Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? (16872 Views)

Nigeria Exchange, Nyse, Crypto ,good and Best Investing Decisions 2023 / Is Covid-19 Loan Real? I Just Received This Message . Please Help Out / Top & Best Investing Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Jauntybaba: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
If you are thinking of investment in an investment app that is safe and secure, with good return of investment ROI. you may want to
See The Best and Investment Apps to Invest With
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by macrodata(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Buy when others are selling.
Sell when everyone is buying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by macrodata(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
SavageResponse:

Instead of you to go and take advantage of the recent pump in the price of cryptos you're here talking about agbado and cassava grin
The best time to buy was one week ago. Don't rush in, wait for the market to retrace before you use your money to do giveaway to other traders.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by OladapoF(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Don't invest money that you Cannot afford to lose in Cryptocurrencies. But all thanks to God that I haven't made any regret trading on Yellow Card.
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by EinsteinAyo(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
I have also heard of this Yellow Card but I haven't given the platform a try. A friend once recommended it.

OladapoF:
Don't invest money that you Cannot afford to lose in Cryptocurrencies. But all thanks to God that I haven't made any regret trading on Yellow Card.
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by OladapoF(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Yellow Card is the safest, easiest and cheapest way to buy, sell and store bitcoin (BTC) and
tether (USDT) in Africa.
With multiple payment options, competitive rates and zero fees, you can buy and sell bitcoin safely and easily on Yellow Card. Visit www.yellowcard.io to get started

EinsteinAyo:
I have also heard of this Yellow Card but I haven't given the platform a try. A friend once recommended it.

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
I agree with everything the OP has said. Everyone should do their due diligent before investing in anything either online or offline. Reason I always buy and hodl crypto anytime I have the opportunity to do so using Yellowcard.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Very
Insightful
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by AyodejiFelix(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Can you tell me more about Yellow Card?

Niswayne19:
Invest in cryptocurrency and NFTs but do your own research. I am a crypto bro and one of the most underrated advice is “Do your own research” we hear it a lot but not many people heed to it. The first time I traded BTC and stored it on my Yellow card for like 6 months the price went up then while friends sold theirs. I really cashed out big time then. So always do your own research.
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by tradingknowled1: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
there are so many investment opportunities !! you can go into the Fintech industry.. more money to be made there ,
meanwhile,
I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship.. feel free to PM me if interested
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by citygarden(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Even if Nigeria collapse today doesn't mean you will lose your real estate investment, since you make sure you perfect all your documents on the said properties. You will only need some documents to come to your place with additional documents. .

grossintel:
Hmmm, be carful oh. This country is on the verge of collapse. There is a strong reason why international investors avoid Nigeria. It is very unstable!
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by rafcrown(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
I was advised to buy land instead of depositing the money in my saving account. I agreed,he helprd me to buy land in different locations,later,long stories followed.No land,no money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by sprints1: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Don't marry a girl that will ruin your life

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by gentlegenius(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
That ringing bells at Cross roads by 12am would drive away demons.

This I have seen.
Most of our problems are not really caused by demons or the devil... We are the cause.

This, you should have seen.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by jojothaiv(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
chukkystar:
any partner You go into business has to be someone that means well for You else the relationship won't last or they might use You and move to the next victim. Any Building is based on a strong Foundation, how Friends regards You is very important same goes for Business.
Well, you're quite right but then most of the folks outside are mean and wild, I wouldn't say I'm a saint either too but then business is business and I value my reputation above everything else but, when it comes to money matters it's like majority don't care once they get the funds the remaining na super story.

I've been there before and mehn, it's crazy when the one you bank look all innocent and down heart only for story to change when it comes to payment.

Cc
Misery hates company.
Rafcrown

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by citygarden(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
We all know what real estate comprised,
Land
House ( private or commercial)
Even farming is part of real estate.

I have been into real estate over 12 years. As at 2017, I wanted to diversify into crypto currency. Which I did but I lose all millions investment in crypto ( over 50m) . It is real estate investment that have invested to that bring me back to business.

Imagine buying Land in 2015 at 1m per acre and now selling at 2.5m per plot ( 2.5×6) as at 2020. Do the math Sir.

I always advice people to invest in any where in Lagos. Because it always guarantee your ROI. Just make sure you do your research about the property you are investigating to.
Should be free from government, should be a dispute land ( like court cases) etc.

Coinwarrior:

Educate me the more ...why real estate...I am a real estate investor though with much houses built for rentage.real estate is capital intensive
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Ppp1p: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Never took any
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Inali: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
"Invest in Bitcoin while you can" this advice would have made more sense if Yellowcard came out with their cheaper rate before
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
citygarden:
Even if Nigeria collapse today doesn't mean you will lose your real estate investment, since you make sure you perfect all your documents on the said properties. You will only need some documents to come to your place with additional documents. .

If Nigeria collapses, it will become unstable and a dangerous place to live in. People will sell what ever they can to get hard cash and move! I don’t need to tell you what will happen in this situation.

Real estate is a wonderful investment but Nigeria as a country lol! If insecurity doesn’t bring it down, recession will, $$$ is $639 today how much more can we take?

Just be careful and diversify your investment. You need something you can easily flip to cash if need be, especially in Nigeria.
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by oluchi557(f): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
heyhey2016:
This above

Explain more on s & p please
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Emeka71(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Being disciplined is key.
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by InvertedHammer: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
millionboi:
that's just your opinion

/

You are just a financial illiterate. That's all.

/
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by RepoMan007: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Always separate your assumptions and intuition from experiences and what you know. The wider the gap, the more carefully you will tread.
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by John360comng: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
macrodata:
The best time to buy was one week ago. Don't rush in, wait for the market to retrace before you use your money to do giveaway to other traders.

I was about to say this.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Freelancerx: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Apart from the usual don't stake what you can't afford to lose. Recently it has to be "Check out yellow card app, they have a platform that enables you to learn about cryptocurrency and it's perks".
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by stevinmayowa1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Investing with DD Africa is the best for me. Business investment is dope for starters.
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by MMempire(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Never borrow money to invest in a new business. Borrowed money can and should only be used to expand on an already known established business.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by GreaterFuture(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=McOluOmo post=114916962][/quote]
LOL, hahaha
Not me, maybe you, hahaha
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by MrBroke(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Stacking up your money in the bank is a silly thing to do. Anyone with millions sitting in his/her bank account is an idiot.

/

Nigga don't say that, do you know how much investment he/she has physically before having that amount in the bank. So people who gat millions hiding in their swizz accounts are fool's, do you know the benefit most of this millionaires and billionaires have with the banks just to have their money?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by luvly4luv(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
rafcrown:
I was advised to buy land instead of depositing the money in my saving account. I agreed,he helprd me to buy land in different locations,later,long stories followed.No land,no money.

Chieeeeeee!
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by LogicBomb8: 12:06am On Jul 21, 2022
nomenclature:
The power of compound interest
care to explain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Plans Investments In Cross River / TBC Exchange For BTC / Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.