Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election (47340 Views)

Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Sauter: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE WRITE UP.

I know many may wonder why I am posting this now or speaking about it now after four years. Well today’s situation was a reminder of how she mocked others privately and minimized their sufferings. But she felt the need to scream today because she was directly affected.
You do not only show bravery or compassion or empathy only when it affects you directly.
So this is Chioma screaming at the top of her lungs 🫁 😂😂.

I hope she is safe. I wish her well and I pray her vote counts.That being said this same Person Chioma had the temerity 4 years ago to tell me that my post will create riots and that the election was safe and free.

Meanwhile Monalisa @monalisacode posted videos of people being killed in her hometown of Rivers State and was calling on security agents to intervene.

There were various videos of thugs attacking people and carting away with ballot boxes. If you all remember vividly, one thug in Okota was almost killed by voters in Lagos when he tried snatching ballots.

While I was posting those updates, Chioma Chukwu felt the need to tell me to stop. That I have a brand to protect and that I should say the election was peaceful.

She will never forget my responses to her and she unfollowed me and I blocked her as well. It is incumbent to end friendships with people who lack or sell their integrity and dignity for a few personal gains, I cut you off.

Many of our celebrities are compromised. They are all about their brands and stomach infrastructure.
Fast forward today, here she is shouting like a cow for her safety.

And I bet the last four years have not favored her hence the change of heart.

I am glad she had this experience today but came out safe. I wish her well and I hope she learns from this experience that you can not be in bed with the devil and have the moral authority to call it out.

When you see injustice in society, Call it out. Don’t sugar quote it. Don’t only scream when it affects you directly. Scream when it affects others as well.

So Chioma I forgive your ineptitude of 4 years ago and I wish you well. Incase you can’t see this I hope someone delivers this message to you.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpGcpmTDewF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by N3TRAL: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
This election has ended friendships, business partnership and relationships like no other.

261 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by N3TRAL: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
This election has ended friendships, business partnership and relationships like no other.

It's a sad thing 😢

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Disregards Chioma’s oinks!

She cannot control the pain and agony running through her veins, and why she is trying to cause chaos!

By their names, you shall know them!

At the mention of “Chioma” you should know what’s expected!

61 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Houseontherock1: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Bloody hypocrites

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by KanwuliaExtra: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Till e reach her turn na! grin

The scream nor get part 2 ooooo. . . .
She come make mouth like “JIZOZ”! “JIZOZ”! “JIZOZ”!

This Georgy sef! cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by micchi(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
If inec like let them go to heaven to moon to underworld when they do resume the people choice must be announced Nigeria youths defend the future of our unborn generation obi is the future

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by techWriter5: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

... for stu.pid people.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by kilimanjaro(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
I stand with you Onuah

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Isobug: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
No matter how far you have gone doing the wrong thing, it is never too late to come back to do the right thing........ Chinese saying.

Meanwhile, Nigeria is doomed for destruction. Nothing can ever be done rightly in this country, nothing, never. Just look at the much talked about BVAS and realtime upload display, no where to be found.
The youth have already towed the footsteps of their corrupt elites, no going back for Nigeria. For youth Corpers to assist in election malpractices because they have been compromised, it is finished.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Danisaint112(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

She cannot control the pain and agony running through her veins, and why she is trying to cause chaos!

If tribalism doesn't kill you i don't know what will. Your IQ is very low. It's obvious you are a kid. Polluting the whole thread with shitty comments.

To give your head a brain resetting slap dey worry me aswear. 😐 History will never be kind to you all that voted APC again after this 8 yrs of suffering.

Shameless & heartless urchins. Reinforcers of failure.😑

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by braveboi4life: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
People who look up to them as celebrities should have themselves checked, they are so selfish, what they think of is their pay day and their brand.
Do a list of all celebrities that have delved into politics and scale their impact e.g Eliot
They are even worse than the known carrier politicians.
I don't follow any of them on any social media handle they are not worth it

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by sukkot: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by opalu: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Emmastan291: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tensions everywhere...
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Pityoobi: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nepotism….that’s the only reason for some flat heads to believe one incompetent clannish individual will usurp Asiwaju in Lagos state.

Awon Werey, na Lagos dem dey oooo not the Mecca OBI built for them at Alaigbo.

The guy below me is in severe pain right now, while the above person is confused. Awon alagidi.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by unclejb2(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC is a criminal organization.

They have succeeded in taking Nigeria 40 years backwards.

Going forward, no one is going to be interested in voting

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Hendrixky: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Our Nigeria celebrities are stupid

Good to know that chioma is out

Although what onuoha said is correct

They only speak out when it is not favouring their brand or them

Imagine bunch of celebrities that understand our pains and suffering all kept mute

Davido
Wizkid
Tuface
Burna boy
Omah lay

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by ATEAMS: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
I think the punishment for not voting should be that you get forever haunted by someone who died for your right to vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Tallvictor23: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Danisaint112:

If tribalism doesn't kill you i don't know what will. Your IQ is very low. It's obvious you are kid. Polluting the whole thread with shitty comments.

To give your head a brain resetting slap dey worry me aswear. 😐 History will never be kind to you all that voted APC again after this 8 yrs of suffering.

Shameless urchins. Reinforcers of failure. 😑

Tribalism ruined Nigeria and will keep doing so , it’s so sad but it’s reality .

10 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by datola: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
The yeyebrities have come again.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dem go settle am, na family issue...

Diz BAT tenure, I just wan dey mind my business o, I pray his administration will put a smile on the faces of every Nigerian...

7 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Opintiwa: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chasing clout untop Nigeria electoral Madness?

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Racoon(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
MORAL: Whatever that goes around also come around.

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Neddstark: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
While shouting with her camera on, a part of her was acting. Playing the role of the victim. Never trust a female actress.

10 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Vv
Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by babaRUNtinz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
The cane used in flogging iyale is on top of the decking to flog ìyàwó

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election by Roboto11: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I see what you did there.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.