Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... (59484 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos / Sandra Achums Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Eduslide: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Love in the air
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by BarrElChapo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
abobote:
Very fresh and beautiful at 47.
Her freshness de make me reason like say my wife used football age. How can she be 31, but look older than Rita Dominic that's is 47.

Happy birthday forever Young

You're technically reporting yourself say you no get money to maintain your woman cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by VenumX: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good looking couple. smiley
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by sinola(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
This will pain badt boy Jim Iyke... Lol
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by royalmu: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
abobote:
Her freshness de make me reason like say my wife used football age. How can she be 31, but look older than Rita Dominic that's is 47.

It’s obvious you’re not taking good care of your wife. Take good care of your wife bros and you will see her true beauty and freshness.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Snapchat: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
sotall:

Womb watchers are watching from corner now

I dont know what will be on their mind

She’s 47. Make them womb watchers take it easy o.
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by famology(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
AfricanGlitz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N_wcE7Zzbc

Nollywood finest, Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic, who stepped out to Celebrate her 47th Birthday and had a kissing challenge with her new husband while celebrating, has got people talking. The Nollywood star, who got married in April of this year, kickstarted her birthday celebration by dropping this fiery hot red Kaftan by ‘The Studio by S.B Youme’ on her Instagram page with the caption, A New Year, A New Beginning. Thankful to Gol Always.

Happy Birthday, ReeDee! Without a doubt, Rita Dominic’s traditional wedding, which took place on the 19 of April this year, brought the veteran actress into the spotlight once again. The beautiful traditional wedding crowned the Biggest Nollywood wedding of 2022 did not only see A-list Nollywood starts flying to her home town Imo State to celebrate her big day. The fact that she finally found her Mr right at age 46 made her wedding a memorable one. The events’ glitz and glamour also gave a lot of people hope about finding love. To cap it all, Her millions of fans were so happy for the star actress and wished her nothing less of a happy married life.
Rita Dominic and her husband Fidelis Anosike, popularly known as the publisher of DailyTimes newspapers, have kept their relationship private for reasons best known to them. #RitaDominic #NollywoodactressRitaDominic #RitaDominicandhusband

I thought she was pregnant

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by spiceadole: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Happy Birthday Aunty Rita.

Enjoy your first birthday without insults and mockery of "Go and marry"
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Raychee(f): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
This woman is really gorgeous. I hope to look like that or better when I'm 47 cool.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Raychee(f): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
BarrElChapo:

You're technically reporting yourself say you no get money to maintain your woman cheesy

I tell you grin
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Toks2008(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
abobote:

You be wereh
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by cococandy(f): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
abobote:

if you have Botox, filler and facelift money your wife will look the same way

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by swissgoldenpro2: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Happy birthday, age gracefully
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Sleekfingers: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Raychee:
This woman is really gorgeous. I hope to look like that or better when I'm 47 cool.

Start now, by eating healthy, exercise. .....mind you...some people are just naturally lucky......
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Peskid147: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
abobote:

Na situation of Nigeria na him make you think say ur wife day use football age,bro dat your wife real age it just Nigeria harsh conditions.it is well.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by 211kamharida: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Happy birthday ma'amHappy birthday ma'am...
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Gentledove2U(f): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
abobote:

Hello sir. Her freshness comes from millions of naira invested in skincare and anti-aging techniques. Plus she doesn't yet have kids that'd take a toll on her body or have to serve an ungrateful nagging husband.

Now look at your wife can all these be said for her?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by DavidHarry(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fidelis must be a sad man bro cry
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Hundjager: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Happy birthday to Nollywood finest, meanwhile the 9th season of the next titan is set to reward entrepreneurs with potential and creativity with a grand prize of N20M and N5M for runners-up. Register via the link below my signature
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Ameduedwin: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nah so
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by DissTroy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
abobote:

It's what you see, the illusion.

Drumload of make-up, powerful camera studio pictures and excessive editing.

Never refer to these people as beautiful until you see them without the makeup and editing.

Haven't we all seen Eniola Badmus look ugly in live videos then look presentable in studio pictures?

You wife might be more beautiful than Rita naturally, and I only rate a woman beauty if it's natural.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Oceanblaze(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Inside this kind of post wey nothing concern politics,some Peter obi fans go still write Obidient put for the matter...me I taya o,I tayatayataya,taya taya taya
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Biafranodogwu55: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Naiira:
Love’s good

Meanwhile…

Bishop for rent at affordable amount.
How much for female bishop at auction price?
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by spearman(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
DavidHarry:
Fidelis must be a sad man bro cry
Why?
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by DavidHarry(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
spearman:

Why?

What's there to enjoy in a 47year old man?
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Afolashade00(f): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
abobote:

You're wicked, you got me laughing grin
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by Lexkenny99(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wow.. Happy birthday NWANYIOMA. Age like a queen. kiss
Re: Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... by MARX77(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
abobote:

You better nor let all these edited pics deceive you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) / Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.