Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (79795 Views)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by toye440: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Thinkam:
7500 asin Naira or dollars?

Wey no go last A day...

All these actions from Tinubu and APC shows they have bad plans for Christians and non moslems.

As an individual who is agnostic I'm very worried.
Let's not forget that his bad plans are executed by a supposed Christian who is even an Igbo man.
We are our problem ���
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Owologbo(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2022
okeyumez:
Everyone of us commenting here are hypocrites. Those who hate Tinubu are doing so cos of hatred.
I am a Christian from Abia and I will support Tinubu. I belong to APC.
Haters should go and die

Hope you are one of those that collected #7500 to act as bishop?
He's started with deceit even before election.

1 Like

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Biafranodogwu55: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2022
okeyumez:
Everyone of us commenting here are hypocrites. Those who hate Tinubu are doing so cos of hatred.
Haters should go and die
Enyi i bu ezigbo akpa-amu

1 Like

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Shikini: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2022
Laughable
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by mecuries(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2022
APC...and we all thought PDP was worse. These guys are desperate
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by newcommer: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Viscuz:

As at 3:47pm on Wednesday Helinues used the rope he bought from the market wisely.

Police are still doing autopsy

Now this is funny, lmao!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by wasi9ice: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2022
TINUBU will never be president, even for ridiculing Christianity q
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by gentlegenius(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Viscuz:

As at 3:47pm on Wednesday Helinues used the rope he bought from the market wisely.

Police are still doing autopsy
What about MANABBQGRILLS?
Seems he has disappeared from Nairaland.
Won't he come and defend his party...
Agbado and Poisonous Cassava(APC)?
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Viscuz: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2022
gentlegenius:

What about MANABBQGRILLS?
Seems he has disappeared from Nairaland.
Won't he come and defend his party...
Agbado and Poisonous Cassava(APC)?

According to our source the above mentioned is stationed in a mental hospital till Monday if nothing is done . He will be shifted close to the lagoon to do the needful
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Triciamikel: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2022
maureensylvia:

Akwaihedi, you're my brother b dat
Ndi Mbanese I dey greet o..
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Triciamikel: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2022
maureensylvia:

Akwaihedi, you're my brother b dat
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by BePrepared: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
okeyumez:
Haters should go and die

Were you the bishop on shades?
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by JeffRock: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
APC RAPED CHRISTIANITY
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by gentleman82: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
okeyumez:
Haters should go and die
May tinubu win. Then poverty and terrible hardship will kill you and your household since you lack common sense
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by maureensylvia(f): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Triciamikel:

Baanyi ndewo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.