Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos (77960 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2022
Spoilt child grin
Wawelexy:

Is it your money? Reminds me of my social studies teacher back in jss, nothing enters my head whenever she teaches, na that her big melon � I dey always focus my eyes on, las las we discover say na one male teacher dey shag am, till today i never know why the thing still dey pain me....
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by TheDemola: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Is dressing like these actually wrong for this profession?

Or, is it just the way individuals view it based on their own moral constructs?

See Photos Below:

Very wrong. A teacher is teaching morals. Good dressing is part of morals
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Stanfeelings: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2022
I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN THESE....ITS THEIR DRESSING AND BODY STRUCTURE. OR U WANT THEM TO WEAR BUBU?

1 Like

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by ajayiopy: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:

See Photos Below:
IT IOS NOT EASY TO BE A MAN IN NIGERIA
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by sharpwriter(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2022
faceland:
The woman in white is a little bit unprofessional. The others just need self awareness. Boys in secondary school are capable of having 3 hours erection and that are all talking and joking about those ass
Lol... The virility of teenagers especially in secondary school is second to none. Libido and erection is 100%. Exciting days but with high sexual and libido torture! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Sunday2021: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2022
I woman came for interview as a teacher last month in one of the federal government school in jos. She have the shape of the last picture and I happened to be among the committee in charge of the selection. I advice the committee members not to pick her because of her shape, she will be a distraction to the students. The problem is that the chairman of the committee is insisting in recruiting her. I know that if that girl come to that school both students and teachers will fight,so in order to avoid that I promise to protest if the chairman of the board insist on recruiting her.
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by dododawa1: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2022
fman:
slaying teachers.
They spend all their salaries on dress.
we concern you.

1 Like

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Blackmanpro: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2022
I see nothing wrong in the dressing it just ppl perspective
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Charmingchuba: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Wawelexy:

Is it your money? Reminds me of my social studies teacher back in jss, nothing enters my head whenever she teaches, na that her big melon � I dey always focus my eyes on, las las we discover say na one male teacher dey shag am, till today i never know why the thing still dey pain me....
bad children everywhere
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by SocialJustice: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Wawelexy:

Go fvxk your own na. E get my primary school teacher I remember now. I need fxck that girl. Little pretty thing. Last time I saw her was 2003, I was in sss2 or so then.
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Dpundict: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Dear miss no. 3 how can I round off 64 to anything when what I am seeing is already more than 1000!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by jimtemi1: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2022
I go just tell the last teacher, ma I like you can we be fucking each other, she may fall for my Gut, no be woman ?
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Christistruth00: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Classroom is not the Red Light District
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by akins4fun: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2022
This is not normal. The students will definitely be concentrating on another thing entirely. Their minds are somewhere else
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Immanuelsnr: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Wawelexy:

No be only you experienced experienced that, and the thing dey always pain me cause I wish I am the one eating her
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Jasonteague(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2022
Wawelexy:

I also experienced this when I was in jss2. They brought a corner to teach social studies in my school. This corper no dey wear her copper dress o. This girl back na fire. They complained that she always wear trouser which is not appropriate for the teaching environment. She change am to skirt but that one come worse. The skirt now really brought out her protruding ass. Damn I wish I was her age that time she for hear am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Babaken(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Awoleesu post=114941794][/quote] thank you

1 Like

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Christboy320(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Wawelexy:

You no well
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by BluntCrazeMan: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Splitmind:

No woman should be seen carrying such dangerous weapons about in public.
Better Put....
Women with huge backsides and extremely beautiful bodies shouldn't be recruited as teachers in schools that have young boys in them as students.

Is that it??
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by PharmacyStore: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2022
It getting worse daily
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Nword223: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2022
AgentGoat:
That's their shape no matter how they dress. Except they wear an hijab.

First sensible comment, I hope you are not home based thou. Local Nigerians with their primitive third world mentality about women.
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by jopedom: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Very provocative and revealing. This is totally inappropriate.
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by int0x80(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2022
There is nothing wrong with their dressing, there women are naturally endowed. What do you want them to do? grin grin
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Jmichael1(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2022
Omoh the last pix enter eye ooh....
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by SugarGirl44(f): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2022
AgentGoat:
That's their shape no matter how they dress. Except they wear an hijab.

Even hijab will still reveal their shape.

1 Share

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by hush15: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:

See Photos Below:

It is morally wrong in an education environment of such level. At university, maybe not but from primary to secondary, it is completely wrong. Dressing modestly for workplace requires some certain level of morality from us. Just as you be wearing a mini skirt in the oil field while drilling for fuel or bum shorts as flight attendant on a commercial flight, you can not go to a learning environment preaching morals and sharing knowledge while wearing skimpy and sexually motivating apparels to children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by gloryman91: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2022
How will a reasonable teacher dress to class like this rubbish ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.