Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) (58290 Views)

Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Hisbah Police Destroy 3600 Bottles Of Beer (Photo, Video) / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by muyico(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gud!
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by DSC7: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Very very barbaric backward set of nitwits embarassed..

His head, his hair, his hairstyle......

Hisbah too do Abegggggg....

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
thats his fellow aboki man him dey barb him hair...no wahala!
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Germi9: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
For my own lifestyle oh!! Omeh we diee hia

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by ribbit: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
atleast they only shaved his hair.

they will probably cut his head in anambra if he dares go out on monday

4 Likes

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Creamypie(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
If half the zeal they put in upholding Sharia is used against terrorists, the north would have been a safe place to stay

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by ChiefAfonja: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Stupid hypocrites undecided
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Counsellor3432: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Is not moslem -- moslem ticket yet oooo

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by RingRoadMafia: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
richiemcgold:
I want to believe that the victim is probably a moslem.

I'm a christian, my twin boys wear dreadlocks; they're basketball players, I'm okay with it. If any hisbah try this nonsense with them, walahi e go red o!

Dem no even born dem.

E be like no be naija you dey, if not, you for know say anybody wey live for any Islamic state dey under their laws regardless of tribe and religion. Haven't you heard about them lynching Christians who were eating during Ramadan fast? Go to the north, canteens don't open during Ramadan, even christians hide to cook and eat. This is why we have to fight against that muslim ticket

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Rastty: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na dem sin pass...F**lish people
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Stanleyq: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by edlion57(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
BATified2023:
what about all Christian ticket in d south east?
if you calm down,u go see that u will reason well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Stanleyq: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Austinn35: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Kutunban: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
yyba:
nobody is forcing you to vote muslim / muslim ticket. Or are they the only presidential candidates in 2023 presidential election ?

Perhaps creating awareness for those who don't know the implications.

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by shineeye1: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgOlUCerv4L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Many many yahoo CRASE for the town need this free barbing o

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by wiseoneking: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Who will avenge the death of 5000 ibos in the hand of this wicked man called giringory obi?
Boko boys don't arrive? Drug Lord for president, Boko chief for Vp. Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Davefed(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
I never see a religion that will want you to respect her belief but won't tolerate yours. A religion begetted with violence will know nothing expect violent. Violence is the heart of Islam without it, it will die a natural death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Reinamaria:
Say No! to muslim-muslim ticket.

Let nobody fool you, telling you there's nothing wrong with it.
said by people with bad moralities and poor upbringing.

Why are you afraid of M-M ticket while you're free to provide C-C ticket ?

Are you not enough to make the President?
Why must you share the same politics with Muslims while it's obvious they don't like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by avrilwisedata: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
I don't know why people still live in medieval States.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
NwekeUG:

Where in the video that show hisbah commanding of forcing the man to be barbed?

Make una stop all this cheap propogandal.
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by GodsOwnMan: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
wiseoneking:
I have no rebuttal for peter gingory's mass murder and financial crimes so I will call you a Boko boy and insult Tinubu.

You must be a peter obi urchin. Every single ipig/ipob/cownu worshippers are now peter giringory worshippers. Anyway, just peruse:

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
NwekeUG:

Useless country.....In 21st century oooo......shame dey catch me self.......
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by ribbit: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kutunban:

Perhaps creating awareness for those who don't know the implications.
what is the implication?

what has been the implication of christian christian ticket in south east?'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
AfroKnight:
This is a clear violation of the man’s right to personal dignity. But he is a footstool to those who are the gatekeepers of religion.

He most probably wouldn’t realise the great despoilation he experienced.
What of if the man looks like mad in a sane society?
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Bbdiyya: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
richiemcgold:
I want to believe that the victim is probably a moslem.

I'm a christian, my twin boys wear dreadlocks; they're basketball players, I'm okay with it. If any hisbah try this nonsense with them, walahi e go red o!

Dem no even born dem.
Another keyboard warrior spotted
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by meobizy(f): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nairalanders mostly miss the mark when posting comments. How the video of a man forcefully losing his uniqueness ties to the 2023 election is something these children would find difficult to explain, yet here we are.

Until humans are ready to die for their rights this will become commonplace. What does any form of leadership have to do with one’s appearance? One can be guided on how to look, but it shouldn’t be forced unless the individual willingly accepts e.g. being in the military or at worst prison. Sha, Africans are docile. The truth hurts and that’s why when I typed it a while ago Nairalanders foamed in the mouth when replying.

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Pastorsmile: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
This the plan of Tinubu. No wonder Buhari has been given him a distance.

In 2015, Tinubu suggested the same., Buhari rejected it.
Now he's back to try his luck.
Abiola did the same but did not live to execute it.

I was told Abiola once tuned a ship load of Bibles into the sea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) / Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.