Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? (16873 Views)

Nigeria Exchange, Nyse, Crypto ,good and Best Investing Decisions 2023 / Is Covid-19 Loan Real? I Just Received This Message . Please Help Out / Top & Best Investing Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by InvertedHammer: 2:37am On Jul 21, 2022
MrBroke:

Nigga don't say that, do you know how much investment he/she has physically before having that amount in the bank. So people who gat millions hiding in their swizz accounts are fool's, do you know the benefit most of this millionaires and billionaires have with the banks just to have their money?
/
Ok Mr Accountant to billionaires
Someone like you cannot understand why a billionaire will have annual salary of $1 because it is beyond your level of comprehension.

/
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by MrBroke(m): 6:05am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=InvertedHammer post=114933541]
/
Ok Mr Accountant to billionaires
Someone like you cannot understand why a billionaire will have annual salary of $1 because it is beyond your level of comprehension.

/[/quote

It is not, you bum mf, my ROI in a year is something beyond your level of comprehension.
Your little knowledge and your mighty ignorance and your poor reasoning is just one of the few disadvantages you got for you to say a 4 digits Millionaire having 2 digits millions in his/her bank is an idiot. You are a dump chump. ; angry

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by faceland: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2022
Tithe (not because of supernatural effect), because your mind would have a figour of what ⅒ is. You just become smarter because a security guild kmows that chicken is 1/10 of his income and can resist buying it.
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Realboygenius(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2022
Thank you OP for the advice. Meanwhile the registration for the biggest entrepreneurial and investment reality show is now on. Winner gets N20,000,000 while the runner up get 5,000,000 naira. Audition will be happening in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Online. Check my signature for details.
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by foreverproduct: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2022
I want to use this opportunity to warn every unsuspecting individual out there to stay away from this guy who goes by the name CHIDO ORIGINAL. He is a scammer big time. He advertises thru his YouTube channel that he is into funding of PayPal, perfect money, payeer, Skrill, wise, netellar and the likes. It was for that same reason I sent him money and he never funded my account for weeks now, neither did he refund my money. He is very rude, ill-mannered and insulting as well.

Pls stay away from him.

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Eaglemuna(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Please guys am in need of a job
Bsc in Accounting
any job to pay my bills and take care of my family
will do. Thanks as I wait for response.
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Kokaine(m): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2022
When i came out of exam hall in 400level and realised i missed the answers to some questions. I was sad and deeply sorrowful.

A muslim brother met me in that state and enquired about my situation. When he got my narrative, he asked these questions;

Did you do your best? Yes i answered
Did you deliberately fail or refuse to prepare for it? No i responded

Then came the advice;
Rosullulah (saw) said that if a misfortune befalls any muslim, he should not say "if i had done this act or that act, then this event or that event would not have happened to me, rather let him say: This was divinely preordained by Allah, And surely: Allah does what He decides"

I will never forget the peace i got from hearing these words and how it magically consoles me whenever i do my best at anything and the results comes short of my wishes and expectations. It gives me this feeling of relief that my plans are as best as i can reckon them to be, but that Allah's plan is superior and best for me if only i can trust the process and remain steadfast.

Many years later, i thought about this event, this time around from a bigger compass that puts time into perspective. I graduated from that department, not with the best results i dreamed and prayed for. But today, i own an electrical company, i build devices, i train people, i did the solar installation for some well known Nigerians i wouldn't name here for their privacy. And in all these, i still have a government job. I have trained some of my classmates who got all the grades and had nothing doing after school. One even lived with me. I am happy he is doing very well now.

Allah did not need my scores to place me in life. My knowledge at that time could have made me sad depressed or fear the consequences of having the result i had. I would have been ungrateful to Him for all He has done and what He still had in store for me just because of a small foresight. Lahaulawala quwata illabillah!

The lesson is: even when you do not know where the events are leading you to. As in you dont no where e dey carry you go, lets have trust in Allah and try to practice this hadith of gratitude. We often forget, but as much as we can keep practicing it whenever we recall, it will save us from having unnecessary heart attacks and even worse; ingratitude.

If you find yourself in front of a tiger, first say Alhamdulilah.
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Mak4web(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2022
You better start selling something now

You may want to see the investment oppurtunities at www.emdeelink.com
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Marigold80: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
How do I go about doing that... My money just sits in my portfolio without increasing.�
SavageResponse:

Instead of you to go and take advantage of the recent pump in the price of cryptos you're here talking about agbado and cassava grin
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by millionboi(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

You are just a financial illiterate. That's all.

/
Still your opinion
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by SavageResponse(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Marigold80:
How do I go about doing that... My money just sits in my portfolio without increasing.�

I'm not a professional crypto trader!

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by philosophie: 1:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Money is a machine.
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by Ezlynn: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Don't save to spend, rather save to invest.... today I'm gradually reaching my financial goals trading on yellowcard, in addition to that you can also refer and earn money on the platform.
Re: What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? by scarycuteface(m): 2:15am On Jul 24, 2022
No matter how much you earn, always save.,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Plans Investments In Cross River / TBC Exchange For BTC / Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.