Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity (2513 Views)

Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi / Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC / BREAKING: Rigging Plan Uncovered At Emir's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Time is ticking fast and the whole world beams her floodlights on Nigeria as it toys with its fragile peace and unity. Obi is one candidate you can't rig and go free. It won't happen and you can't rob the people their mandate and ask them to go to court. Time ticks fast and we don't care what happens again.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Teddy0147(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Time is ticking fast and the whole world beams her floodlights on Nigeria as it toys with its fragile peace and unity. Obi is one candidate you can't rig and go free. It won't happen and you can't rob the people their mandate and ask them to go to court. Time ticks fast and we don't care what happens again.

Lol for this same country ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Emmy909: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zikojukwu:

I thought nigeria will burn, that nigeria una call zoo, and all people there are animals, Obi and it's brothers don't need to fight for zoo grin

Karma is a bitch grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Darren95: 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Cry cry baby do your worst. Mumu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by JagabanBorgu: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Nothing will happen, u will come back in 2027 and tell us 2027 is not like 2023.
U will Iósè again and repeat this same article in 2027.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emmy909:

I thought nigeria will burn, that nigeria una call zoo, and all people there are animals, Obi and it's brothers don't need to fight for zoo grin

Karma is a bitch grin
You will die before a druggie like Tinubu will be allowed to rule Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Godwin4444: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zikojukwu:
I promise to quote u after obi lose out

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Who did they actually rigged out between Obi and Atiku? Obidients are confusing me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Totilopussylick(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
For Donald trump to say Nigeria is a shit-hole is the best description of Nigeria with all the citizens tongue
Emmy909:

Karma is a bitch grin
Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Rikkely: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
We saw more than this over a decades ago and nothing will change, if pain you too much then kill yourself

Godwin4444:
I promise to quote u after obi lose out

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by FarahAideed: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nobody rigged out the clown ,he came to install Tinubu as president and he has succeeded

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by owobokiri(m): 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:
Nobody rigged out the clown ,he came to install Tinubu as president and he has succeeded
Spoken like an idiot on steroids as usual

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by sreamsense: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zikojukwu:
When you started Ipob/esn who they enjoy it? If you like go inside bush to join Ipob/esn, nigeria army are ever ready to contain your stupidity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by duro4chang(m): 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
when they lose it is rigging. when they win it is victory for democracy.
An Election where :-
Elrufai Couldn’t Deliver Kaduna
Ganduje Couldn’t Deliver Kano
Tinubu Couldn’t Deliver Lagos
Buhari Couldn’t Deliver Katsina
Lalong Couldn’t Deliver Plateau and also lost senatorial bid.
This same election is the one you call rigged hmmmmm!!
Where is the rigging.
Obi won in Lagos it was it was not rigging. Fear God.
Bad losers.
as e dey pain them e dey sweet us aswear

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by 0monnak0da: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
So which of the following best describes your thinking

Ibo ; a state of being Ibo
Iboland Ibo Territory
Iboman an adult Ibo male
Iboboy a young Ibo person(male) Ibogirl Ayoung Ibo person (female)
Iboville A small part of Iboland like Awoamama e.g,
Iboness General Ibo condition
Iboist an Ibo Advocate or champion e,g Achebe Iboism Ibo advocacy
Ibotic Distinctly Ibo Iboistic =Ibotic
Iboing To make Ibo Iboed Now fully Ibo
Ibo-made crafted by Ibos
Ibonize Transform to Iboness usually of a place or people Ibonization See Ibonize Ibonizational see Ibonize
Iborific scarily Ibo
Ibofy To make Ibo Ibofied Ibofying Ibofier Ibofication see Ibofy
Ibothetic Ibo kind (of logic)
Iboology The study of Ibos and Ibo Things
Ibologue one versed or knowledgeable in Ibo affairs,history,culture etc
Iboologist=An Ibo expert
Ibohood State of being Ibo also place where Ibos are found in large numbers or hang out
Ibolly In an Ibo way
Iboward moving in the direction of an Ibo or approaching Iboness
Ibolitics Ibo kind of politics
Ibolution In the process of becoming Ibofied
Ibodom an old Ibo kingdom
Ibometer Ibometric Measure of Iboness
Ibotechnic An Ibo institute of learning
Ibocentric Focussed only on Ibos and Ibo matters
Iboteria Place where Ibo snacks are sold see Akputeria
Ibomart Ibo market or mall
Ibonalysis = Applied or advanced Ibo logic
Ibonet = Ibo websites Ibo Blogs etc
Ibowood= Ibo movies and actors generallly
Ibonomics = Ibo economic activity
Ibophile Ibo lover or lover of Ibo Things Ibophilia The condition of an Ibophile Ibophilic
Ibophobe Ibo hater Ibophobia Ibophobic Ibophrenia(offensive see specialized texts)
Iborize to destroy by Ibo methods Iborization
Ibomatic having an Ibo flavour
Ibolify To Imbue with Iboness Ibolifying
Ibolyse To alter chemically through Ibo technology Ibolysing Ibolyzation.etc
Ibozine an Ibo Tabloid or magazine
Iborama a display of a wide range of Ibo artefacts,culture etc also Iboramic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by FarahAideed: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
owobokiri:

Says one of the idiots that made Tinubu president whilst claiming they won Lagos while Sanwo is still governor

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Papichulostunne(m): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emmy909:

Karma is a bitch grin

Be creative bro.. copy and paste is what you have been doing
. Abi dem never share new script give una
Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Emmy909: 12:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Zikojukwu:

You will die before a druggie like Tinubu will be allowed to rule Nigeria.

😅🤣😅
I can feel your pain bitter set of people, that's why ya all will always be marginalized
Obi kerereke! 😄

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by tooth4tooth: 12:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi was never rigged out , he was beaten blue and black

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Emmy909: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Papichulostunne:

Be creative bro.. copy and paste is what you have been doing
. Abi dem never share new script give una

Creative for office work or show🤣

As far its my write up, get the message

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Rikkely: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Your papa Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria

tooth4tooth:
Obi was never rigged out , he was beaten blue and black
Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Chuksyno(m): 12:11am On Feb 28, 2023
People who choose evil over light and those who vows that Nigeria will remain backward will never know any peace from generation to generations.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by bastardson: 12:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi the comedian?

Obi is a social media and regional president.. He’s just the way Buhari was before Tinubu or Knwankwaso without Tinubu.. Not normal person will want him as president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by tooth4tooth: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Rikkely:
Your papa Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria

This clown is in severe pain right now. Tell your Obi to go and contest for Lagos State Governor. Shebi he defeated Tinubu there. Okukhor grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Papichulostunne(m): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Emmy909:

Creative for office work or show🤣

As far its my write up, get the message
come on aren't they paying you to post these things.. the least you can do is to be creative with your write up so they can get their money's worth.

I would definitely wanna get my money's worth if i recuited you for this job and i am certain those who did rwcuit ypu are asking for nothing less
Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Xbox2005(m): 12:21am On Feb 28, 2023
@op,when are you resuming Biafra or death?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Emmy909: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Dude you are talking off point....
You don't need to fight for zoo, leave Nigerian alone.... sefinii

Papichulostunne:
come on aren't they paying you to post these things.. the least you can do is to be creative with your write up so they can get their money's worth.

I would definitely wanna get my money's worth if i recuited you for this job and i am certain those who did rwcuit ypu are asking for nothing less
Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Wickedfacts: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Chuksyno:
People who choose evil over light and those who vows that Nigeria will remain backward will never know any peace from generation to generations.

Maybe that's why your parents hide under the bed every monday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Wickedfacts: 12:52am On Feb 28, 2023
owobokiri:

You're still here. Uncommon loser.
You've been hiding since 25th, they finally smoked you out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity by Rikkely: 1:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Like Abiola ruled us 1993 to 2001, anything to make you happy enjoy while it last

tooth4tooth:
This clown is in severe pain right now. Tell your Obi to go and contest for Lagos State Governor. Shebi he defeated Tinubu there. Okukhor grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Book Used As Instruction Manual By Hamas Terrorists Found / 400 Ex-biafran Soldiers Die In Resettlement Camp / Another Picture Of Nigerian Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.