Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? (782 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
This seems to be the common theme in my life, dozens of female admirers but then I show interest and it’s like the admiration dies. Before I talk about relationship or collect their number, they giggle when they see me, they blush, they stare , some even compliment and they all flirt. But the second I start acting on the admiration the energy from them dies, they start picking their calls without excitement in their voices.

So you women can actually crush on a guy and not really want him? What type of gender is the feminine gender

I feel like women just love an attractive man and like to be friends with you from afar without you getting too close. But that really sucks especially when you’re trying to reach get to know at least one of them, will I be a lonely man that is happy about being admired till I die. That’s pathetic
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
maybe what you "believe" is interest in you, is nothing more than woman being friendly.
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
maybe what you "believe" is interest in you, is nothing more than woman being friendly.

Yeah very possible, I know deep down not all of it is admiration or interest but I cannot tell when that is happening as well. Being loved by women for so many years I cannot tell if I’m being liked romantically or just a woman being nice.

I have once mistook admiration for friendliness till she kissed me, so really I’m lost

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? by WatchYourSix: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
It's easy for guys to misinterpret a woman's smile, or other nice gesture as flirting or beimg interested......so mayb you are just confused..

Also ...a woman can like you and still play hard to get..its their way of not looking too desperate
they give you green light..then withdraw it so you can now do more to win them over....

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Badboibipo:
Yeah very possible, I know deep down not all of it is admiration or interest but I cannot tell when that is happening as well. Being loved by women for so many years I cannot tell if I’m being liked romantically or just a woman being nice.

I have once mistook admiration for friendliness till she kissed me, so really I’m lost

many women are difficult to understand, and thats ok... maybe you need to make small steps in order to figure out what these women really want, before you make a move.
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? by EmemObong03: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Those gender needs nothing more than your money
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? by Es350: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Do you have money? They probably thought you had money meanwhile na package you dey package. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Es350:
Do you have money? They probably thought you had money meanwhile na package you dey package. grin

I’m still thinking maybe this may be a reason as well
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? by WonderManly(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wait am coming...

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? by H0didon(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
One thing men have to know is that, you can never know ir understand a woman. And if you wanna try, then you might just end up killing yourself.
And yes, its very possible. You see, women always go for what favours them(benefits). So a lady can admire you by your facial looks, charismatism, your swags and all. But they will never indulge in anything that doesn't profits them. Was it not Sofia that recently created a post, giving reasons why a lady must choose benefits over love, rich guy over broke guy grin. So you see, women are wired like that.

And let me also tell you that every lady always seek what profits/benefits them first before thinking about other side reasons. And some ladies already know people wey go make am, that's why you still see some of them with their broke bf.

Meanwhile, never try to make a lady admire you because its a waste of time. Even the one that chooses money over love still won't be satisfied. I mean even God gave Eve everything, nothing she didn't have, she still disobeyed God sad. God gave women eye bra, they shave it and use pencil to draw their own line, he gave them eye lashes, they use blade to cave it, and still fix fake one, .. He gave them boobs, ass but they still try and do surgery. Is it this same gender you wanna stress yourself for

As our Ancestors would say "When you see a group of ants marching to a certain destination, be rest assured that sugar or something sweeter must have drawn them there".
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
It's very possible for a woman to admire you but not want you. Someone can fancy an attribute about you but not want something intimate with you.
For example i keep a collection of cute guys but don't go the relationship lane with them. Why? I hate stress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? by Godada(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2022

This is a wrong premise to even begin with.

A woman who truly likes you will not stress you.

Don't try to understand the stand point of certain confused individuals.

If you do, you just shot yourself in the leg.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Admire You And Not Want You? by Goodnigga: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Badboibipo:
This seems to be the common theme in my life, dozens of female admirers but then I show interest and it’s like the admiration dies. Before I talk about relationship or collect their number, they giggle when they see me, they blush, they stare , some even compliment and they all flirt. But the second I start acting on the admiration the energy from them dies, they start picking their calls without excitement in their voices.

So you women can actually crush on a guy and not really want him? What type of gender is the feminine gender

I feel like women just love an attractive man and like to be friends with you from afar without you getting too close. But that really sucks especially when you’re trying to reach get to know at least one of them, will I be a lonely man that is happy about being admired till I die. That’s pathetic
Welcome to the world of women. A woman is like the wave of the sea. If you rush, it will carry you away, if you study it before you move, it will be a smooth ride. Women are natural players. Get it. What you do is, mirror their actions. Since you are attractive, they want you to chase them for validation. But the danger is, if you chase too much, become too available and predictable, you become boring and nice and they won't want you again. So they like you, take two steps forward, call her, set a date. If she flakes and disappoints, ignore her till she reengages. Never put effort she is not putting.

(1) (Reply)

My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. / Girlfriend Marries Boyfriend's Father. / Are Women Still Gonna Matter If They Are Not The One With The Custodian Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.