Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos (77958 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by TolaniLuv: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2022
It’s their body shape Why body shamming? Even if they wear Agbada u can still see the yansh. I wonder why we don’t have all this kind teachers in Nigeria. They all look like southern African women.
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by gloryman91: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Even hijab will still reveal their shape.

THIS NOT HIJAB.
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Splitmind: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Better Put....
Women with huge backsides and extremely beautiful bodies shouldn't be recruited as teachers in schools that have young boys in them as students.

Is that it??

No it is better they stay at home or cover completely while in public, it is good for any sane society.

1 Like

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Babaken(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Titaniumprick:

It's not high hill but rather high heel.
thank you
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by godofuck231: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Funny enough students do well with such teachers , they always want to please ger with good grades , do you know what it feels like for such a teacher to hug you as her best student, you no go bath for 1 week

1 Like

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by ultimateprof: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
This kind dressing dey bring out the manliness in men.

1 Like

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
The first picture
Do you expect her to wear agbada?
No be her fault say she get yansh nw
Those days in secondary school when I used to admire my geography teacher ass and hips grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by IbileIfe: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Please, I need female tutors with these beautiful shapes to teach me Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa languages.
N35K monthly for only four hours on Fridays and Saturdays
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by BluntCrazeMan: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Splitmind:

No it is better they stay at home or cover completely while in public, it is good for any sane society.
I no wan laugh.
So,, their natural beautifully given something is now a biiigg curse on them??
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by NofiuFade(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nothing wrong with the dress, that's their body shape, and nothing anybody can do about it, even if people like that where gown the shape still going to be visible!
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by BluntCrazeMan: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
IbileIfe:
Please, I need female tutors with these beautiful shapes to teach me Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa languages.
N35K monthly for only four hours on Fridays and Saturdays
You never talk wetin dey hungry you yet
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Is dressing like these actually wrong for this profession?

Or, is it just the way individuals view it based on their own moral constructs?

See Photos Below:
South Africa and Nyash is lik Ewedu nd Amala,
5yrs old girl Nyash in SA can Seduce u grin grin
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by guychidile: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hmmm,flat shoe is better
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Thurifer: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
This made me remember back then in secondary when I had affairs with two permanent teachers and over 4 corpers... It was fun then. Me be no dey send anyone at all
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by SugarGirl44(f): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
gloryman91:

THIS NOT HIJAB.

It is what then?
Hijase?

You people should kuku wrap women like moin moin then, or make a mobile coffin for them to walk in so you won't have an erection.
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Fahdiga(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

I reject it for you on behalf of your mother. grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by tonyson010(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
jumper524:
the second pics aint morally wrong, but that first pics looks inappropriate.
Third looks edited.

3rd was edited.

1st and 2nd aren't bad, they are modest, except if those ladies don't know how to carry themselves.

a child that concentrates on the hips has issues already.
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by PrinceGallant: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
They are still using chalk and blackboard to teach students in Nigeria? May God help my country.

The dressing of those teachers is bad, but if they are on hijab, Nigerians will still take a dim view of it. That is why chalk and blackboard are still in use.

God is just
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by sprints1: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
There is nothing wrong with teachers wearing tight clothes it is the backwardness of Nigeria that makes people think it is bad. Infact when I was secondary he get one of my teachers way dey wear tight skirts and that one make me dey focus well for her subject.
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by LillyandDaisy: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
That’s the reason why I don’t know chemistry till date!
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Still don't get the excitements on the faces of some senior secondary school girls..

struggling to take yuh books at the end of every class and lessons.. Even saying dat she would be the one to walk you home...

Datz the natural phenomenon playing wen a male student sees his female teacher.

FANTASY!
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by metaphysics(m): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
what should they wear?
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Charles545: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:

When the same young people are going home, will they close their eyes?
As a matter of fact, I don't see anything wrong with, what they are wearing..... except you are expecting them to wear sack......

If you read in-between the lines, you'd see where I mentioned "Environment".
The young people are there for a particular purpose which is to acquire knowledge and anything devoid of that is a distraction.

If you work in a corporate environment, you'd know that... The first picture especially (sic) is very inappropriate in an environment where you know that the young people lack the capacity to control what they see, be it a female or the male gender.

What is wrong is wrong!
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Moneymagnet24(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Naso I go Don Bleep my English teacher 3 times for my head before her period elapse.
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by gofnor(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:

See Photos Below:
fucking wrong
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Yankee101: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
You're teaching young men with raging hormones and young girls in need of role models
That answers your question
Most times if you question yourself, check yourself
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Owologbo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:

See Photos Below:
there's nothing wrong with the dressing.
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Cromagnon: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zoharariel:

Idi yen ma soft bi eba Igbo - Oloun! grin
EBa Igbo o soft o
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Basicend: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wawelexy:

Is it your money? Reminds me of my social studies teacher back in jss, nothing enters my head whenever she teaches, na that her big melon � I dey always focus my eyes on, las las we discover say na one male teacher dey shag am, till today i never know why the thing still dey pain me....

You dey craze.

1 Like

Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by Owen316(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
I see nothing wrong with their dressing. that's just their body shape
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by thecommunist(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
It is wrong! There are no rules or laws against it ,but it's still wrong because some of the students are sexually matured and active, this will just keep distracting thise kind of boys. I know because it happened to me. I was always getting erection when those yeye female teachers come into class dressing like this. It almost ruined my teenage years in SS class.
Re: Is Dressing Like These Morally Wrong & Unethical For Teaching Profession? Photos by bagad: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wey ladies dey find husband everywhere now, some still dey find their own self wey lost.
Una no know say teacher self dey find
so called soulmatee ni.
Okay make dem tie wrapper from Monday to Friday inside seven days abi.
Any student wey admire them this way is growing up and getting matured ni.
You can't stop anybody shine.
Children at some young age dey fantasize about opposite gender anywhere they may be
Be it inside church, school, and all.
Even church self, some choir and urser dress mad pass this one not to talk of some sexy hot church members.
So no escape route for life than death
There's no manual for this life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter And Paula Imafidon Are Britain's Smartest Family / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.