Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

A Letter To Unemployed People - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Letter To Unemployed People (17947 Views)

RE- A Letter To Unemployed People / Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? / Advice To Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by cornelin(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2023
Never before has truth been spoken so openly in one statement

Check for yourself the truth behind Tinubu Transcript

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e9XGDmpAPQ
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Trustmea: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

I have never seen a post as useless as yours. You sound like a child. If you know what people are passing through to make ends meet, you would hide those your crooked fingers you are using to type rubbish. You deserve real slaps on your face.
Na wa for u oh what's wrong in what he wrote abi u are guilty of the aforementioned write up undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by nsien1(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2023
grin[quote author=Threesha post=114915937]
Start a business, you say you don't have capital.

They say get a job, you say there are no jobs.

They say do this particular job, you say how can a whole graduate like me be doing that 'kian' job

They say do your job, you say you cannot come and "keee" yourself for another man's business.

They say volunteer, you say who volunteer epp.

They say invest, you say investment nah scam.

They say travel, you say this one wey accident and kidnapping dey happen up and down, daily.

They say attend a conference, you say wetin dem wan teach you wey you neva hear before.

They say Nigeria will be better, you say this country wey don "dabaru finish" with corruption.

They say Paul just bought a new property, you say forget that thing, you know how he started.

They say Amaka just got married, you say "tah" forget that thing, is marriage an achievement?

Unku, Hanty...

Shebi you see how negativity has finished you?

You better save yourself now oooh!

Nothing remarkable is happening in your life because you keep chasing good things away.

As soon as a good thing wants to come to your life, you wave your flag of negativity and it flees.

You would rather find excuse to your negativity than take responsibility to change your attitude.

Now, if you are locked in this attitude, I'm sorry to say this, you will never grow in whatever you do

Even if you grow, your negative energy will drag you back down. At the end, you would be trapped.

Negativity may make you sound or look logical, but at the end, it will only keep you imprisoned.

Learn to set yourself free. God bless you.
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by UzorIyke: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

I have never seen a post as useless as yours. You sound like a child. If you know what people are passing through to make ends meet, you would hide those your crooked fingers you are using to type rubbish. You deserve real slaps on your face.
That's what he's talking about, you still have the spirit of unemployment, even if you are employed, be ready to become unemploy again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Justpassingby45(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2023
Stop using every given opportunity to people
This is what is given many negative mind in everything. Am talking Base on experience.
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by eteebanky: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Senseless, most useless thread I have ever seen on nairaland

My friend dy positive, that was how why he got a private secondary school job

20k/month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Rmace: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Threesha:

They say do this particular job, you say how can a whole graduate like me be doing that 'kian' job

They say do your job, you say you cannot come and "keee" yourself for another man's business.

They say travel, you say this one wey accident and kidnapping dey happen up and down, daily.

They say attend a conference, you say wetin dem wan teach you wey you neva hear before.

They say Nigeria will be better, you say this country wey don "dabaru finish" with corruption.

They say Paul just bought a new property, you say forget that thing, you know how he started.

They say Amaka just got married, you say "tah" forget that thing, is marriage an achievement?

Unku, Hanty...

Nothing remarkable is happening in your life because you keep chasing good things away.

As soon as a good thing wants to come to your life, you wave your flag of negativity and it flees.

You would rather find excuse to your negativity than take responsibility to change your attitude.

Now, if you are locked in this attitude, I'm sorry to say this, you will never grow in whatever you do

Even if you grow, your negative energy will drag you back down. At the end, you would be trapped.

Negativity may make you sound or look logical, but at the end, it will only keep you imprisoned.

Learn to set yourself free.

All this things wey you post here na rubbish and trash. And there is more to life than all this . I wonder how this make front page..
It was that same negativity that make you write this useless thread.
Invest in govt bonds , and see how much your apy on it go be.. I have wasted lot of funds on investment which turn out to be scam. I have to for various seminar with nothing good come out of it..
You are talking about job , where do you even see jobs , the only jobs you can get is hotel , okada ridin , and all that . And to online related jobs , the only things you can invest on is crypto , gambling which is not even sustainable rn based on the bear period.
To get remotely programming work this days sef hard .
Negativity is not actually why people are not employed . People are tired to do hard labour which doesn't commensurate with their efforts

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Rmace: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2023
eteebanky:
Senseless, most useless thread I have ever seen on nairaland

My friend dy positive, that was how why he got a private secondary school job

20k/month

Op na idiot
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Lorayne(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2023
Threesha:

Unku, Hanty...

no offense, but some things you typed are just stupid. get a job? where are the jobs? invest, attend a conference, travel - with what money? seems y'all that are fortunate enough to be doing well have no idea how hard it is out here.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by seanwilliam(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

so because people are passing through the worse, they should remain negative?
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by UnfairLife7(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2023
Threesha:

Unku, Hanty...

I am quite positive and not lazy but ended up with a 25k teaching job as a 2.1 graduate

What's your take on that?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Sprints3: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2023
This OP na confirm Ode and I must either he doesn't have real personal problems of life or he is just starting up. Everything he wrote is utter nonsense trying to make sense... I wish I knew creating your own niche, time management and grace is the best way to success... All this epistle is jargabon

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by UnfairLife7(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2023
seanwilliam:
so because people are passing through the worse, they should remain negative?
an ungry man they say is an angry man right? How do you reason positively when you're suffering please? It's not easy bro
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by UnfairLife7(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2023
Sprints3:
This OP na confirm Ode and I must either he doesn't have real personal problems of life or he is just starting up. Everything he wrote is utter nonsense trying to make sense... I wish I knew creating your own niche, time management and grace is the best way to success... All this epistle is jargabon
a friend would say Time and Season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by phemmyfour: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Threesha:

Unku, Hanty...

That's the fact, it ain't getting better anytime soon.

2012: $1 = N120 , gas 12.5kg = N3000
2023: $1 = N950, gas 12.5kg = N20,000

BTW, I am employed

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Rmace: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2023
UzorIyke:

That's what he's talking about, you still have the spirit of unemployment, even if you are employed, be ready to become unemploy again

You are idiot . Try and learn the economic and financial landscape of Nigeria. Then , you will understand all this useless things he post their is baseless. Nigeria is a not a good place for investment expecially small and medium enterprises. He even talk about seminars. Seminar talk no go give you capital for investment , everything na jus paper talks which has no ior little mpact on your journey to success.
Tell me one job someone can be doing which will commensurate with his labour . People are tired , they ain't being negative.
A country whose inflation rates keep shooting up every now and then .
A useless countries which is lawlessness.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Maj196(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2023
I hope with this write-up of yours. You are now dangote

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Rmace: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2023
UzorIyke:

You are idiot . Try and learn the economic and financial landscape of Nigeria. Then , you will understand all this useless things he post their is baseless. Nigeria is a not a good place for investment expecially small and medium enterprises. Any job you see in Nigeria is not sustainable. Whether you are positive or negative. Bae telling me there has been huge layoff In her bank lately. So na negativity dey make dey lose their jobs . She even talk about seminars. Seminar talk no go give you capital for investment , everything na jus paper talks which has no or little impact on your journey to success.
Tell me one job someone can be doing which will commensurate with his labour . People are tired , they ain't being negative.
A country whose inflation rates keep shooting up every now and then .
A useless countries which is lawlessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Rmace: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2023
phemmyfour:

That's the fact, it ain't getter anytime soon.

2012: $1 = N120
2023: $1 = N950

BTW, I am employed

The op dey craze ni..
The post jus dey vex me.
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by RepoMan007: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2023
Threesha:

Unku, Hanty...

What if the spirit of Mr X has been captured tormented and they only waiting for his next move to cash out?

The destiny swapped and his glory used to Japa?

Be spilling motivational junks there?
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Tayorshd87: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Ọmọ this one shock me óò
And like seriously u ahave actually hatted the nail 💅

blamingthedevil:
JUST ANOTHER COMMON SENSE LECTURE. NOT FOR EVERYONE!!

Give N50,000 to a secondary school dropout and watch him buy a stove, a frying pan, cooking oil and other things to start Indomie business.

In just three years, the young man will have a wife, a plot of land worth N1million, a Tokunbo car, a TV, sofa, bed, etc in his one-bedroom house.

Give N1m to most university graduates and watch how 70% of them will buys Apple Iphones, Samsung Galaxy phones and several pairs of skinny jeans, take their numerous girlfriends out, take selfies and post them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

In less than two years, they will be buying Indomie on credit from the secondary school dropout and paying rent or staying in their parents' house.

The question is:
DOES EDUCATION BREED WASTE, ARROGANCE, GULLIBILITY AND STUPIDITY?

Education does not necessarily breed any of the above, but it makes you look down on possibilities as "not befitting my status".

Unemployment is actually higher amongst the educated than amongst the uneducated.

The uneducated are more innovative and ready to do what the educated will refer to as "dirty, menial jobs".

And before you know it, the uneducated guy will be needing an Accountant to manage his finance books and will now employ the educated guy!

That is the reality of our society!
My counsel...let us work as if we have no certificate, remain humble and stay bless my people!!

***Steve Pillar***
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Tayorshd87: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
okine4real:
I swear you dey mad, but nor vex... you summarized it all. You are one million correct. But add, if you dey progress them go say na juju you dey use....

Infact this one dey for Africans bloodline to say such even if u con dey too much successful the other thing them go say na Yahoo 🤔
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
UzorIyke:

I think they need to examine your head because you have lost it entirely.
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Menclothing: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
You have done your best for awareness

Let the rich people invest in Agriculture and employ our youth
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Tayorshd87: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Trustmea:

Na wa for u oh what's wrong in what he wrote abi u are guilty of the aforementioned write up undecided

Just eave him by speeting rubbish from his mouth
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by xperiencelove(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
I still can't explain why many graduates says they are unemployed in this era when there are hundreds of different trainings and skills they can acquire even while in school. Few are exempted.
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by omolola12345(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Having gone to school and study for 15 years or even more. Thereafter you got your MSc and even PhD. You now tell that person to go and start POS business without even creating job opportunities. If you know history a bit you will know that this our fathers are eating what belongs to their children and children's children. Nigerian youths let's wake up.
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by BigYash: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rmace:

Op na idiot
Una suppose know say op dey test his writing skills.. him too dey find job grin
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by ibechris(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
They are many here...jobless men littering around naira land to tell us more about IGR.
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by ibechris(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
omolola12345:
Having gone to school and study for 15 years or even more. Thereafter you got your MSc and even PhD. You now tell that person to go and start POS business without even creating job opportunities. If you know history a bit you will know that this our fathers are eating what belongs to their children and children's children. Nigerian youths let's wake up.

Who dey eat ur own food.
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Explorece: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Sorry sir, it seems you are offended with his post, but he was actually right...all he's jus saying is that we should put aside our excuses and find a way to succeed...that's what he meant in a nutshell.... Everyone has his or her own struggle... okay?....But there's always away around everything in life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland / Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview / Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.