Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate (47366 Views)

2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson / Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Abdulrasak4real: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Christian urchins how market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Okoroawusa: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
I am BATified.

Victory is certain in 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Munzy14(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Tinubu, onye asiri sigburu onwe ya. cheesy
Were olu ala ha kotochaa Buhari.

Didn't he think all he said would be interpreted to him?
Lol

I ma asi ashiri ka uto na olu onye..grin

He is too daft not to reason interpretation...can come in.

Garfield1 i wu otele.. cheesy grin you even shared my personal discussion..chai...smh
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by ledaman: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
alsudan:
The Christians in APC have finally woken up. No Single Christian on that podium at the Unveiling.

The Arithmetic is simple with this final nail to APC’s Coffin.

Yoruba Muslims Plus Kanuri Boko Haram will vote APC

Hausa/Fulani Atiku

SE/SS/Northern Christians/Yoruba Christians will Vote Peter Obi.

This will go down as the most divisive election in Nigeria’s history, but who cares.

Congrats to Peter Obi already.
Werey on Tramadol grin

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by famology(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
IMPACT05:
BREAKING: Presidency: APC unveils Shettima as Tinubu’s running mate amid Muslim-Muslim controversy

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/presidency-apc-unveils-shettima-as-tinubus-running-mate-amid-muslim-muslim-controversey/

If you listen to Shettima with an open mind, you can't help but love him. He's so intelligent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
CommonSense1967:

So the Muslims in Osun should feel locked out right now in a majority Muslim state with Christian Christian Govenor and deputy.
How come the same CAN is not complaining about Osun?
They are nothing bit delusional reta@ded HYPOCRITES.

CAN is not complaining for the same reason MURIC is not complaining about tinubu and shettima...their interest has been met.

The issue really is Nigeria operates a share the money economy...not a manufacturing economy. Manufacutirng economy means high taxation for all and high prices for power and fuel...which most Nigerians do not want..so we share oil money and spend less than what we need to spend on power...which is why our economy is so import dependent.

And with that kind of economy, the religion or tribe of who is close to the sharing is important.

God knows, as a christian, I don't like it. But I can't change the mindset of over 200 million Nigerians. Neither can you.
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by iamdapsyj(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
IMPACT05:
BREAKING: Presidency: APC unveils Shettima as Tinubu’s running mate amid Muslim-Muslim controversy

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/presidency-apc-unveils-shettima-as-tinubus-running-mate-amid-muslim-muslim-controversey/

Oga Op, please tell me what's breaking about the news na......we just use words anyhow in this part of the world.
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Livingstone124: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Unveiling of another loaded disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Opoki(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
seunjungle1:
The question you need to ask yourself before coming here to ask anybody any question is that 'do I trust yourself?'

Omo baba alagbado, I'm not the person vying for the highest post in the country sir.
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by frankpepe: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
its sad
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by smileyoo: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
this is ironically funny , what's actually given this failed party called APC the confidence to shun the genuine concerns of nigerians by still going ahead to field Muslim -muslim ticket despite the outcry of most nigerians against such silly decision in an already polarized polity ?
this is a party whose leadership, over the past 7 years has plugged the nation into, unprecedented economic collapse, corruption, insecurities, power failures, educational sector in comatose - ASUU has been in strike for 5 months now, without end in sight, astronomical national debt with nothing to show for such huge borrowings.
instead of APC to hide their faces in shame for disappointing Nigerians, they prefer to plug Nigeria into a religious crisis, through this Muslim -muslim ticket.
this time their rigging machinery will fail them woefully.
we are waiting for them at the polls !
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by olumide4christ: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
IgOga:

Stop this nonsense.....there are probably more Muslims in Osun than any other state in the SW....only religious fundamentalist like you think religion is more important than a person. Thesame mentality that make ISIS/ISWAP/Bokoharam kill at will because their victims are of the wrong religion in their view....If your only reason for voting is religion then something must be wrong with your thinking faculty. Pastor Osibanjo is the current VP...how has that protected or helped Christians in Nigeria?
Please ask him the pertinent question!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Wasky101: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Unveiled....SMH
The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely.

@Seniorwriter
What has your labour party candidate done to deserve to ask to be president? Was he not governor of Anambra for 8yrs? Where are the infrastructure and socio economic policies.
Sometimes I wish Jonathan had win in 2015, you would have been sleeping in a refugee home now

2 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Salihu00(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just like the way PDP is desperate and blinded to the extent of snubbing the entire south with their Presidential ticket
WibusJaga:
cool

The bat has become so blinded by his na-my-turn desperado do-or-die ambition that he turned deaf ears to any warning against the demonic M-M ticket.

Our elders say;
"Na Fly Wey no de Take Advice de Follow Dead Body Enter Grave"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Wasky101: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Felimax:
He has no choice!
He has craftily shot himself in his groin. This is the very worst time to take a litmus test with a Muslim Muslim ticket.

Tinubu all the money you have I'll gotten will almost be taken away in this your life long ambition. Do everything in your power to retain Lagos else you will be worst served.

Your case will be a clear case of from Grace to grass.
Lol coming from someone that fled his village for posterity in Lagos, una no dey shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Opolopoopolonio: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
effort1:

If you are an omoluabis as you claimed, you won't vote for a drug dealer and Boko haram suspect. You won't vote for a political party too insensitive to understand and appreciate the religion and ethnic diversity of Nigeria.

You are a liar deceiving himself

What is the essence of diversity that loses at the polls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by oyeb15: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Pride has finally got to his head...we are watching him fall gradually
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
ledaman:
Werey on Tramadol grin

You are the one with the deluded mind
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Fortune109: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dead on arrival!

He is looking for the votes but Nigeria is too divided at the moment…He could have chosen a Northern Christian with a Muslim name and deploy very ruthless propaganda machines (with deliberate lies and spins) to sway the illiterate voters in the far northern villages to see him or even believe he is a muslim…

Now it’s too late!

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Osaze007: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Not one single Christain on that table
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Rajiolaade: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Felimax:

You don't get it do you?
Am I the one that made him loose in his ancestral home?
Am I the one that made him stubborn?
Imagine if his support was for Osinbajo?

The king of Egyptians followed the Israelites to the Red Sea only to be perish. Despite the pillers of day and night it did not mean anything to him.

I did not wish him bad but if he dare loose Lagos! Hmm! I rest my case. The wave is here.
l insist it's God that ordains even Jesus chose zacheus a sinner as his host , like tinubu every one has his ancestry, but tinubu is recognize as Lagos indigene constitutionally. Nobody followed nzodimma ,mattawale b4 becoming govs.if tinubu even lost Lagos he still stands a noble man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Shit. Tinubu ma lule with this evil option
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by garfield1: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
famology:

If you listen to Shettima with an open mind, you can't help but love him. He's so intelligent.

Very true plus his liberalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by garfield1: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Osaze007:
Not one single Christain on that table

Fayemi nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by ledaman: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ddworld:

You are the one with the deluded mind
Lolz! grin
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by IbadeHQ: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
alsudan:
The Christians in APC have finally woken up. No Single Christian on that podium at the Unveiling.

The Arithmetic is simple with this final nail to APC’s Coffin.

Yoruba Muslims Plus Kanuri Boko Haram will vote APC

Hausa/Fulani Atiku

SE/SS/Northern Christians/Yoruba Christians will Vote Peter Obi.

This will go down as the most divisive election in Nigeria’s history, but who cares.

Congrats to Peter Obi already.

You've gone there to check if there are no Christians on the podium?

Have you forgotten that Tinubu's wife is on the podium. You guys are quick to call Yoruba Christians. Yoruba's are not like any other tribe in Nigeria. We are more educated, open minded and liberal. You see that religious nonsense you're painting let it remain with your tribe alone don't being it here. Tinubu's wife is a Christian, same thing Raji Fashola so you can see. Name one governor in SE/SS that marries a Muslim. we are not like others, so keep keep your religious bigotism to yourself and whatever tribe you belong to. We reason beyond that. All yoruba's will vote for Tinubu because is tested and reliable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Idiko1: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Felimax:
He has no choice!
He has craftily shot himself in his groin. This is the very worst time to take a litmus test with a Muslim Muslim ticket.

Tinubu all the money you have I'll gotten will almost be taken away in this your life long ambition. Do everything in your power to retain Lagos else you will be worst served.

Your case will be a clear case of from Grace to grass.

There is no litmus test in anything Yoruba and politics in Nigeria. Yoruba had failed and shall remain failure in the political eyes of southerners.
Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Myhusband(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tmex:
I actually thought he would switch to someone else. At this point, I ll say he's out of the contest, not as if he had a better chance before sef. But now he has messed up everything.

APC with more 19 states have no Bette chance but LP with no single state have better chance right?

you're so delusional, when campaign start, all this Muslim Muslim ranting will be a thing of the past even the Muslims are using mind game to criticize Tinubu, let the election get close then you people will be shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Myhusband(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Idiko1:

There is no litmus test in anything Yoruba and politics in Nigeria. Yoruba had failed and shall remain failure in the political eyes of southerners.

but have pass with LP/PO in a mushroom party, since return of democracy, Yoruba have gotten president and VP and speaker but igbo have got only SP and chief whip, tell me who have failed between these two tribe

Yoruba is still aspiring for the presidency again, this is what lion do in the jungle that made people see him as the king

you sad east people are naive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Unveiling of a Terrorist and drug peddler

God forbid bad things

Shouldn't you be happy that your Enemy No1 Tinubu has made a great mistake? Who is a normal person that rues the error of a co-contestant, a man who's scared of his opponent, whether he's on his knees or is standing upright? Admit it padna; Tinubu is scaring the daylight out of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by Myhusband(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
they said Tinubu cannot win APC presidential election

they said Tinubu cannot win general election because he can't pick Christian North and win, Tinubu pick Muslim North

They claimed Tinubu picking Muslim North is a great loss for him

now they're still wailing, shouldn't you dummies be happy that Tinubu will lose with the choice of his VP abi losing election is not the beauty of democracy again

sad east people go so cry in 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate by GodsOwnMan: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
One thing I noticed about this topic is that the main drivers against Tinubu's choice are the Ibos of social media. But it is clear that they are not operating from good faith. Here is how I know:

1. Ibos spent 8 years complaining that the office of the VP is a mere commissioner office. Then all of a sudden when Shettima was picked the same Ibos are acting like the VP is even more important the the presidency. Make it make sense.

2. Ibos say that Tinubu made a great mistake picking Shettima. Which means that the choice of Shettima is a great advantage for the Ibo mandate of peteru giringory obi. So, you would think Ibos will spend their time celebrating Tinubu's choice. Rather, what they are doing is crying all over the internet about Shettima. On nairaland dey cry every opening countless topics. On twitter their tears is all over, wailing against Islamization. Even on tiktok Ibos are wailing about Tinubu's choice. So, which is it Ibos? Did Tinubu make a monumental error in his choice of Shettima OR do you secretly realize that his choice is ACTUALLY a MASTERSTROKE in Nigerian politics? Be honest but I won't hold my breathe.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In addition, lets not forget that within Iboland Catholics discriminate against Anglicans and Protestants. peter giringory obi spent 8 years in office discriminating against Anglicancs and Protestants. This are the same people that are now pretending that they value religious tolerance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your labor of hatred and bitterness will be in vain in Jesus Name. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole / Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.