Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... (59239 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos / Sandra Achums Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin

Thought they got divorced when I first saw dramatic. You know even first round of sex lasts longer than most celebrity marriages these days. grin

Can't wait to read her messy divorce story here..
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by enonche85(m): 2:45am On Jul 21, 2022
abobote:
Very fresh and beautiful at 47.
Her freshness de make me reason like say my wife used football age. How can she be 31, but look older than Rita Dominic that's is 47.

Happy birthday forever Young

You or your wife get money? cheesy grin
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Caseless: 2:46am On Jul 21, 2022
abobote:
Her freshness de make me reason like say my wife used football age. How can she be 31, but look older than Rita Dominic that's is 47.

Rita never born before.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Cothern859: 5:18am On Jul 21, 2022
Did you have a fix on this issue?
<a href="https://www.expresshr.ltd/">ExpressHR</a>
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Ebowo(f): 6:25am On Jul 21, 2022
abobote:

Better soup na money...nourish ur wife ,work on her, and stop comparing her with celebs,some ppl have great skin tone natural,some don't...do u know the number of plastic surgeries most of these ppl underwent to look spotless? A husband is a caregiver,a tender, a pruner (as in pruning a vine so it grows to the taste of the Gardner) she is a raw material , turn her to your preferred finished product, physically, intellectually, spiritually emotionally etc.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by sekem: 6:50am On Jul 21, 2022
Naiira:
Love’s good

Meanwhile…

Bishop for rent at affordable amount.

How much do you charge?

Do you also charge for those eyeglasses?
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2022
abobote:

Money is talking here can you afford the type of clothes, shoes, hair style Rita wears for her not to talk of makeup if you can afford these your wife will be very beautiful to behold. All that glitter...........
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Wwwq: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Buys Latest Iphone 13 For Himself, Wife And Kids / Richard Mofe-Damijo Goes Bike Riding. Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Naira Marley Acquires A 2010 Porsche Panamera Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.