Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (79802 Views)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by plaindealer: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
APC youth or adult leader, he's still a man of God, there are tons of religious people in politics in Nigeria, okotie is one of them.

Sinners, there is nothing fake about him..

Useless evil Igbos and sinners..

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Morphinne: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
ursullalinda:

We are only analysing the abominable show he and his cohorts put up today.....Very shameful show
You don’t have to sweetie. Do what you think is right. If he didnt pick a Christian as his running mate, vote for someone who did. Remember, no publicity is bad publicity. This guy is the most hated individual in our dear Nigeria ATM. These will ultimately make people start thinking maybe he’s actually doing something right to warrant such level of hate and would also stir up religious and ethnic rife. People would start seeing and taking it to be Yoruba vs Igbo and Christian-Muslim fight. Use the time and energy to campaign for your preferred candidate instead. Stay blessed x

2 Likes

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by plaindealer: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
This was posted on NL before, you called him a cleric, but all of a sudden he's something else because of Tinubu.

See sinners and hypocrites..

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Spain007(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
okeyumez:
Everyone of us commenting here are hypocrites. Those who hate Tinubu are doing so cos of hatred.
I am a Christian from Abia and I will support Tinubu. I belong to APC.
Haters should go and die

Lost goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Morphinne: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
plaindealer:
This was posted on NL before, you called him a cleric, but all of a sudden he's something else because of Tinubu.

See sinners and hypocrites..
Imagine
That was in Feb. This people should be hired to be the faces of Zee world. Extraordinary everyday cheesy
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Theoarhics: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
If even after seeing this scam as a christian or progressive minded person and you still vote for APC you are a big fool and problem of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by plaindealer: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Theoarhics:
If even after seeing this scam as a christian or progressive minded person and you still vote for APC you are a big fool and problem of this country.

If the 2 and the most competent candidates are 2 pagans and idol worshipers , I will vote for them.

Your states are the poorest, backward and unproductive, but they have Christian Christian tickets, all of them so in what way religious bigotry don help you.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Omoslim26: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Bishop of Tinubu diocese grin grin

And apc Parishes grin grin grin
Them dey fear se make Nija no send them go back to hell fire wey dem come from nah grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by ElSudani: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kaiser20:

When I hear you town criers claim Tinubu started a project, you forgot that other governors of Lagos state finished it.
When you start a project, there are people who accomplished the project, it's a team work.
Those former governors of Lagos could have frustrated all his Vision when he left office in 2007.

They didn't frustrate anything because he chose people who shared his vision contrary to what bigots are asking him to do now.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by emecheboy2(m): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Imagine the audacity to bring all this imposters to dress like christian priests, bishops and reverend etc for political show of acceptance of muslim - muslim ticket.
If you turn the table around now, I bet jihad will be happening by now in some places in this country.
These bunch of douchebags don't care about the Nigerian people but themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Zelenskyy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
okeyumez:
Everyone of us commenting here are hypocrites. Those who hate Tinubu are doing so cos of hatred.
Haters should go and die

No Problem.... Vote your conscience

But don't be sad when Islamic Jihadist enter the church where you worship and start shooting people.

Remember the Owo Massacre....

A Catholic father was killed today by Bandits.

Christians and Christianity is under serious attacks

Kasim Shetimma is the founder and main sponsor of Boko Haram. He has no good intentions for you as a Christian.

But you are an adult and cannot be forced to vote against your will but there are serious Consequences if Nigerians elect a Muslim Muslim Ticket.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Flairoqy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hmm
Political game
Tinubu gave room for this strategic chess move going on
2023 election looks interesting, who’s seeing the movie with me?
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Newton2024: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Racoon:
Chai! What shamelessness by these hirelings. Can you imagine Islamic clerics dressing like this to desecrate the Islamic faith just to promote a Christian-Christian ticket of a political party? Oh Christians what ailieth thee?

Even the northern Muslims appear more sensitive to the prevailing politico-religious sensibility than the desperate bullion vans druggie. Tinubu has further desecrated the sanctity of the Christian faith with these willing Balaam seekers of filthy lucre stooges
Beware of Islamic terrorists on Nairaland:  NyamiriSlayer trutharena Righthussle Realists heliues DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos VEHINTOLAR Antichrist Mannabbqgrill saintrow1 muykem Muhamed CommonSense1967 Babalola0920

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by onuman: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqLgdl_650Q

One of the Bishop that was caught in the Video claiming to be from the North has been uncovered.
He contested as APC Youth Leader in South East .

His Facebook name is Amb Ugokwe Prince .
Everything about APC is lies and fraudulent.
Nigerians must kick them out

We will never allow deceitive people to rule us

APC continues with its methods it used between 2014-2015 to deceive gullible Nigerians in the north and southwest regions whose support for the party brought calamity to Nigeria.
Today, 48MW is Nigeria's electricity generation, Nigeria is surrounded by Islamist terrorists from far north Nigeria and from abroad, Nigeria harbours the largest number of poor and hungry people than any other country in the world; Naira value dipped lowest against other countries currencies.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Kaiser20: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Morphinne:

That’s one quality that makes him stand out among his peers/other contestants. He assumes so much control of Lagos in such a way that no successive governor dares to derail his dream for the city and even though we mostly frown against godfatherism, any of such that brings positive changes is welcome in my own book. Peter Obi and Atiku have no say in the internal affairs of Anambra and Adamawa respectively at the moment. They both can’t boast of making/building anyone. The moral of my story is, his projects would have been left abandoned if he isn’t a natural leader and moral number 2 is, when you find yourself in a position of power/wealth, help build others to become great. They won’t grow to compete with you (some would do just that actually).
It's very disturbing to believe no other is capable only Tinubu.
Atiku and Peter Obi are greater leaders than Tinubu because they allow & encourage others to bring their own ideas, and potentials for innovation. You become a dictator and a very leader when you don't motivate and inspire others to take your place and you step back.
Must Tinubu always have a say in Lagos affairs.
Atiku and Obi can't impose their interest always on elected governors of their states
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by perez100: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin grin It is finished. Tinubu and his ordained drug bishops
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Goldenurch(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Thinkam:
7500 asin Naira or dollars?

Wey no go last A day...

All these actions from Tinubu and APC shows they have bad plans for Christians and non moslems.

As an individual who is agnostic I'm very worried.

As in 7500... like, I'm I dreaming or what?... How can I Unread this?...SMH
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by DIVAD2000: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2022
okeyumez:
Haters should go and die

You said "Us" That means Including you.

You are from Abia, I am from Lagos, what do you know about Him?
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by onuman: 12:05am On Jul 21, 2022
ursullalinda:
Nigerians ehhh......imagine if this was done to Muslims the country will be on fire.......Very wrong move and shameful.....Tinubu is so desperate and God will prove to him that all power belongs to God

Tinubu was positioned with Shettima to enable Atiku win.
Online supporters from the east and west do as if the presidential election contest is going to be between Bola Tinubu and Peter Obi.

Meanwhile, Islamists from the north watch with arms folded, as the SouthEast and SouthWest propagandists destroy Tinubu and Obi politically. Atiku who is the real presidential candidate of the far north stands to benefit from the East versus West mudslinging propaganda against Tinubu and Obi.

Who organised fake bishops for Tinubu's inauguration of Shettima his VP? Is Tinubu such a dumbo to oversee the hiring of fake bishops and fake Christians who attended the event?
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by plaindealer: 12:12am On Jul 21, 2022
The man get sense pass the useless religious ipob bigots.

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by GodisFirst: 12:30am On Jul 21, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Bishop of Tinubu diocese grin grin

Bishop of Tinubu Diocese, BAT Communion.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by realstars: 12:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Machinegun91:
Tinubu and APC keep scoring own goals
This is the stone that have been pressing nigerians down over the years.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:50am On Jul 21, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqLgdl_650Q

One of the Bishop that was caught in the Video claiming to be from the North has been uncovered.
He contested as APC Youth Leader in South East .

His Facebook name is Amb Ugokwe Prince .
Everything about APC is lies and fraudulent.
Nigerians must kick them out

We will never allow deceitive people to rule us

BAT Integrity Zero
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by BluntCrazeMan: 2:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Gandollar:
Helinues leodeking.
Go school you say na musician you wan be.
Relax.
They will not respond.
They know an OWN-GOAL if they see one

1 Like

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Prozico22(m): 2:11am On Jul 21, 2022
okeyumez:
Haters should go and die
you be walking dead
are you still alive
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Gandollar:
Helinues leodeking.
Go school you say na musician you wan be.
Okay I don hear na you go pay my school fees abi you don see how Buhari don mess up our educational system who dey for school now

1 Like

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 21, 2022
Viscuz:

As at 3:47pm on Wednesday Helinues used the rope he bought from the market wisely.

Police are still doing autopsy
He must celebrate with us after election
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 21, 2022
Reinaldo:

You mean Helinues. Probably shirtless somewhere sipping hot fermented cassava as APC no free give people light.
Yes that guy na one of the thugs
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 21, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Leoking247 and Heinus and others are FAT BIG F..L.

The FO.L decide to trade the future of their generations all because of panty 30k, religion and begotry. Their children and grand children seeing their names on the internet will rain causes on them for supporting evil. Use.less F..l
They're physical and spiritually blind
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by favour32(m): 2:18am On Jul 21, 2022
okeyumez:
Haters should go and die
RIP to collective noun and concord.
Abi you be hater to ya self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.