Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Peter Obi App Download - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi App Download (190 Views)

Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail / Peter Obi App Now On Playstore / Peter Obi App Now Available In Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi App Download by SolarCorona: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Since the previous Peter Obi Nation app was disclaimed by Peter Obi, there is a new (and much better) app that has risen to take its place and is turning out to be the most popular and most trusted and useful of all the Peter Obi apps springing up online and in Google play store because it is created by one of the largest pro-Peter Obi volunteer groups. The app is currently trending and you can get it at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.obidient.app.peter.obi.app

Although not yet endorsed by Peter Obi, they say they are already in talks to get it endorsed as the Official App for volunteers.

I simply love this app and I think every OBIdient and YUSful supporters and those who want to be volunteers should download it and also ensure that it is spread far and wide especially because it explains how to vote for Peter Obi and has many other useful information, news updates and campaign images for sharing online or printing. Get your family and friends to download it too and show them how to Vote for Peter Obi.

Use the following link to access it on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.obidient.app.peter.obi.app (note that this link will open it in a browser not the Google play app)

To get it from within the Google play app, just open the app and search for Peter Obi. You will see a number of different Peter Obi apps, the correct one is the one developed by Appachi. It has an icon that says PETER OBI OBIDIENTS (See the image below). Also after installing make sure to rate it five star and if possible also give it a good (preferrably lengthy) review so that more people can find the app in the app store.

I have already installed it and it's just excellent. I'm doing my bit to spread the word as an online volunteer and die hard OBIdient. If you support Peter Obi you should be doing same too. If you want to become an online volunteer the registration page is https://obedienttv.com/join

Together we will achieve victory.

#ObiDatti2023 #LabourPartyTill2099

Re: Peter Obi App Download by SolarCorona: 1:01am On Jul 21, 2022
For those who have never voted before, take note:

(This is something I just learnt from the app.)

Peter Obi's face will not be on the voting (ballot) paper. Only the names of the parties. So to vote Peter Obi, look for LP or Labour Party and their logo on the ballot paper and put your thumb print there. All OBIdients please share this info let everybody know this.

See the attached image

(1) (Reply)

The Memoirs Of Vice-president Osinbajo / I Believe This Is The Solution To Nigeria's Problem / Power Politics- Radical Minorities V Peaceful Majorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.