Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas (1495 Views)

Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa / How To Route You Ticket To Guyana Without Transit Visa / Excitement as IbomAir expand flight route to Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Addme:

Bro. I beg you. If there's any opportunity you can render on this, will be much grateful.
Though, some Nigerians can be wayward and ungrateful sometimes but there are still some that are trustworthy.

Brother NL have shown me terrible things, Sometimes i see people seeking way out, even though i could help, i just read and pass, a lot of bitter souls. In the travel section: I Always see those i could connect or ask Citizen of the Country i know to help, But a lot of bitter souls here.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Addme: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

Brother NL have shown me terrible things, Sometimes i see people seeking way out, even though i could help, i just read and pass, a lot of bitter souls. In the travel section: I Always see those i could connect or ask Citizen of the Country i know to help, But a lot of bitter souls here.
Lol, that's what public forums are all about. I have learnt that people use this forum to pour out their biles and frustrations on unknown people and those who don't even know they exist but once you understand this, you'll see all as cruise and take them with levity.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Addme:

Lol, that's what public forums are all about. I have learnt that people use this forum to pour out their biles and frustrations on unknown people and those who don't even know they exist but once you understand this, you'll see all as cruise and take them with levity.

Very difficult to understand, I don't know if to call it hatred or jealousy. If this forum was not toxic, i could be picking persons here As way to help, Restaurant works in Europe seem low job But 1500 eur is a Good pay for someone from Nigeria, But who will have the mind to shorty a stranger from a toxic forum?
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Addme: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

Very difficult to understand, I don't know if to call it hatred or jealousy. If this forum was not toxic, i could be picking persons here As way to help, Restaurant works in Europe seem low job But 1500 eur is a Good pay for someone from Nigeria, But who will have the mind to shorty a stranger from a toxic forum?
You are absolutely right here but not everyone here is toxic though. Some still have good minds.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Addme:

You are absolutely right here but not everyone here is toxic though. Some still have good minds.

We pray for that. Like me i read and pass and Mostly limit myself to foreign discussions, I know a lot of persons will want to work As a worker in Resturant In Europe from here, If when I said i could get them worker, But Same time too Scared to pick to avoid someone messing my relationship with White familes up.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by expertman(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Let me enlighten u with experience .

To go to any those highlands from Nigeria now is a war before the only way was through Cuba.

But recently Cuba immigration dectect most Nigerians coming to Cuba don't stay in Cuba as they leave from there to other countries .

So the immigration blocks all links to get out of Cuba to any other countries .

So the only way now is via carpe Verde .

Nigerians don't need visa to travel to carpe Verde so from there u can migrate after few days to all those highlands mostly without transit Visa .

You can check it out.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
expertman:
Let me enlighten u with experience .

To go to any those highlands from Nigeria now is a war before the only way was through Cuba.

But recently Cuba immigration dectect most Nigerians coming to Cuba don't stay in Cuba as they leave from there to other countries .

So the immigration blocks all links to get out of Cuba to any other countries .

So the only way now is via carpe Verde .

Nigerians don't need visa to travel to carpe Verde so from there u can migrate after few days to all those highlands mostly without transit Visa .

You can check it out.

Cuba is one country i hate.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by wynna: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2022

Cuba is one country i hate.

Why do you hate it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Student Room In Uk / Possible Questions The V.O Will Ask You. / 4 Local Soups To Try Out When Next You Are In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.