Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... (1972 Views)

Lagos Governorship Online Poll. Obedients And Urchins Come In / Zombidents And Urchins Meet Your Incoming President. H.E. Atiku Abubakar / To Tinubu's Agboro And Urchins In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by user32(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
We have not reached any deal with anybody... when we do, we would let you know...leave G5 alone and focus on yourself, says Gov. Wike.

7 Likes

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by DispatcherLagos: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Urchins may die in hundreds after reading this post grin

22 Likes

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by frankadrian: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Saw it too.

But whether G5 backs the drug dealing grandpa or not, Peter Obi is the people's choice. The people are done being puppets in the strings of a few individuals who apparently don't have our best interest at heart.

2023 is not same old corrupt politicians vs themselves for the national pot, it is the people vs the corrupt old kangaroos. And we will retire them. All these senseless NL urchins who would support cancer just because of Tribe are really just too impoverished to reason sanely.

How can a civilized human being see Obi and choose Tinubu? He's old, he's fragile, from every indication he's senile, and a young vibrant person wants to vote him to lead a country of 200m+?

Nah. Peter is better. And Peter we will vote

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sorry no kill yourself for nothing. This is fake news. Go to channels TV website or their YouTube channel and see if you will find anything like this there. This particular video was for something but a smart guy on Facebook decided to fool gullible people like you. Shame on you.
The G-5 Governors are still in London. Do a Google search about what you posted as wike's comment so you can get the greatest disappointment of your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by user32(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:
Sorry no kill yourself for nothing. This is fake news. Go to channels TV website or their YouTube channel and see if you will find anything like this there. This particular video was for something but a smart guy on Facebook decided to fool gullible people like you. Shame on you
tozo.......go to channels tv facebook to confirm.

5 Likes

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
user32:
tozo.......go to channels tv facebook to confirm.
Agama lizard go to channels website and watch the video. Mumu
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Ritchiee: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
user32:
We have not reached any deal with anybody... when we do, we would let you know...leave G5 alone and focus on yourself, says Gov. Wike.
Mumu fakey
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by fuckJones(f): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
we don't need them, we have structure that can work for us in all the five state mention.

we have akume and Father Alia in Benue state

we have Gov. amerchi in river state

we have two formal governor in eneugu state

we have another formal governor in Abia state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by frankadrian: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

Agama lizard go to channels website and watch the video. Mumu

Try go their verified Facebook page Bros, no need to dey curse people ignorantly.

3 Likes

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by user32(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ritchiee:

Mumu fakey
ur papa fake
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
frankadrian:

Try go their verified Facebook page Bros, no need to dey curse people ignorantly.
Please go to Facebook and search for channels TV abd see if you will find anything like that there. Please kindly come back and tell me what you saw
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ritchiee:

Mumu fakey
No mind the gorilla. Go to Facebook abd search for channels TV. Scroll through their news. You won't find anything like that there
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by walefresh3(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
user32:
G5 are already for TINUBU... Woke just dey play on una intelligent
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
user32:
ur papa fake
To slap you dey hungry me. I need to give you one hot slap to reset your empty brain. Go channels TV page on Facebook nothing like that. Abi na the channels TV way your papa get carry that news alone? Monkey
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
walefresh3:
G5 are already for TINUBU... Woke just dey play on una intelligent
This him post self na wash. Go channels TV page on Facebook. Nothing like that there. No mind the monkey. He just come dey post nonsense here
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Isobug: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
This Election has told me that we have been reading junks all these years from Daily trust, Daily independent, Daily post, TVC etc.

3 Likes

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by user32(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

No mind the gorilla. Go to Facebook abd search for channels TV. Scroll through their news. You won't find anything like that there
urchin wey dey use 10mb see am.....

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by harqinhola(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
With or without G5 , BOLA TINUBU WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA !

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by user32(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Isobug:
This Election has told me that we have been reading junks all these years from Daily trust, Daily independent, Daily post, TVC etc.
those desperadoes can kill their parent to impress that sick old fucvk

3 Likes

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
user32:
urchin wey dey use 10mb see am.....
What is this one saying sef? Show me a screenshot of where wike denied supporting Tinubu. Tinubu matter go kill all of una soon
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Polchiz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:
Sorry no kill yourself for nothing. This is fake news. Go to channels TV website or their YouTube channel and see if you will find anything like this there. This particular video was for something but a smart guy on Facebook decided to fool gullible people like you. Shame on you.
The G-5 Governors are still in London. Do a Google search about what you posted as wike's comment so you can get the greatest disappointment of your life
He is right. Watch via the link below:
https://www.facebook.com/channelsforum/videos/750501069750566/?app=fbl
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by user32(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
harqinhola:
With or without G5 , BOLA TINUBU WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA !
mumu...console ur damned ass
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Isobug: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
user32:
those desperadoes can kill their parent to impress that sick old fucvk
I de tell you bro
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by BaddestQueen(f): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

To slap you dey hungry me. I need to give you one hot slap to reset your empty brain. Go channels TV page on Facebook nothing like that. Abi na the channels TV way your papa get carry that news alone? Monkey
Hahahahaha e pain am ooo
I just verified now

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Novarisammy2: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

you are the gullible and shameless person here . A live programme televised by channels TV is what you re disputing?. anyways your deficiencies is understandable

2 Likes

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by BaddestQueen(f): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

And you failed to report your fellow ipobians who insulted me first. I pity your life. You are so pathetic
we dey sell handkerchief ooo

3 Likes

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
When your deceitful candidate lose the election in February, I'll bring the same handkerchief to you to wipe your miserable tears.
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Novarisammy2: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

What is this one saying sef? Show me a screenshot of where wike denied supporting Tinubu. Tinubu matter go kill all of una soon

was there ever a time wike admitted that he is supporting tinubu. the drug lord aka bobo Chicago supporters cannot without featherweight fake and adulterated news

the same wike that said he cannot support a Muslim Muslim ticket? truly common sense is not common at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. / Fuel Subsidy: Understanding The Situation Like A Primary 5 Pupil. A Must Read. / Tinubu Is Just Buying Time, The US Judiciary Will Expose Him As A Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.