Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) (28765 Views)

Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by SpecialEdition: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Make them no forget PVC awareness
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by easyboycom(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Click like for BBN click share for WWTBAM
Check my signature I build all kinds of cartons

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Wickedfact:
Lifeless host.

Of course, she's lifeless because she's Yoruba.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by Wickedfact: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Okealaaye:

I 'm also Yoruba and Toke is abjectly lifeless. Yorubas are the best in the entertainment industry and Toke is a poor host. She was a disappointment in the Showmax edition of the past one. Try to dey use your brain and stop crying marginalisation like those people.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by Nostring: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2022
SenatePresdo:
If you hate this Useless BBN show, let's join hand together and vote for Tinubu and shettima, so that they can ban this show for Good.

We need sanctity and purification in Nigeria.
u no get sense.. all this baby strategies to get ppl to hate Tinubu na Mumu .. lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Nostring:
u no get sense.. all this baby strategies to get ppl to hate Tinubu na Mumu .. lipsrsealed

I'm a Tinubu Supporter, I'm just campaigning for him for Sane minds.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by Okobola146: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
lalasticlala
Mynd44
why you dey call them? Lalasticlala is happily married, while Mynd44 is engaged
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by IJOBA11: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2022
SenatePresdo:
If you hate this Useless BBN show, let's join hand together and vote for Tinubu and shettima, so that they can ban this show for Good.

NIGERIA YOUTHS ARE SENSELESS angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by Okobola146: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Okealaaye:

it has nothing to do with her ethnicity, she is fokn boring on the show
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by Sabincoka(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by FiremanX: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:
This is not our problem now.

Our problem now are those urchins that supports APC despite their bloody failures angry

Nigerians it is time to wake up, Get your PVC and let's massively support Obi of labour party come 2023!!! Vote for labour party vote for peter Obi.

We move!!!!
Ur accounts done chop ban tire,,,,,u suppose done maintain yourself here cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Okobola146:
why you dey call them? Lalasticlala is happily married, while Mynd44 is engaged
You're a clown grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by GudHardDick: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2022
FiremanX:
Ur accounts done chop ban tire,,,,,u suppose done maintain yourself here cheesy cheesy grin

You supposed know say nairaland mods dey mad. All of them. Dem be werey grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by FiremanX: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:

You supposed know say nairaland mods dey mad. All of them. Dem be werey grin grin
No mind Dem,,,,I no say na dem vagina people go report u,,,once u say the truth here u done become their enemies cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2022
You see this BBNAIJA, the soon to end University Strike and Bandits....these are the three major elements that will give way for either Tinubu or Atiku to win come 2023. Majority of Obi supporters are Youths and these Activities will definitely distract them.....anyone that understands Nigerian political system will surely get my point without a second thought. So far the only person I know that knows what this country needs at this point in time is Nnamdi Kanu and Pastor Chris Okotie. They both believe the country needs either a Referendum or an interim Government. And that's the Godly truth!.....I rest my case.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by UnknownQueen(f): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Mumu raise to power 10....
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by tnerro1(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Fvckable neighbor wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by tnerro1(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2022
Didn’t really feel her on that gulder ultimate search, after a while of watching her , I just change the channel to something else
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Mumu raise to power 10....

Then vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Okobola146:
it has nothing to do with her ethnicity, she is fokn boring on the show
Yes, I know.. But if it were another lady from the other side of the Niger she wouldn't be boring. Kwantinu o.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Wickedfact:

I 'm also Yoruba and Toke is abjectly lifeless. Yorubas are the best in the entertainment industry and Toke is a poor host. She was a disappointment in the Showmax edition of the past one. Try to dey use your brain and stop crying marginalisation like those people.

Aren't you a Nigerian, apply now since you make it look like you're better than her.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by kingsceemark(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2022
But why the breast come sagged like this naw?
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by FullBlastLight: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2022
BIZNess123:

She's beautiful..

I can bet my balls most nairaland males are dying to have her..

U dt doesn't know ur left frm right!

What wit exactitude is beautiful in dt painted sculpture? Huh?

D word "beautiful" don suffer molestation & assault 4 una hand!
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by emmyluizzz: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:
I’d give anything to fvck this Toke b!tch. Some fine matured pvssy.
even your destiny
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by PharmacyStore: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good for her

Sell anything on Densiva.ng today

Post unlimited Ads daily
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=emmyluizzz post=114943681]
even your destiny[/quote
Let her take it. I’m not using it again.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by Wwwq: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) by Niswayne19: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
That’s nice and Oraimo, Africa's no.1 personal Audio (TWS) and Africa's no.1 wearable (smartwatch) Has partnered with Big Brother Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam / All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers / BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.