Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

A Letter To Unemployed People - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Letter To Unemployed People (17942 Views)

RE- A Letter To Unemployed People / Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? / Advice To Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by Theophinio(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
blamingthedevil:
JUST ANOTHER COMMON SENSE LECTURE. NOT FOR EVERYONE!!

Give N50,000 to a secondary school dropout and watch him buy a stove, a frying pan, cooking oil and other things to start Indomie business.

In just three years, the young man will have a wife, a plot of land worth N1million, a Tokunbo car, a TV, sofa, bed, etc in his one-bedroom house.

Give N1m to most university graduates and watch how 70% of them will buys Apple Iphones, Samsung Galaxy phones and several pairs of skinny jeans, take their numerous girlfriends out, take selfies and post them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

In less than two years, they will be buying Indomie on credit from the secondary school dropout and paying rent or staying in their parents' house.

The question is:
DOES EDUCATION BREED WASTE, ARROGANCE, GULLIBILITY AND STUPIDITY?

Education does not necessarily breed any of the above, but it makes you look down on possibilities as "not befitting my status".

Unemployment is actually higher amongst the educated than amongst the uneducated.

The uneducated are more innovative and ready to do what the educated will refer to as "dirty, menial jobs".

And before you know it, the uneducated guy will be needing an Accountant to manage his finance books and will now employ the educated guy!

That is the reality of our society!
My counsel...let us work as if we have no certificate, remain humble and stay bless my people!!

***Steve Pillar***

Wisdom is profitable to direct

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by fixzycode: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2023
For those who are willing to become self taught programmers, your journey begins at
codefixzy.com
Stop procrastinating and start something today.
You will forever be grateful to this simple advice.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by lalalista: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
Threesha:

Start a business, you say you don't have capital.

They say get a job, you say there are no jobs.

They say do this particular job, you say how can a whole graduate like me be doing that 'kian' job

They say do your job, you say you cannot come and "keee" yourself for another man's business.

They say volunteer, you say who volunteer epp.

They say invest, you say investment nah scam.

They say travel, you say this one wey accident and kidnapping dey happen up and down, daily.

They say attend a conference, you say wetin dem wan teach you wey you neva hear before.

They say Nigeria will be better, you say this country wey don "dabaru finish" with corruption.

They say Paul just bought a new property, you say forget that thing, you know how he started.

They say Amaka just got married, you say "tah" forget that thing, is marriage an achievement?

Unku, Hanty...

Shebi you see how negativity has finished you?

You better save yourself now oooh!

Nothing remarkable is happening in your life because you keep chasing good things away.

As soon as a good thing wants to come to your life, you wave your flag of negativity and it flees.

You would rather find excuse to your negativity than take responsibility to change your attitude.

Now, if you are locked in this attitude, I'm sorry to say this, you will never grow in whatever you do

Even if you grow, your negative energy will drag you back down. At the end, you would be trapped.

Negativity may make you sound or look logical, but at the end, it will only keep you imprisoned.

Learn to set yourself free.
You're a very stupid person. I don't blame you. Maybe when you loose your job and your money u will think we'll before posting

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by lavylilly: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
shocked Wetin happen na
lalalista:
You're a very stupid person. I don't blame you. Maybe when you loose your job and your money u will think we'll before posting
Re: A Letter To Unemployed People by QuinModah(f): 1:22pm On Apr 21
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FMM Graduate Trainee Programme Placement. Who Else Got Shortlisted? / I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland / Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.