Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) (58243 Views)

Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Hisbah Police Destroy 3600 Bottles Of Beer (Photo, Video) / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by egunna(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2022
TheOmoney:

The shouldn't even present it as an option to be voted for
say na ur money Dem use bankroll the election abi?
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Ubdavis(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2022
BATified2023:
what about all Christian ticket in d south east?

Are u ok. I very much doubt it
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by gaskiyamagana: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Reinamaria:
Say No! to muslim-muslim ticket.

Let nobody fool you, telling you there's nothing wrong with it.
Storyline
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by brownrockafela(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Tell Atiku to go and answer the pending corruption charges against him in America .
RingRoadMafia:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mukina2 Seun Dominique

This guy keeps derailing, posting this thrash everywhere and stoking tribal wars
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by gaskiyamagana: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2022
Reinamaria:

Sai Tinubu
Sai Shetima
Sai Nigeria
Sai Islam
Chai christWailers!

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Oesophagus99(m): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2022
All of you stinking opposing pucies Shld understand that when ever you can't fvckn comlpy wit the rules any place, then you're at liberty to relocate elsewhere..

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by naija4life247: 7:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Reinamaria:

You have just one vote, meet us at the polling booths.
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Fixitt(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
chatinent:
People just dey do like say na dem be Jesus,
People so wicked but they so religious,
Who dey calculate he no dey show the figures,
Who dey demonstrate wey dey run leave us.

People too complain but dey fear to speak up,
You don't want to die but nothing to live for,
Christain and corrupt no suppose be mixture,
Real Muslim, I mean no suppose dey thief joor.

Real talk no be fight rara,
Everybody getty fault for inside matter,
We dey talk human right we no respect am,
Who are we to crucify the homosexuals?

Most of una don dey involved from time,
But no be anybody business who you wan climb,
You dey form gentleman when we dey with you,
But you go still go home beat your wife to stupor.

Everybody is a fccking HYPOCRITE!

Ghg
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by GoodIsGod: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Reinamaria:

Watch out. This kind thing will circulate reach all Nigerian states with their Muslim Muslim ticket.

Animals in human skin
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by AmadorSays: 7:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Na wa o, so na how these guys want make we dey run this country?
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by naikeboy(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2022
The fear of hisbah is the becoming of wisdom in northern nigeria.... Nigeria still the only country that has two constitution legal one for south, religious one for north.... Amazing...
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by GoodIsGod: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2022
I am not Igbo. But my vote goes to Obi. Let all true christians go for Obi if you don't want to witness twice the agony you witnessed during Buhari's regime.

If you don't heed this you will regret it.
I was warned by friends in 2015 but never listened. I was among them shouting Sai Baba upadan. The kind regret I have I can't explain.

Use your head as christians more so when you have no plan to leave naija.

A word is enough
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by TruthinAction: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Reinamaria:

Bet me, if Nigeria vote Muslim Muslim ticket, Sharia law will be implemented all over Nigeria. And their Islamisation agenda will be perfected. Millions of Christians will be killed and the rest will be forced to submit to Islam or die.
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Whyte96(m): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Splitmind:
Well done, we can't have people wearing unislamic hairstyles and looking like drug addicts.
that one concern you
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Psimeon(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by omooba969(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2022
Amodi470:
You mean Kidnappers and LGBT should have right to freedom of activity or choice

How did you manage to put kidnappers & LGBT in the same sentence? undecided
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by WatchYourSix: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Splitmind:
Well done, we can't have people wearing unislamic hairstyles and looking like drug addicts.

U muslims deserve your own country far away from humans and civilization...
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Realguyman1(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2022
BATified2023:
this is the same thing ipob does in the east by telling people not to come out on Monday n when u do they kill u

They do same thing,doing things against peoples wish in their region,so if u support ipob n condemn this people u are an hypocrite
Ipob is a proscribed terrorist group by the Nigeria government(though the law is only valid in Nigeria). And Ipob activities are not base on tribal, ethnic or religious doings.

So why are u now doing comparison between the activities of hisbah to that of Ipob that the Nigeria government have labelled a terrorist organization?

With ur comparison of hisbah activities to that of Ipob, it all indicates that hisbah is also a terrorist organization.
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by TheMaharajah: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2022
Airna no know say hair cut na 500-700. see free saloon service.
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Eyitore(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2022
*Maybe he didn't have money to Barb and they helped him out cheesy*
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by alizma: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2022
chatinent:
People just dey do like say na dem be Jesus,
People so wicked but they so religious,
Who dey calculate he no dey show the figures,
Who dey demonstrate wey dey run leave us.

People too complain but dey fear to speak up,
You don't want to die but nothing to live for,
Christain and corrupt no suppose be mixture,
Real Muslim, I mean no suppose dey thief joor.

Real talk no be fight rara,
Everybody getty fault for inside matter,
We dey talk human right we no respect am,
Who are we to crucify the homosexuals?

Most of una don dey involved from time,
But no be anybody business who you wan climb,
You dey form gentleman when we dey with you,
But you go still go home beat your wife to stupor.

Everybody is a fccking HYPOCRITE!
Even you wey dey type dey fear to mention the prophet who's followers are involved. This is a case involving Hisbah police, why bringing Jesus into the matter?
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2022
M-M presidency would even make the situation worse, those people are intolerant......There're some things these Nigerian Muslims do that won't even happen in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by FullBlastLight: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2022
BATified2023:

Is South East an Islamic State? Huh?

Or, what is d inconsequential number of Muslims there dt one shld place them on such prominent pedestal?

D last time I checked, d percentage of Muslims in d South East is not greater than 5%!

Abeg, c'mot, joor!
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by FullBlastLight: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Who will avenge the death of 5000 ibos in the hand of this wicked man called giringory obi?

Mumu! cool
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by chizy32: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2022
see below

Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by FullBlastLight: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2022
Toneypen247:
Since they conventionally and constitutionally agreed on such practices within their region and were limited to their belief system, then they are left to face the nemesis of what they created.

In all rational sense, such an act is wrong, and an infringement of one's right to freedom of activity or choice.

It is well. undecided

Kindly check my signature below.

...bt what abt d Christians & d adherents of other religious there?

Will they let them be by not encroaching into them wit d Hishbah Occult exhibitions?
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by damosky12(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2022
richiemcgold:
I want to believe that the victim is probably a moslem.

I'm a christian, my twin boys wear dreadlocks; they're basketball players, I'm okay with it. If any hisbah try this nonsense with them, walahi e go red o!

Dem no even born dem.

Lol. In the core north, they enforce the Sharia over everyone o. No one cares if you're Christian or non-religious. Most Christian girls, for instance, wear head coverings.
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Onyipk: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2022
BATified2023:

Please name ten to twenty Muslim families of the different states in south-east.

Let us stop displaying our lack of Social Studies classes via the internet!

I remain absolutely;
#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Waiting for whenthey will tell girls wearing trousers to remove them.

BTW the haircut was nice.
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by bigfish3k: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Rayjnr:

All na na the same, all die na die
So the one man doing shit and hisbah of about 200000 population is the same. Hisbah is a religious police supported by the kano government
While the man is doing an unpopular yeomans job

Go back to school
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by Tooreda: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Splitmind:

Were
Re: Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) by BATified2023: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2022
Onyipk:

Please name ten to twenty Muslim families of the different states in south-east.

Let us stop displaying our lack of Social Studies classes via the internet!

I remain absolutely;
#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19
are u saying only one family gave birth to these children?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification / The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.