Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas (2524 Views)

2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze / For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal / ‘fulani Did Not Invent Yoruba And Yamuri’, Prof Farooq Counters Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:48am On Jul 21, 2022
the yoruba did nothing wrong to the igbos in the first place o...it was even the ibos who abandon the yoruba model of how nigeria should be run and went up north to seek an alliance with hausa thinking they can n will always outsmart them always......late pa Awo saw all this coming and was warning and begging late Azikiwe even if he will be a finance commissioner then.

it was the late Zik who should be blame for all the wahala today in the country which has affected the ibos the most.......he wanted to ans zik of Africa and one Nigeria concept.......................seek independence earlier he refuse, insert succession clause in the constitution him shout n accuse awo of trying to destroy a young nation, etc

as for the hausa and fulani, they knw the fulani are strangers who conquer them but due to the religious concept, any revenge or uprising from the hausas against the fulani is dead on arrival!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Amunethseranu(f): 12:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Omoslim26:

Both the living and the dead can attest that apc is the biggest disaster that has ever happened to this Country.
Be you Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa,apc happened to all of us together.
The Christians up North and even the Muslims understand that for Us to coexist together in peace, equity and fairness and inclusiveness as enshrined in our constitution is very very important that's why they have openly denounced tinubu and his desperate emilokon ambition.
Tinubu is alone in this.

Expect the likes of Ameachi,Uzor Kalu and Umahi to secretly work against him while pledging support so they can get their own share of agbado.
...I need to pledge mine special support to him to get my agbado 2.
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:

Na Ogun go kill the LovePeddler wey born me wey no train me how to follow people talk with respect

I am a Useless animal

Ogun kill me, kill my foolish papa wey no raise me well

I am Oloriburuku .... Since oloshi like me no fit dey my lane without jumping on comments wey them no qoute my papa, Na you go teach me wetin ma mama no gree teach me.

I no support Tinubu again, na thief he be.
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Omoslim26: 12:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...I need to pledge mine special support to him to get my agbado 2.

Can you pretend to be a Bishop??
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Masterito(m): 12:53am On Jul 21, 2022
Trash
mrrandomguy:
They are claiming to be helping the Yorubas fight Tinubu, whom they claim to be corrupt. The same way the Fulanis claimed to be fighting for the poor Hausa masses, and Alimi claimed to be helping Afonja fight the Alafin. We all saw how it ended.

They are planning to uproot Tinubu from his Lagos stronghold which they call a no man's land, what they dare not call Abuja, Port Harcourt or Kano despite their huge population in those cities.

Unfortunately, Tinubu fell into the Muslim-Muslim 'trap' of the northerners. Even if he didn't, the northerners will queue behind Atiku and do to Tinubu what they did to Jonathan in 2015.

The föölish accommodating Yoruba people will be the only losers in 2023 if Tinubu loses.

There goal is to Ibonise the southwest and drag indegenship with the Yorubas like they have done in the Niger-delta. They have a foothold in Lagos already.

QUICK TAKEAWAY
1. Peter Obi knows he cannot win. This is why he is not making any effort to woo northerners.

2. Ibgos already have their man in Okowa positioned with Atiku.

3. Yoruba people should stop shouting "Obedient" and should stop echoing the slogan of "Tinubu", which was created by Ibos to smear The Yoruba leader.

4. Most Biafra supporters have now become 'Obidients'.

5. Seun Osewa should not fall into their trap. Let them go and create their own Biafraland Forum.

© mrrandomguy

Cc
Mynd44
Seun
David (Gay) Hundeyin
Lalasticlala
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Omoslim26: 12:55am On Jul 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
the yoruba did nothing wrong to the igbos in the first place o...it was even the ibos who abandon the yoruba model of how nigeria should be run and went up north to seek an alliance with hausa thinking they can n will always outsmart them always......late pa Awo saw all this coming and was warning and begging late Azikiwe even if he will be a finance commissioner then.

it was the late Zik who should be blame for all the wahala today in the country which has affected the ibos the most.......he wanted to ans zik of Africa and one Nigeria concept.......................seek independence earlier he refuse, insert succession clause in the constitution him shout n accuse awo of trying to destroy a young nation, etc

as for the hausa and fulani, they knw the fulani are strangers who conquer them but due to the religious concept, any revenge or uprising from the hausas against the fulani is dead on arrival!

Ok in all this blablabla wey you write the end of story is that Nigerians have rejected Tinubu with him desperate emilokon ambition undecided
No need for chochocho Nigerians are not doing tribal nonsense this time bcus they understand that apc suffer no sabi tribe or religion oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Amunethseranu(f): 12:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Omoslim26:

... When I have slept with a bishop ,I can pretend to be a pope grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by ElSudani: 12:58am On Jul 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

I am Yoruba and we have something that works for us. This is our ability not to allow religion to devide us, it takes a lot of courage to do that in a world polarized by religion, politics, ethnicity and different ideologies.
We have a certain level of peace in Yorubaland and we cherish it a lot.
What you wrote up there is what an enemy of our people would write.
I will vote for Tinubu and anyone who wants to kill himself over it is free to go ahead.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by BBBricks: 1:36am On Jul 21, 2022
I thought they have gone to BIAFRA
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 21, 2022
mrrandomguy:
They are claiming to be helping the Yorubas fight Tinubu, whom they claim to be corrupt. The same way the Fulanis claimed to be fighting for the poor Hausa masses, and Alimi claimed to be helping Afonja fight the Alafin. We all saw how it ended.

They are planning to uproot Tinubu from his Lagos stronghold which they call a no man's land, what they dare not call Abuja, Port Harcourt or Kano despite their huge population in those cities.

Unfortunately, Tinubu fell into the Muslim-Muslim 'trap' of the northerners. Even if he didn't, the northerners will queue behind Atiku and do to Tinubu what they did to Jonathan in 2015.

The föölish accommodating Yoruba people will be the only losers in 2023 if Tinubu loses.

There goal is to Ibonise the southwest and drag indegenship with the Yorubas like they have done in the Niger-delta. They have a foothold in Lagos already.

QUICK TAKEAWAY
1. Peter Obi knows he cannot win. This is why he is not making any effort to woo northerners.

3. Yoruba people should stop shouting "Obedient" and should stop echoing the slogan of "Tinubu", which was created by Ibos to smear The Yoruba leader.

5. Seun Osewa should not fall into their trap. Let them go and create their own Biafraland Forum.

© mrrandomguy

Cc
Mynd44
Seun
David (Gay) Hundeyin
Lalasticlala

What is this one saying. We the South West are voting for Peter Obi. Nothing any mumu post can do to change that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by maybet081: 2:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Thinkam:
So long it's only igbos against Tinubu, have rest of mind.
They don't have Pvc they are 5 percent.

The whole of Nigeria is for tinubu, even Northerners dare not be against him
it is also his turn.
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by maybet081: 2:52am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Omoslim26 post=114932818]

[/quotes how much will yekini offer,for such evil job.
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by 9gerian: 3:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Even though some of your assertions are debatable, you have raised very fundamental points that should get all stakeholders thinking because things are not what they seem or projected to be.

mrrandomguy:

QUICK TAKEAWAY

© mrrandomguy

Cc
Mynd44
Seun
David (Gay) Hundeyin
Lalasticlala
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by ncheochiagha: 4:39am On Jul 21, 2022
mrrandomguy:

QUICK TAKEAWAY

© mrrandomguy

Cc
Mynd44
Seun
David (Gay) Hundeyin
Lalasticlala

You are misguided. What Fulani did to Hausa is what they also want to do to Yorubaland, and Tinubu is the one coordinating that. Tinubu is descended from the same Fulani that seized Illorin from Afonja. That's how some of Yorubaland became muslim. Any powerful "Yoruba" Muslim is part of the Fulani conspiracy to absorb Yorubaland like they did with the Hausa. Igbos have nothing to do with this. All Igbos are doing is giving you people a warning.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by abiodunalabama: 4:43am On Jul 21, 2022
mrrandomguy:

QUICK TAKEAWAY

© mrrandomguy

Cc
Mynd44
Seun
David (Gay) Hundeyin Only stupid and basterd Yoruba will fall for igbo game.
Lalasticlala
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Aldol: 5:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Do you think an Average Yoruba man doesn't know this?!

When we play the joker card on this Ipob wey dey disguise they would start wailing and calling Yoruba two face and betrayer not knowing they were only fools fooling themselves

When Femi Fani Kayode was fvcking with them, we knew he was only using them... Same with Deji Adeyanju

Guess who controls Peter Obi campaign structure?! A Yoruba man Doyin Okupe

Guess who sabotaged the Kwankwaso / Obi merger ? Doyin Okupe a Yoruba man

Jandor the PDP aspirant in Lagos was a member of APC and Tinubu's boy for years before joining PDP this year to take their ticket

Some yorubas shouting obedients on social media are only doing so to save face and avoid media bully by these aggressive people,deep down they know who to cast their vote for. They are intentionally making all this noise to make it seem like the whole Nigeria is for Peter Obi so that when he lose, they begin to shout rigging up and down and ferment trouble ,Biafra or death and the likes. We are observing.
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Aldol: 5:27am On Jul 21, 2022
9gerian:
Even though some of your assertions are debatable, you have raised very fundamental points that should get all stakeholders thinking because things are not what they seem or projected to be.

My brother, the Op is spot on, this is just it
Can you remember , long before the primaries, they said rather than Yoruba to clinch the presidency, Fulani should continue ruling
You know these people have a way of playing on peoples' intelligence by emotionally blackmailing them( now they are saying if Apc should have presented Osinbajo they would have supported him) don't be deceived , na for votes
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by PeterObi4LP: 5:29am On Jul 21, 2022
Thinkam:
So long it's only igbos against Tinubu, have rest of mind.
They don't have Pvc they are 5 percent.

The whole of Nigeria is for tinubu, even Northerners dare not be against him

Foolishness. I am Omoluabi and am supporting ObiDatti. If that makes me Ipob or Ibo so be it. My vote and 200million Nigerians would have go to Osibanjo but since he's not contesting, we go for competent and not tribal or religion line.
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by PeterObi4LP: 5:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Aldol:

Some yorubas shouting obedients on social media are only doing so to save face and avoid media bully by these aggressive people,deep down they know who to cast their vote for. They are intentionally making all this noise to make it seem like the whole Nigeria is for Peter Obi so that when he lose, they begin to shout rigging up and down and ferment trouble ,Biafra or death and the likes. We are observing.

Wait until election start. I will join other people collect APC 20k and still vote for my prefared candidate.
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Moferere: 5:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Explain your 4th paragraph.
Some of you have abused this nairaland forum, unfortunately Seun looks helpless
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 21, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Foolishness. I am Omoluabi and am supporting ObiDatti. If that makes me Ipob or Ibo so be it. My vote and 200million Nigerians would have go to Osibanjo but since he's not contesting, we go for competent and not tribal or religion line.

Tinubu is the greatest man alive, he's greater than the child rapist (W. A. S), he must be worshipped.
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Aldol: 5:32am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=CYBERSOLDIERSre post=114932809][/quote]
Hmmm, ... Grammarly, we know
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by PeterObi4LP: 5:34am On Jul 21, 2022
mrrandomguy:

QUICK TAKEAWAY

© mrrandomguy

Cc
Mynd44
Seun
David (Gay) Hundeyin
Lalasticlala

Stop the hate and get a life. Religious and bigotry won't do you any good. Vote your candidate and allow us vote ours. Not all Yorubas are begotry like you. Your post is emotional and divisive. Vote competent and not religious or tribalism.
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Aldol: 5:34am On Jul 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Apt
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Aldol: 5:39am On Jul 21, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Yoruba Moslems should vote for their BAT in peace and allow Yoruba Christians to vote their choice.

You can't blackmail them into voting any devilish and demonic Moslem Moslem ticket.

If Yoruba Moslems truly love the SW and wanted power to return to SW, they would have supported Osinbanjo who is more competent than Tinubu.

But their hatred for Christians made them support a sick man over a healthy and competent man.

Yoruba Christians will vote for the FAITH

Dead on arrival, your attempt to bring religious division to Yorubaland has failed woefully. They are indivisible
You can continue being religious extremist in your region,don't bring it to ours
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Chanchit: 5:43am On Jul 21, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Yoruba Moslems should vote for their BAT in peace and allow Yoruba Christians to vote their choice.

You can't blackmail them into voting any devilish and demonic Moslem Moslem ticket.

If Yoruba Moslems truly love the SW and wanted power to return to SW, they would have supported Osinbanjo who is more competent than Tinubu.

But their hatred for Christians made them support a sick man over a healthy and competent man.

Who tell you Yoruba Christians are supporting Osibanjo? We don't support traitors.
Na when election reach you go know who Yoruba Christians follow. It's Christians in other region that follows sentiment, we don't care here
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Aldol: 5:43am On Jul 21, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Your prayer is for Yorubas Christians and Muslims to begin killing themselves, so you will use it achieve another aim which ' Yoruba people are most non tolerant people in Nigeria' then you will even create a thread telling other regions how we are very bad people , even telling them to avoid us bla bla bla
See ehn I sabi una like die
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Aldol: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
Trash!!!

Yorubas have educated people that can reason for themselves critically. It's you that have sold your conscience because of 30k monthly stipend that can't do anything for you.

This useless thread is an insult on Yorubas and I hope they give you the violence you deserve grin grin
You called us educated people this moment because you want to achieve an aim and it suits this discussion,,next minute now you will call us educated illiterates to suit another of your narrative
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Aldol: 5:52am On Jul 21, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Igbos have always stood in the way of your evil Yaribaa greedy and duplicitous attempts to scam your way into power, so we've accepted that we will forever be your eternal nightmare till you slimy Yaribaas stop sabotaging the interest of the South.

But it's noteworthy to state that it's NOT only Igbos who are against the satanic Muslim/Muslim ticket, millions of Christians across Nigeria perhaps with the exception of some Yoruba Christians who are still undecided are also against your evil agenda...the good Christian people of the entire North have time and again declared their disenchantment with Tinubu and have always pitched their tent with the Obi camp, same for a vast majority of the South South people...so it's not an "Igbo only" affair as you useless Tinubu clowns are trying so hard to make it out to be.

As it stands now, the only people that will vote for Tinubu are Yaribaa Muslims and some Muslims from the North whose votes will be divided between Atiku and Kwankwaso.
Southwesterners dont be deceived, he only want the votes, check his previous thread below and see where he finished the Southwesterners
https://www.nairaland.com/7223382/sw-seriously-owes-entire-south
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Aldol: 6:00am On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

I am Yoruba and we have something that works for us. This is our ability not to allow religion to devide us, it takes a lot of courage to do that in a world polarized by religion, politics, ethnicity and different ideologies.
We have a certain level of peace in Yorubaland and we cherish it a lot.
What you wrote up there is what an enemy of our people would write.
I will vote for Tinubu and anyone who wants to kill himself over it is free to go ahead.
They should go and die. They want to divide us because of politics , they want us to see each other as different people just because of votes. These people sha, always trying to ride on one's intelligence
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by mycar: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

People learn from their mistake and the same thing Tinubu is repeating today. Irrespective of the tribe, we have greedy people everywhere. Think about yourself and your survival. Zik and Awolowo are no longer here. They were as greedy as some of us are now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Aldol: 6:02am On Jul 21, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Wait until election start. I will join other people collect APC 20k and still vote for my prefared candidate.
You are free to vote your preferred candidate, also allow others to be free to vote theirs without emotionally and religiously blackmailing them. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Answer Only This Question And I Will Quit My Support For Peter Obi / Wike Begins State-wide UNIT To UNIT Sensitization For Bola Tinubu / Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.