'm feeling this kind person with the exposure, education, and competency is what we need to progress as a country

Guys check my signature to see a New Way to Canada Permanent Residency.
Schedule a free appointment today
Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by garfield1: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Bobloco:

That means she's not a technocrat because she's a commissioner?
Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by Beremx(f): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Is she from Orlu? The name Uzoka rings a bell.
She as she come resemble Bianca Ojukwu. Beautiful woman
Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by Bobloco: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
garfield1:

That means she's not a technocrat because she's a commissioner?

I simply said, don't get too excited about she being a Technocrat. She is currently a commissioner in Imo State. Ask questions about the kind of impact the ministry she supervises has on the people of Imo State
Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by garfield1: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bobloco:

I simply said, don't get too excited about she being a Technocrat. She is currently a commissioner in Imo State. Ask questions about the kind of impact the ministry she supervises has on the people of Imo State

See,Nigerians wants appointees that has little or nothing to do with active politics,people with personal or private records outside politics or govt,new names and she's got it.judging her based on imo will be difficult because most imo people don't like uzodinma because of how he came into power plus his party.
But if we must be honest,from what I've seen in imo,the major problem is insecurity which may be political.this doesn't concern her.aside that,hope is doing averagely ok better than rochas.the major economic issue in imo is the incessant sit at home which is also beyond her.for tinubu to pick her firstly into his advisory committee and then as a minister,she must be doing well.
Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by SpatialKing(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
As usual
Another beauty with limited actions
We have had beautiful and handsome ministers in the past what did they achieve?
Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by Bobloco: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
garfield1:

See,Nigerians wants appointees that has little or nothing to do with active politics,people with personal or private records outside politics or govt,new names and she's got it.judging her based on imo will be difficult because most imo people don't like uzodinma because of how he came into power plus his party.
But if we must be honest,from what I've seen in imo,the major problem is insecurity which may be political.this doesn't concern her.aside that,hope is doing averagely ok better than rochas.the major economic issue in imo is the incessant sit at home which is also beyond her.for tinubu to pick her firstly into his advisory committee and then as a minister,she must be doing well.

We are now reaching a compromise

But let me ask you this, how did you come to the conclusion that Hope Uzodinma is better than Rochas okorocha. What parameters did you use to arrive at that.

Are you from Imo State?

My opinion, there's no past governor of Imo State Hope Uzodinma is better than, not even Ihedioha who spent just seven months in office
All past governors of Imo State are far better than Hope Uzodinma. Know this and know peace
Re: Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite by garfield1: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bobloco:

We are now reaching a compromise

But let me ask you this, how did you come to the conclusion that Hope Uzodinma is better than Rochas okorocha. What parameters did you use to arrive at that.

Are you from Imo State?

My opinion, there's no past governor of Imo State Hope Uzodinma is better than, not even Ihedioha who spent just seven months in office
All past governors of Imo State are far better than Hope Uzodinma. Know this and know peace

My argument with you is about technocrats in tinubu govt not hope performance but If I must chip in,I frequent imo and have several friends there.i have compared the quality of his projects with rochas and they are better.he is treating workers ok.the insecurity is the major issue plus how he came in.same thing mbah is facing...this is subjective.
What I want to establish is that people expected tinubu to dominate his cabinet with core politicians like senators,ex govs but it is not so.50% of them are relatively naive or unknown in politics like Dr Doris uzoka if you dig their profiles one by one.even the ex govs there like wike,umahi and El rufai are performers

(1) (Reply)

Who Was TB Joshua? Inside The Life Of Cult Leader Accused Of Sexually Abusing.. / Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana / Eko Atlantic Nigeria Website Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.