Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate (47373 Views)

2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson / Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Femabol01: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
IMPACT05:
BREAKING: Presidency: APC unveils Shettima as Tinubu’s running mate amid Muslim-Muslim controversy

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/presidency-apc-unveils-shettima-as-tinubus-running-mate-amid-muslim-muslim-controversey/
Congrats Mr Incoming president.

2 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Mamijoh(f): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
175:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The battle line is drawn. . .we dey wait una for polls. APC must go down.

Agbado Peoples Cassava (APC) . . .una don enter armed robbers jeep!

Unveiling of a Druggie and Terror Muda (apologies Vanguard Newspaper cartoon page)

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Alawode01(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Religion is not supposed not to determine the good leader, kicking against a religion is leading to fantastic and crisis within our society,if Nigerians continue with this ego there is no hope for the harmony.
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Advocate500: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
The chances of Tinubu is looking bleak as the day go by ,not many prominent APC members attended this occasion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by TolaniLuv: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
If we think about this! And how northerners see Yoruba Muslim as real Muslim since they are not Hausa or Fulani. So, automatically Tinubu is a Yoruba man to them. And Shettima is Hausa/Fulani. If we see this in political view. Muslim /Muslim ticket is like history repeating itself. But, this time Tinubu bleeped up. If anything happen to Tinubu we are back to another year of Northerns and this Time Shettima we finally become our president! I don’t imagine the future with him as a president of so called Giant of Africa.

If people decide to go for PDP it’s still another 4 year or Northerners. If anything happen to Obi it will still be Northerners grin grin

Aboki people get sense for power shifting and holding on to power! The plan very well before and after election �

Obi will try! All I see is PDP winning with the APC Muslim / Muslim ticket � it’s an insult to the Nigeria’s to allow this. But, it’s what it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Honjoshy4u: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Two terrorist sympathisers!
May we not see bad thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tmex:
I actually thought he would switch to someone else. At this point, I ll say he's out of the contest, not as if he had a better chance before sef. But now he has messed up everything.
cheesy cheesy
Omo see better novice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Opmic: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Wailers it’s time to cry . Now 3…2…1…go !!!!!!!
When you say the word wailers what should come to your mind is Nigeria.
Nigerians are wailing everywhere. They seem to be so blessed that if only everything was working fine we would have been competing with the world top economics today.
This is the whole OBIdient movement. we want to become who we are blessed to be by removing anything as usual and putting minds that can tap the trust resources in Nigeria. Not mind that think it's their turn.
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Superwave16320:
I am a Christian n will still be vote Tinubu but you can go to hell.
You are a yoruba muslim
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by pacesetting: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Election is 7 months from now. I pray before December you will see the capacity and become OBidient.
obedience4:
Why will reasonable Nigerians especially Christians from the southern part of Nigeria vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket..
Nigeria is too reglious sensitive to allow a Muslim Muslim ticket..
I will settle for PDP..
LP doesn't have the capacity to win a general election..
I can't waste my time on futile course
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by MarketDispatch: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
IMPACT05:
BREAKING: Presidency: APC unveils Shettima as Tinubu’s running mate amid Muslim-Muslim controversy

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/presidency-apc-unveils-shettima-as-tinubus-running-mate-amid-muslim-muslim-controversey/

Why is this paper saying Presidency unveils....when Buhari is not there ?
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by adedehinbo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
alsudan:
The Christians in APC have finally woken up. No Single Christian on that podium at the Unveiling.

The Arithmetic is simple with this final nail to APC’s Coffin.

Yoruba Muslims Plus Kanuri Boko Haram will vote APC

Hausa/Fulani Atiku

SE/SS/Northern Christians/Yoruba Christians will Vote Peter Obi.

This will go down as the most divisive election in Nigeria’s history, but who cares.

Congrats to Peter Obi already.
lol I am a christian from ogun State,I will vote tinubu over obi, yoruba first before religion

2 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by countryman13: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Unveiled....SMH
The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely.

@Seniorwriter
Just mentioned it to my colleagues in office now that left for me, APC hasn't done anything for the past 7/8 years. Am with you bro
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Legitz: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After Buhari (the mannequin) congratulated ADELEKE. BUHARI refused to even Attend his own party function.

Even EL-RUFAI bone the matter..and miscreants from OSUN will be hyping themselves foolishly.
I will add 200k , zombie should come in for bet
INSHORT I WAN BET MONEY ...

2MILLION NAIRA APC NO WIN ELECTION..

All zombies gather una allowance make we test microphone...
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Unveiling of a Terrorist and drug peddler

God forbid bad things

Please let us get our voter's card. These evil must be vanquished. It mustn't come to reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Legitz: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
diplomat058:
All those stupid permutatins are in your IPOB brain. I am a Yoruba and a Christian by His grace, and I can tell you that Yoruba will consider competence, pedigree or even ethnicity before religion. We are all omoluabi, irrespecive of religious divides

LooL

will you vote for Christian-Christian presidential candidate?
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by mrkings84(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
If APC like let them reshuffle and bring Christian Moslem, or Moslem Christian, they are bound to fail!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by truthfinder319: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
The Nigerian-Nigerian Ticket
They will win Insha Allah in Jesus Name, IJN

IMPACT05:

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by truthfinder319: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
The Nigerian-Nigerian Ticket
They will win Insha Allah in Jesus Name, IJN

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by yusluvad(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
APC, BAT, and SHET to lùlé... grin grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by eeetuk(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
“Our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), unveils Senator Kashim Shettima as the running mate of our presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,” he tweeted."

Senator Kashim Shettima selection as running mate to Bola Tinubu is insignificance!
When people go to the voting boot, they do not vote for the vice presidential candidate, they vote for the person at the top of the ticket. That is why Muslim-Muslim ticket will backfire on Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by writeprof(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
alsudan:
The Christians in APC have finally woken up. No Single Christian on that podium at the Unveiling.

The Arithmetic is simple with this final nail to APC’s Coffin.

Yoruba Muslims Plus Kanuri Boko Haram will vote APC

Hausa/Fulani Atiku

SE/SS/Northern Christians/Yoruba Christians will Vote Peter Obi.

This will go down as the most divisive election in Nigeria’s history, but who cares.

Congrats to Peter Obi already.

You're very observant about the people at the event. It seems they are planning to also replace Osinbajo to finalise their failed plans.

I remain OBIdient and YUSful.
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by masui(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
heysquare:

You people will just be spewing nonsense. So if we should vote on religion line do you think Christians would have any edge over Muslims population? Let stop all this religion nonsense especially we southerners

The question here is this. Will Muslims accept a Christian combo ticket as it is here?
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
diplomat058:
All those stupid permutatins are in your IPOB brain. I am a Yoruba and a Christian by His grace, and I can tell you that Yoruba will consider competence, pedigree or even ethnicity before religion. We are all omoluabi, irrespecive of religious divides

LooL

Which of your Yoruba? Only a deluded good for nothing fool will vote BAT. Who made you the spokesperson for the Yorubas? You were never a Christian. Gospel that many people were sacrificed upon before it got to you? Many were feed to hungry lions for it get to you is what you want some foolish set of evil want to sweep under carpet? If you are a Christian then may you be judged accordingly. No need to be afraid if you believe you are doing the right thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Mrsimpleworld: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
DOD!
GOD, THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH; HAS REJECTED YOU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Bigheart007: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
APC is an Islamic party with an Islamic agenda. Did you observe that everyone on the Apc banner is a muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by abdddone(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
The 2015 scenario is here.

People were tired of then ruling party and sought refuge in the only option left.

And now, people are tired of the ruling party and are seeking refuge in what they perceive as the only option.

My own take is that we should learn not to expect much from ANY of them and we should not paint any of them the 'messiah brush' the same way we did in 2015 as if Buhari was God himself.

Stop the ethno-religious dichotomy and sell your candidate in a civil and convincing manner. You cannot threat people or coarse them to gain their support.

As for me, I see them all as the same. My vote is to double my hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Emmaari: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
This APC guys are really sturbon, they insisted on this Muslim - Muslim ticket decision even after the out cry of the public, they think they are untouchable abi ? we shall see next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by CommonSense1967: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Subsidywise20:

The thing is, getting a job, contract, project, etc relies a lot on the tribe or religion of whoever is top leader....

Assuming Tinubu wins, many Christians are going to feel like they are 'locked out' of the good government jobs, contracts, projects, etc

That's how Nigeria has always been sadly
So the Muslims in Osun should feel locked out right now in a majority Muslim state with Christian Christian Govenor and deputy.
How come the same CAN is not complaining about Osun?
They are nothing but delusional reta@ded HYPOCRITES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by mikebabs101: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Segzy22:
Ogbeni go and sit down.

I'm a Christian I'm going to vote for them.

Stop bringing religion to everything!!!
I really want to believe you are benefitting from this current government , despite the fact of the inflation, hardship and insecurity in the country. If you are not benefitting,then either your parents are still feeding you, You love hardship , don't consider your coming generation or you are just stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
IMPACT05:

Hausa Cap everywhere i do not understand ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / How Mobolaji Johnson Transformed Marina As Lagos Governor (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.