Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) (49321 Views)

Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / Real Gun Which Looks Like It Is Made From Lego Causes Outrage Across The US / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Opoki(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
I don't want to imagine how those children would feel, their parent will start to tell them how and why they are black and why they are being treated because of their pigment colour.
Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
America and Europe have serious racism issues that they keep trying to suppress!
Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by ARTRICK(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin, lol, I swear na wetin Dem suppose do be this, make Dem reset him brain with bamboo
RedChiefPriest:
Wahala sha no dey finish
No be everything you need court and social media for,
carry that Rosita enter one ghetto,make them use bamboo stick reset his/her brain.
After that,carry the Rosita enter park back and see how she/he go dey hug every kid maybe black or chocolate or brown or white or Asian or Latino or Indian. Infact na every living thing the Rosita go dey hug After the serious mending.

Dj! 2 keg of palmwine for me
Barman! Play me"equality for all" by Portable and Nicki minaj.

1 Like

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by magicminister: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jeon:
Blacks are racist to themselves and other races,but like to play the victims if the table turn around.

Trust a poverty stricken Nigerian to defend racism even when its so blatant and in your face.
I still maintain that most Nigerians living in Nigeria should shut up when blacks in other countries complain of racism.
Their takes is often an embarrassment to the country and Africans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Samskid310(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
I feel no pity for black Americans cos most of them are xenophobes
Get your kids out of the way let sesame ganja see road

4 Likes

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by magicminister: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:
As much as this is bad and hurtful for the kids, black Americans are the most racist of them all, especially to African immigrants, and they don't go about claiming victim at any slight opportunity like the black Americans.

Trust a poverty stricken Nigerian to defend racism even when its so blatant and in your face.
I still maintain that most Nigerians living in Nigeria should shut up when blacks in other countries complain of racism.
Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by magicminister: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Samskid310:
I feel no pity for black Americans cos most of them are xenophobes
Get your kids out of the way let sesame ganja see road

You think a racist would ask your country before being racist?
The idiotic comments some Nigerians spew when it comes to racism is just a testament to the fact that Africans have been deeply deeply deeply colonized!

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by SpecialEdition: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
When the politicians scatter our country finish.
Na this kind thing their children will be facing abroad.
Not fault of woman and her kids as they are probably Americans who didn't choose to be in America.
Sorry guys. I'm just angry at these Politicians and their thugs.
Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by RaptorX: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is the same place the japa crew will tell you they went for their children to live in El dorado. Only if you knew the racism you and your children will face in America.

1 Like

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Sterope(f): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
All this na talk. Someone should mistakenly release his actual face cool

4 Likes

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by flexispy: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
A 9seconds clip is enough to label someone racist and lose his/her job, what a world we live in now. And how did she recognize the person's race.

2 Likes

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Asour: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jeon:
Blacks are racist to themselves and other races,but like to play the victims if the table turn around.

Blacks can't be racist to themselves. Maybe classism or Favouritism but not Racism.
Racism is between races not within them.

Sure, they (Blacks) can be racist to other races though.

1 Like

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by aribisala0(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Seems like you are blue in color, insecure nomenclature.
Do not go around talking rudely to strangers because your IQ is low.
If you do not understand ask an intelligent neighbour to explain to you. Oponu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by providencia(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
GeneralPula:

And who told you blacks don’t love blacks?

Hope you’ve not been brainwashed by whites media?

Go to politics section and see the "love" "afonja" have for "_flatinos" there. The hatred got so worse that you can't spell "_flatinos" without the underscore on nairaland. If you do, it will change to igbos

Then listen to the song about your profile pic. "Hit them up" and see the "love" a black man have for a fellow black men which led to their deaths. That track is the biggest diss track in history

2 Likes

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
magicminister:

Trust a poverty stricken black American to lack basic comprehension skills, nowhere did I defend racism, instead I pointed out that black Americans are also guilty of the racism they accuse others about, but because you are too daft and think other Africans are as rachet and daft as you, basic understanding flew right off the top of your head,

Take several seats if you are too brainless to reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
aribisala0:
Do not go around talking rudely to strangers because your IQ is low.
If you do not understand ask an intelligent neighbour to explain to you. Oponu

Oponu alailopolo.

4 Likes

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by SmartPolician: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
tillaman:
So petty!!
They are just kids atleast no matter the level of hate he feels for the black race he shouldn’t have exercised it on innocent kids

I don't know when black people will start thinking well and understand their place in the world.

All this starts from the idea that we need to leave our country before we can make it in an utopian white man land. If black people would take leadership seriously, the rest of the world would have regards for us.

Until then, nobody will take black people seriously and racist threats will always be targeted at black people.

5 Likes

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
A case study Is what Is happening In Nigeria. I don't think any Sane Human would want to have anything to do with Negroes mere looking at what Is happening In Nigeria. I feel for the black kids though. They should hold their parents responsible for being from a selfish and self centered race who can't think and innovative..grin

1 Like

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

I don't know when black people will start thinking well and understand their place in the world.

All this starts from the idea that we need to leave our country before we can make it in an utopian white man land. If black people would take leadership seriously, the rest of the world would have regards for us.

Until then, nobody takes black people seriously and racist threats are often targeted at black people.

Truth they say Is bitter. I love to taste the truth and It's always sweet In my mouth and makes me feel very much better..
Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by snowball11(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
To think this happened in Philadelphia (city of love)! undecided

Quite unfortunate.
Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by PharmacyStore: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
The response of the PR team of that company is so weak and lame
Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Divay22(f): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Wahala sha no dey finish
No be everything you need court and social media for,
carry that Rosita enter one ghetto,make them use bamboo stick reset his/her brain.
After that,carry the Rosita enter park back and see how she/he go dey hug every kid maybe black or chocolate or brown or white or Asian or Latino or Indian. Infact na every living thing the Rosita go dey hug After the serious mending.

Dj! 2 keg of palmwine for me
Barman! Play me"equality for all" by Portable and Nicki minaj.
Comrade everything no be vawulence na grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Seems I'm seeing Violence Signal up there..grin

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by spencekat(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
michlins:
Racism can't stop just like love and hate will never stop
You are correct,but showing it to those little children is very condemnable.
Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Okobola146: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nonsense! Is it a sim to be black?
Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by spencekat(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
marvelife:
Take it or leave it
[/b]Racism, nepotism, favouritism[b] can't leave the world system.
At my place of work, even British to British do engage in ascent discrimination...
We need to learn how to cope with all these
Even corruption

1 Like

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
They were probably white supremacist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Emir01: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Like blacks are serious! Abeg
We don't even love each others

2 Likes

Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by merits(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Explorers:
Sesame Street has been slammed as racist after video surfaced of a character actor in costume seemingly ignoring two young black girls wanting to say hello.

A mom, who goes by __jodiii__ on Instagram, said her daughters were 'blatantly told no' when they tried to confront Rosita, a bilingual Muppet character from Mexico, at the Sesame Place amusement park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on Saturday.

A nine-second clip of the encounter shows the two girls eagerly reaching out toward Rosita, who then visibly dismisses them as she walks by.

Their mom claims the actor then proceeded to 'hug the little white girl next to us.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9K0gmDTHVo [YouTube]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11032529/Attorney-girls-ignored-Rosita-Sesame-Place-refuses-believe-actor-didnt-them.html?ito =social-facebook

It's intentional.The character must be fired.
Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Oponu alailopolo.
O ti fi enu ko si bi ti ko ye ki o fi enu ko si.
Omode kii gun ogede ki o ma yo were. O si ma fi ese ko si ede Oloju ogbe ti kii gbe. ti ni ti omi bawo eje ni ohun fi we.
Ori re ti buru
Loju ara re o n catch cruise
Re: Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) by Judolisco(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
There's nothing racist about dis... D character might be a black person... I don't like hw u guys raise children like dis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control / Russell Goreraza Buys 2 Rolls Royce Limousines (Photos. Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.