Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing (1981 Views)

APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi / Tin-can Port Is Collapsing, Says NPA / 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by bender79: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tinubu's followers are having a hard time using their 2015 template of propaganda in pushing their principal. The worst part is that their principal lacks the mental capacity to impress. He has deliberately avoided important foras where he would have siezed the opportunity to market himself. He only succeeded in going to APC women to tell Nigerians to shut up.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by ElSudani: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Think about it, Tinubu's absence got more coverage than all the other contestants presence.
You can't even tell us what Obi said at the conference.
Tinubu is your next President.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by JoeNL22(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
ElSudani:
Think about it, Tinubu's absence got more coverage than all the other contestants presence.
Of your own state abi...... grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by Gentino(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
The calamity you wished Nigerians in Tinubu will not depart from your household.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by bender79: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
ElSudani:
it's a shame that a presidential candidate of a massive country like Nigeria is running around like a squirrel just to avoid public speaking. Even Buhari was courageous enough to speak at bigger platforms like chatham house

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by owobokiri(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
The only presidential candidate in Nigerias political history to openly use tribalism as a campaign tool! Tinupoo is too dangerous and tooo desperate to assume office as Nigerias president.

His urchins and tribal henchmen have turned taunts, insults, tribal outbursts and raw hate as campaign tools. It's unbelievable. Morning till night, all they do is to stoke the fire of hate and ethnic animosities.

Those are not the ways of decent people. Those are the ways of corrupt and morally depraved desperados. It will come back to haunt him anyways. Dude is weak and almost comatose. Even if he wins, he lacks the charisma and morale presence to lead a country like Nigeria.

Everybody already knows he is a crook and a desperate tribalist so no one is ready to listen to him

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by ElSudani: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
bender79:
it's a shame that a presidential candidate of a massive country like Nigeria is running around like a squirrel just to avoid public speaking. Even Buhari was courageous enough to speak at bigger platforms like chatham house

This is not a debate, he doesn't have to attend any of the conferences. They are not part of the campaign.
Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by duro4chang(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
All I know is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria. I don't care what haters may say about him. His victory in 2023 election is sure. Help me congratulate him in advance.
May the Good God give him the wisdom to lead this country in the right direction. May God use him to usher in peace progress and prosperity.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by bender79: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
ElSudani:

This is not a debate, he doesn't have to attend any of the conferences. They are not part of the campaign.
Oga shift he will not even show up for debate, agbaya will quickly schedule a trip to London that period.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by ElSudani: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
bender79:
Oga shift he will not even show up for debate, agbaya will quickly schedule a trip to London that period.

"Agbaya" eeya, someone is really sore about this. You need to cry out the frustration, you will feel better afterwards.
Your lies and propaganda doesn't appear to affect this man.
Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by PlayerMeji: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
You are ruthless!!!

ElSudani:

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by TINUBUISMAD: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
They are trying to use tribal and religion sentiment but we don cast and tey tey
Useless bunch of subhumans

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by Jostoman: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
ElSudani:
grin grin your Oga like awuf

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by SolMaximus: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
But Tinubu has bullion trucks and said "I keep my money where I want" , thats pretty boss.

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by ChangetheChange: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
No lie last forever
Tinubu propaganda machine has knocked down completely

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by Tinubuagbado: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
ElSudani:

See this drunk toad.

Go sit down you swine.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by ElSudani: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

See this drunk toad.

Go sit down you swine.

Eeyaa, don't drink sniper yet o. I know it's getting clearer now that your candidate will lule next year.
Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by successmatters(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
True.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by ElSudani: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
They are trying to use tribal and religion sentiment but we don cast and tey tey
Useless bunch of subhumans

Just look at the vitriol coming from these zombidients!

If Tinubu's propaganda machine is breaking down why are you all so mad?
Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by KingKO22: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
bender79:
Tinubu's followers are having a hard time using their 2015 template of propaganda in pushing their principal. The worst part is that their principal lacks the mental capacity to impress. He has deliberately avoided important foras where he would have siezed the opportunity to market himself. He only succeeded in going to APC women to tell Nigerians to shut up.
Is that reason why P.OBI is using separate account for his personal donations grin

Pandora Onituary no dey give chi chi but he dey collect donations. No be juju be that grin

32 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by Shikini: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Exactly
Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by Nyamuri: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol you can't force Tinubu to attend any interview, Ibo/SE are too insignificant and inconsequential in the scheme of things

Those that will vote for him will vote, while those that won't will not.. Tinubu absence has more media coverage that whatever Him Tu Lie had to fabricate
bender79:
Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by agadez007(m): 3:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Propaganda won’t work on us again

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by Abdu81: 4:11am On Oct 13, 2022
ElSudani:

Why are you a personified foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by Abdu81: 4:13am On Oct 13, 2022
ElSudani:

Why are a personified foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by DesChyko: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
All I know is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria. I don't care what haters may say about him. His victory in 2023 election is sure. Help me congratulate him in advance.
May the Good God give him the wisdom to lead this country in the right direction. May God use him to usher in peace progress and prosperity.

Our God is a just God. He does not give what is not deserved.
Job 34:17: God could not rule fairly if he were not a good God. He is powerful and he is always fair. So you cannot say that he has been cruel to you.

Heaven helps those who help themselves in the proper manner.
2Th 3:10 Even when we were with you, we told you this rule. ‘If anyone refuses to work, you should not let him eat’, we said.

God favours the morally upright.
Pro 14:2 An honest man is afraid of the Lord. But some men are not honest. A man like that thinks that the Lord is not important.
Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by techWriter3: 5:13am On Oct 13, 2022
The disasters you hoped Nigerians s s in politicians will not depart from your household
Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by SWATMan: 5:26am On Oct 13, 2022
ElSudani:

GTFOH.
Hipocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by ElSudani: 5:32am On Oct 13, 2022
SWATMan:

GTFOH.
Hipocrite.

Do you even know the meaning of hypocrisy?
Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by duro4chang(m): 6:01am On Oct 13, 2022
DesChyko:

Our God is a just God. He does not give what is not deserved.
Job 34:17: God could not rule fairly if he were not a good God. He is powerful and he is always fair. So you cannot say that he has been cruel to you.

Heaven helps those who help themselves in the proper manner.
2Th 3:10 Even when we were with you, we told you this rule. ‘If anyone refuses to work, you should not let him eat’, we said.

God favours the morally upright.
Pro 14:2 An honest man is afraid of the Lord. But some men are not honest. A man like that thinks that the Lord is not important.
The way of God is different from the way of man. Who are you to judge anyone? Check your own life. Are you perfect? Many atrocities have been done by you. If God should judge you, you should not be alive today. By the way who in this world is perfect. The bible says, 'I will have mercy on who I will have mercy ' The man you are running after, how perfect is he before God. He might be ok by you but what of before God. Please take time and face your back business. Some fraudsters, liars, fornicators etc will come online and be spewing the trash. Who are you? Take time .

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by DesChyko: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
The way of God is different from the way of man. Who are you to judge anyone? Check your own life. Are you perfect? Many atrocities have been done by you. If God should judge you, you should not be alive today. By the way who in this world is perfect. The bible says , 'I will have mercy on who I will have mercy ' The man you are running after, how perfect is he before God. He might be ok by you but what of before God. Please take time and face your back business. Some fraudsters, liars, fornicators etc will come online and be spewing the trash. Who are you? Take time .

Mere excuses to not strive for righteousness. You can twist this way or that. The truth still shines forth.

Isa 5:20 There are people who call wrong things right. And they call right things wrong. They say, ‘It is light’, when it is dark. And they say, ‘It is dark’, when it is light. They say that bitter things are sweet. And they say that sweet things are bitter. But soon they will be sad.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by Period007(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Using nairaland bots to like your comments will not make Thiefnibu president

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Banned Me For Posting This! Seun, Check Your Site / Atiku Abubakar Will Win The Election Of 2023 / From What I Have Seen So Far, These Are The Group Of People That Will Vote Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.